Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

A few other fans have said the same thing!
FoxyRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

Who could blame him? He seem to enjoy Italy, unless Trump visit.
Fearless Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Who could blame him. He seem to enjoy Italy, unless Trump visit
Old 05-31-2018, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He looks good! I like his hair that length, and it's nice to see the grey

Has he officially moved there for definite then?
callieUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by callieUK (View Post)
He looks good! I like his hair that length, and it's nice to see the grey

Has he officially moved there for definite then?

I agree. The hair really suits him

It appears so...
Old 05-31-2018, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Why not move to Italy.
Old 06-30-2018, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

I love it that his house run on solar energy.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Warrior (View Post)
I love it that his house run on solar energy.
Old 07-14-2018, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 52nd Birthday to Matthew!

Old 02-05-2019, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Matthew Fox may finally be returning to TV! According to Deadline he’s on the 2019 Pilot Season Hot Actor List and is currently fielding multiple offers!

Pilot Season 2019 Actors Hot List: Carrie Coon, Malin Akerman, Lizzy Caplan & Santiago Cabrera Among Top*Choices
by Nellie Andreeva • February 5, 2019 9:30am

With the bulk of broadcast pilots picked up, the networks and studios are already busy drawing up their casting wish lists and sending out offers to their top picks. As usual, there are a few names that keep cropping up.

Raking in early offers this year are The Leftovers, Fargo*and The Sinner alumna Carrie Coon, former Masters of Sex star Lizzy Caplan, Billions‘ Malin Akerman & Salvation lead*Santiago Cabrera.
Akerman co-stars on the Showtime drama series Billions*as Lara, wife of Bobby Axelrod (Damian Lewis). The network confirmed to Deadline that her deal has been adjusted*to enable her to pursue other series. She will no longer be a series regular but will continue to recur on Billions.
It has now become regular practice for big-name actors to do sign one-year deals for broadcast series, making them available for pilots more frequently. That is currently the case with Sela Ward and Kelsey Grammer who both are fielding interest. They are one-season series regulars on freshman dramas FBI and Proven Innocent, respectively.

Also fielding multiple offers are Morena Baccarin, who is wrapping the final season of Gotham, The Walking Dead and Colony alumna*Sarah Wayne Callies, former Lost star Matthew Fox, veteran*Jimmy Smits,*The Good Wife’s*Josh*Charles*and Daredevil/The Punisher‘s*Deborah Ann Woll.

Also getting early offers are*David Duchovny, Orange Is the New Black standout Uzo Aduba, It’s Always Sunny and The Mick’s*Kaitlin Olson,*Andy Garcia, former Suburgatory star Jane Levy, Kerry Bishe (Halt and Catch Fire), Allison Tolman (Fargo),*How To Get Away with Murder‘s Alfred Enoch, Rosemarie DeWitt,*Ari Graynor (I’m Dying Up Here),*Rose Byrne,*Josh Gad, Ramon Rodriguez,*Tron‘s*Garrett Hedlund, Gotham’s Donal Logue,*Jada Pinkett-Smith,*Walton Goggins, *Girls’*Allison Williams, Elementary star Lucy Liu and Topher Grace.

The leading ladies of several successful shows that recently ended their runs are being courted to return to series TV, The Americans‘*Keri Russell, Orphan Black‘s Tatiana Maslany, New Girl’s Zooey Deschanel and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt‘s Ellie Kemper.
With The Big Bang Theory coming to an end, co-star Melissa Rauch is being approached for pilots, with others, including Kaley Cuoco, also being talked about.

Meanwhile, three How I Met Your Mother alums are on pilot directors’ radar this year, Neil Patrick Harris, coming off Netflix’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events,*Cobie Smulders and*Cristin Milioti.
In another tradition, every pilot season, TV networks and studios go after movie stars, trying to lure them to do a broadcast series.

It usually is a long shot but here are some of the names getting attention this year: Rachel McAdams, Isla Fisher, Kate Hudson, Crazy Rich Asians breakout Henry Golding, Hilary Swank perennial pilot casting directors’ favorite Kevin Kline, Anne Hathaway,*Rooney Mara*and Michael Keaton.
Additionally, mentioned as possibilities this season are*Jon Hamm,*Bobby Cannavale, Josh Duhamel,*Kylie Bunbury,*Rosa Salazar Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Boyd Holbrook.

https://deadline.com/2019/02/pilot-s...in-1202548513/
Old 02-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Finally! I can’t wait to see him on screen again.
Scarlettha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exciting! Fingers crossed something comes of it.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

I hope we hear some news about it soon. Here’s some information about Pilot season and how long the process usually takes for casting/writing/filming, so hopefully we’ll hear something before April.

https://christopherming.com/2018/05/pilot-season/
Old 03-01-2019, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Moderator of ...
Matthew Fox

Well, it's already March. It only takes a month for April to know what happens. I hope it is positive for us
eternalcanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcanary (View Post)
Well, it's already March. It only takes a month for April to know what happens. I hope it is positive for us
I don’t know if those dates are always set in stone every year, but let’s hope they are and that we get an announcement soon! I really believe that Matthew is finally ready to get back to work.
Reply   Post New Thread