TK
Old 02-24-2018, 05:07 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

What a wonderful time that was.
Old 03-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Yup

Did you see the whole Big Sur discussion this week? Do you think Karlie was there with Taylor?
TK
Old 03-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Is that when Taylor took a pic with that gay couple? I think it's possible she could have been
Old 03-02-2018, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Yes! 2 things sealed for me, first, his weird answer when asked about Karlie and who was Taylor with:

He doesn't know who Karlie is and yet, he follows her on instagram?
And the plane stop in Utah (where Karlie had a work thing) before going to Nashville...
TK
Old 03-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

yeah that cryptic answer leads me to believe that he was told not to say who she was with.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

one more verify account:

TK
Old 03-13-2018, 10:42 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

True though.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/16/s...-kan-kode.html

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...ft-feud-rumors

https://www.thecut.com/2018/03/karli...lor-swift.html

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/karl...r-swift-rumors

https://www.bustle.com/p/are-taylor-...rumors-8528913

Karlie Kloss Gives Update on Friendship with Taylor Swift! | Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift : Just Jared

Karlie Kloss reveals she is still friends with Taylor Swift | Daily Mail Online

Karlie Kloss Responds to Taylor Swift Friendship Breakup Rumors | E! News

Karlie Kloss Says She's Still Friends with Taylor Swift | PEOPLE.com

Karlie Kloss Addresses Those Taylor Swift Feud Rumors | Entertainment Tonight

What Feud?! Karlie Kloss Clears Up Feud Rumors With Taylor Swift: 'Don't Believe Everything You Read' | PerezHilton.com

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanschocke...Brl#.xhG1xPm9Y

https://www.refinery29.com/2018/03/1...-still-friends

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...d-feud-rumors/

Karlie Kloss Shuts Down Rumors of a Feud With Taylor Swift

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/karl...endship-status

Karlie Kloss Finally Dishes On Her Friendship With Taylor Swift – Are They Friends Or Not? | Celebrity Insider

Karlie Addresses Her Rumored Falling Out With Taylor Swift: 'Don't Believe Everything You Read' | Access Online

https://www.brit.co/karlie-kloss-tay...ft-friendship/

https://www.glamour.com/story/karlie...loss-confirmed

Is Karlie Kloss Still Friends with Taylor Swift? | StyleCaster

Karlie Kloss addresses status of friendship with Taylor Swift - NY Daily News

https://hellogiggles.com/news/karlie...swift-friends/

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...ft-friendship/
Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh, you and me would be a big conversation...
TK
Old 03-18-2018, 08:24 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

I've been hearing a lot about them on tumblr
Old 03-19-2018, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

I love that a Karlie/Taylor news gets much more attention than anything involving Toe

Quote:
Blind Item #3
This very intelligent A list model didn't exactly put those rumors to rest about what happened between the model and the A+ list singer. With a chance to set the record straight on the record with a non tabloid type of publication, she kept those NDA'd lips very much sealed.
Don't play me
TK
Old 03-20-2018, 11:39 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Toe just doesn't make sense timeline wise
Old 03-21-2018, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Interesting posts I saw:
Quote:
Her lies would either crumble or she would have to be branded as some weird double cheater. Cause if you by into her being straight then you have to buy that she left Calvin using Tom as a spring board and she always knew he was just a fling, but she had met Joe at the MET Gala a few weeks earlier and was totally in love at first sight (But was all over Tom that night via-photos), but didn't get with Joe for "reasons", but was totally into to Tom enough that she was ready to meet and document meeting his whole family within days of getting with him. But Joe and her somehow became close over the summer even though she spent like most of July with Tom and then went with him to Australia. But by late August Tom was over and she was already involved with Joe she was ready to sit down and write an entire album about him and having this secret relationship about him.

It just doesn't make alot of sense. I could understand why the GP believed Harry or Jake, for Red and 1989. Cause if your not paying attention you can buy it. But for REP you need to do a lot of lying, and there is alot of head scratching.

The only way this album makes any sense is if it's about Karlie. The album just doesn't fit for Joe.
Quote:
In 1989 we had two songs that were paired - I Wish You Would and Bad Blood.

In REP we have three songs that lead straight into one another - KOMH, DWOHT and Dress.

In fact Dress and DWOHT completely blend into one another - DWOHT's track finishes and immediately leads into Dress.

All of Rep has been referring to a secret relationship, particularly 'Delicate' and 'So It Goes', but this 'trilogy' really goes there.

KOMH starts as a jaunty tune - TS has a secret relationship with someone she loves, who is totally gender neutral (and given the way king/queen is used amongst the gays, suspiciously homosexual), and rules her bedroom, heart, etc. Whoever the King is, she rules. She's a secret 'I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep'.

Hmm. KOMH ends almost triumphantly, as TS confirms this is the one she's been waiting for all along - only to completely crash, almost immediately, into the opening piano of DWOHT.

That's a song with a much faster tempo and a very oppressive, darker feel - it's almost claustrophobic. Something went horribly wrong with the king - they went public. But to her, they were just dancing as if there were no one there.

I think it's meaningful the hets can't figure it out, and that the closest public acknowledgement we have of a song topic is this and Dress - because TS herself instagrammed the lyrics on the Kissgate anniversary.

DWOTH ends grimly - with a confession if they got caught again (they can't dance anymore), TS would just let the avalanche happen. When I first heard this song I was like 'OMG KISSGATE!!!!!', and it's an impression that's stayed since. The repeated 'but we were dancing' made me feel sad lesbian feelings. But wanting to dance again isn't a break up thing - TS wishes she'd just gone and outed herself.

The end of the song ends with the same plaintive wail of 'we were dancing with our hands tied', and straight into the opening vocal of Dress.

The subject of Dress is the same as KOMH. After 'dancing' and weathering an avalanche, the King and TS are reduced to never touching in public, being in crowded rooms resisting each other and having no one know. This isn't a secret she's celebrating like in KOMH, which is triumphant about the King, or So It Goes, where she's smug about how good she is at hiding it.

Dress is more about the crushing reality of hiding a relationship. And no straight relationship is like what's described in Dress. It harks back to RFI and the RFI video - one is singing the verses, one is hiding in a glass closet singing the chorus. Dress is depressing. It's the anti KOMH. She's only wearing the dress so the King can take it off later, but the King is in a crowded room pretending to be her best friend, so she'll have to keep her pining and anticipation to herself.

She still wakes up by the King (note in 'Delicate' the subject doesn't do that and leaves afterwards), but she has to keep those feelings to herself, because no one can know.

Dress ends and then the 'trilogy' ends.

Call It What You Want, I think, using male pronouns is deliberate. Why? Because there's a 'Joker' dressed up as a 'King', not only one, but multiple Jokers dressing up as Kings! Then we have the 'Karlie' backing vocals which really don't help. It's almost like the song is a joker dressed up as a king.

The thing is, who could the King be? I mean, who did basically u haul her way into TS' life, rule her heart in a secret relationship, then get caught 'dancing' and pretend to be her best friend (whom TS doesn't want as a best friend). Who is associated with with gold, and black underwear?

The answer is Karlie Kloss.

Who is the Joker? To be honest, it seems like a deliberate pun, the kind TS would think is very clever and use (it's not clever, but eh). It's a pun on Joe. Joe is literally dressing up as the King - which is Karlie.

REP ends with TS telling you to 'Karlie what you want' as she cleans up glitter on a floor. Make of that what you will. But there's no breakup song for the 'King', and I suspect the albums content is why she hasn't really appeared anywhere - too many questions.
TK
Old 03-21-2018, 02:58 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Definitely food for thought
Old 03-22-2018, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

#TBT

Quote:
Metlife - July 10th and 11th, 2015

Karlie had been working in Europe for a couple of weeks, and was in Rome before she flew back to the states. We knew she could get back in time for Taylor’s two Metlife shows.
Since we knew she would be incredibly jet lagged, we figured she would likely just go home, sleep, and attend the second show the next day.
Well, she did go home, but all she did while she was there was change and then head to the show with Kimby. A man from Taylor’s security team picked them up, and off they went.

In this video taken backstage, Karlie and Tree hug, and Karlie states she came straight from Rome for this. Then Karlie body guard said to Tree, “Tree, Taylor’s going to yell at me if I don’t take her (Karlie) right now.” Kimby and Tree hugged, and then the body guard whisked Karlie away to take her to a very impatient Taylor.

The “I came straight from Rome” video is extremely important because of two reasons:

Tree seems to know Karlie and Kimby well, which is particularly interesting when it comes to her knowing Kimby. There’s no real reason why Taylor’s publicist should be familiar with Taylor’s friend’s sister… Unless you know, something else is going to where Tree would know the Kloss family.
The poor security guy sounded so stressed out. Taylor had clearly put pressure on him to get Karlie to her immediately. They spent time together after the show and Karlie went to the second night, so they knew they would see each other. But that wasn’t enough. Taylor wanted to see Karlie the minute she got back, so she sent her team to pick Karlie and Kimby up and bring them to her as quickly as possible. That speaks volumes about how much Taylor loves Karlie.
Taylor also gave Karlie a shout out on stage in this video when she said, “Mostly the change cannot be attributed to geography. It can only be attributed to people who came into my life after I moved to New York. So if that’s you, pat yourself on the back. I love you so much.”

Karlie just watched the first night, but walked the second night.
TK
Closed Thread   Post New Thread