Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

The Privileged Rewatch Thread

We are starting to re-watch the complete series of Privileged. Feel free to join in on our discussion of the "Pilot".

- Mel
Old 03-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Perfect timing Mel, I am in the middle of watching the Pilot right now.
When do you want my comments on it, should I wait till more people rewatch it??
Old 03-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Feel free to do an initial impression as soon as you've watched it .

Chrissy |
Old 03-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

you can go on ahead... nothing will be spoiled for the rest of us. I'll rewatch in the next day or two.
Ellie
Old 03-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Ok, Initial impression, gonna have to be quick though cause my show is on in a minute.
I love it!! Im glad I did, I was kinda worried there for a minute that I somehow wouldn't end up liking it after I startted posting here, that would have sucked big time. Glad that wasn't the case. Great job of introducing the characters. Loved Joanna's character, forgot her name, I always forget characters names, she reminds me of myself a lot, I ramble and talk like that when I am nervous too. The sisters, holy crap polar opposites! Sage is a sassy girl, major attitude problems obviously, but she cares for her sister, that part is sweet, but its kinda in a sick way though. Rose, she is my fav out of the sisters. So sweet and bubbly, love her! I love that she wants to go to Duke, at least one of them does!
Will write more about it tommorow, time for me to watch the good wife, have a good night girls! Im glad I at least saw the ep. so I can write in the other threads now.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Final rewatched again last night... it's funny I think that first episode is my least favorite of all of them. The first time I watched it I wasn't quite sure that I was going to like this show because they didn't put it together quite as well as they could have - or something like that. And it's funny because rewatching it I felt a lot of those same things but not able to pinpoint them because I knew I had already loved the show - if this makes any sense at all. I think I feel like in the beginning the connections between some of the characters seem more forced and admittedly it's the first time meeting people and all but still...

Chrissy |
Old 03-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I get what you mean, its always harder rewatching it and getting a new opinion and all that when you have seen it and been a fan of it for a while now. Im probably the only one who can give some fresh perspective on the show being I was unfamiliar with it before.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it's true. I remember why I really did like Will in the beginning though and if he had stayed like this I never would have liked him for Megan. Ugh and Lily! That girl is a piece of work

Chrissy |
Old 03-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Its tempting to rewatch it right now, but Im trying to relax and stuff being I know its gonna be another crappy work week for me.
Im still in the stage of getting to know character names, which one was Will again??
Old 03-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Will is the neighbor who was sitting there eating the omelettes then took her to the art gallery and then that she ran into at the party.

Chrissy |
Old 03-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Right, thats right, Im so bad with characters names!! Im curious to see how that relatiionship progresses. And what the deal is with the guy from the crab shack, not sure what the history is with those two.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Charlie is Megan's best friend since forever... you'll learn more about that as you go. And the whole Megan/Will thing gets rather interesting I'd say but yeah the first ep leaves a lot of doors open

Chrissy |
Old 03-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Ahh he is her best friend, I kinda thought they were an item or something, or were at least friends with benefits type situation.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope, they are just friends. I know, could totally see them being more than that

Chrissy |
Old 03-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I think it was because she suprised him at work and stuff, but come to think of it, I think all the did was hug and not kiss like normal couples. It was more with their body language and behavior.