Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That all sounds great!
Oh that sucks it's gorgeous out here.
Yeah, there's no way I'd get an interview without a connection so it's kind of nerve-wracking especially since I tend to overreact and end up causing myself a panic attack...

Chrissy |
Old 07-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Its hard to stay calm during interviews, especially being you got this through connections, prob. makes you wanna prove yourself even more!!
Yeah its wierd, its raining, then it lightens up, sun comes out, then rains again. One of the stupid summer storms we get, its been soo humid lately that we have been due for one of these. Lots of loud thunder, feels like its directly above my building.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, but I don't even really know how to do a decent interview!
So you don't get the sort of storms that happen every day at the same time?

Chrissy |
Old 07-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Its hard to know what to say, especially when they ask about weaknesses cause you can't say you don't have any,b ut you have to pick something that isn't a big deal and comment on how you are working on it, such a pain in the ass. I always talk too loud too cause Im all nervous.
Occasionally we do, couple weeks ago that happened, it goes in spurts, wish it would have happened sooner, we haven't had much rain lately so it was needed.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah... normally I just nod and smile. Whenever I've had interviews before they didn't even really want to talk to me or ask me questions... because although I would never get an interview on my own once people meet me they tend to love me but I'm doubting this one will go like that so I don't think I'm going to be in my right mind.
Hmm... I dunno if I would know what to do with that weather

It's almost time for me to go...

Chrissy |
Old 07-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Aww you probably left already, Im sending you good vibes And good wishes, Im sure it will go better than expected!! Let me know how it goes
Yeah, its wierd, weather is always wierd here so I am used to it.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It went alright... I meant I totally blanked on answering anything about myself but any other subject I was great to talk about which is fine considering I swear my interviewers were super curious about what my family as a whole was like and I can definitely answer those questions. But overall they seemed super positive.

Normally in job interviews do the interviewers say this is what the job would entail and what you would be doing or do they say will? Because I always thought it was supposed to be in the possible/hypothetical and not the certain...

Chrissy |
Old 07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Being that your brother in law owns the company, amkes sense they would be curious about your family and all that. But normally that doesn't happen, I haven't talked about my family at an interview, but different circumstances make for different questions.
I knew what the job would entail before the job interview took place or asked questions afterwards about what it would entail, but like it I said given the situation that its a family thing it would be a totally different circumstnaces. All my interviews have been for teaching so its a totally different ballgame, at least all my ones lately have been teaching. Did she/he word it like you already had the job, like when you start, not if you start??
Im sad about the board, Im gonna be giving a lot of hugs, its gonna be wierd not coming and posting with you
Old 07-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, basically it seemed like it was very likely I'd get the job but obviously it's not an assured thing

I'm gonna miss the board too but it really does seem like time

Chrissy |
Old 07-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Yup, it is time, past its time in fact, but doesn't make it less sad. I need to get motivated to post, it just seems kinda pointless though being there is just a few days left.
Do you know when you find out if you got it or not?
Old 07-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's never pointless. I think it would be nice for the board to go out in a flurry of posts so that it at least feels loved in its sendoff

A week or two, they're still interviewing people as they need a group of people to get the job done

Chrissy |
Old 07-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Good point, Im just in a crabby mood tonight, so I was just bitching anyways
Hope you find out sooner then that, nice they are doing a group though so more than one person can get the job.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry

Yeah, they're hiring people to go to all of the fundraising events in the area... kind of crazy when you think about it

Chrissy |
Old 07-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks Letting work get to me a little too much, kids just don't care about their schoolwork, some of them are required to be there otherwise they won't go on to the next grade, and they aren't trying, think Im just gonna let them pass, and they have another thing coming. Plus Im moving in a couple weeks, lots of changes going around, not handling it the greatest even though these changes are good.
That is kinda crazy, it would be a total change for you, a good one thoughI think.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure you'll be happier when it's all over though

Yeah, it would force me to be all kinds of social and then I'd actually be able to do things I want to as well!

Chrissy |