Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint chip (View Post)
^ really?!

i loved this episode; im thinking its a tie for #1 for me. it was sooo good!!

Yeah, this was the first episode where I absolutely despised Megan and thought she was straight up selfish. It bugs me that practically every conversation she has is about her. I don't feel like she has grown as a character at all. I'm just at the point where I'm like "Why is Charlie so loyal to her? Why is Will into her?" They both deserve better(Charlie deserves better as a friend and Will deserves better as a boyfriend). I guess I just see so much potential for this show and the fact that they're not even close to hitting it is frustrating me, but hey... I'm usually one of the odd ones anyways. I can always find something to whine about. LOL

But like I said though the Sage/Rose story was the saving grace. I just adore them. I just wish I felt that way about Megan.

-Hannah
Old 12-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

I actually liked seeing Megan not being as perfect as usual. Plus I can totally understand why she's mad at her mother

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 12-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you know in a way Megan can def get it out of her system and def TRY; she doesnt have to be into her mom right that second; it can take time but she needs to ... try; babysteps so i kind of agree with Will..

Sage and Rose are adorable! I love how much they are loyal and love eachother and im glad Rose has a love interest finally!

Marco talking about how he threw a rock at that kid?!

and Sage: i need a wingman
whats in it for me?
nothing.
im in!
Old 12-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvegotwings (View Post)
I actually liked seeing Megan not being as perfect as usual. Plus I can totally understand why she's mad at her mother
Oh, I totally get why she's mad at her mom too. I would be pissed off too and I hated her dad excusing her mom's abandonment. What he said was just a crock. I don't blame her for being mad.

Another thing that bugged me was... why didn't they show us Lilly getting married or have her on at least? As much as Lilly bugs me at times, I really have missed her.

-Hannah
Old 12-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i think the only thing that made me upset was Megan and Marco gossip sessions; cmon!!!!!

and some Rose and Megan! secrets?! they are so good at that
Old 12-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

I'll come out in support of Megan, although I thought she should have opened up more to Will. I felt bad for the guy, he obviously wants to be there for her and she's not used to opening up to anyone besides Charlie.

As for Charlie on the other hand, I wasn't big on him telling off Will because I didn't think Will was in the wrong to ask after what he saw. I normally like Charlie, but I thought he really came off badly in this episode.

I've been in Megan's situation with a family member and it's not so easy to just suck it up. I felt what she was feeling and I appreciated as a viewer seeing someone struggle with things that I myself have had to struggle with. It was refreshing, although I've gotta say that I don't really like the Mom so far.

Rose and Sage were adorable as per usual. I love how they've softened Sage up and I enjoyed the stuff with Luis. The sisterly moments were nice as well, Lucy and Ashley do a really great job I think.

Will is really growing on me, in fact I really enjoyed the Megan/Will scenes in general and was overjoyed when she opened up to him.

I wonder if Charlie will cross paths with Moma Smith, it would be like a Hidden Palms reunion since they played Mother/Son on that shorlived, but awesome, show.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~ (View Post)
I'll come out in support of Megan, although I thought she should have opened up more to Will. I felt bad for the guy, he obviously wants to be there for her and she's not used to opening up to anyone besides Charlie.
I agree with your entire post...

I did feel bad for Will, Megan needs to start sharing with him, to include him in her life more... but he told her and she agreed with that so that's a big plus for both of them on my side.

Quote:
I've been in Megan's situation with a family member and it's not so easy to just suck it up. I felt what she was feeling and I appreciated as a viewer seeing someone struggle with things that I myself have had to struggle with. It was refreshing, although I've gotta say that I don't really like the Mom so far.
I've never had to deal with anything like this, but I really felt for Megan, I could totally understand her feelings and it was also really well acted on Joanna's part. I think I would have reacted the same way as her. Actually, I was answering to Will and her dad at the same time as her and it was basically her lines coming out of my mouth

Quote:
Rose and Sage were adorable as per usual. I love how they've softened Sage up and I enjoyed the stuff with Luis.
Definitely the best thing about this episode, IMO. I loved loved loved that they both have their wingman and that they are trying to out play eachother, but actually to make the other one happy. I'm starting to like Sage better, that's good
Old 12-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Megan moved me when that tear was rolling down her cheek. I wanted her to confide in Will. It was good to see her as imperfect for once. Flaws are what make a character.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daph (View Post)
Definitely the best thing about this episode, IMO. I loved loved loved that they both have their wingman and that they are trying to out play eachother, but actually to make the other one happy. I'm starting to like Sage better, that's good
I agree with this. Even when they're playing jokes, it's about making the other happy at the end.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

I like how they can be childish and play pranks, but in the end it's all about giving the other what they want and being there for one another. Sage and Rose might be very superficial, but in the end they are more important to one another than anything.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

This was definitely one of my favorite episodes, it made me smile alot especially the Sage/Rose/Zach/Luis stuff...that was just priceless. I'm really happy that in the end Will talked to Megan, and I'm glad she is going to work on it. For a second I thought she was going to be mad at him for saying it, but I'm happy she's not.

I think Charlie is still totally into Megan, otherwise he would not have gotten so mad at Will...pretty sure Will got that vibe too, I don't think Charlie should have gotten so mad, it just means that Will is really into Megan. I can't wait for the show to start up again...it was great.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:11 AM
Elite Fan

Oh Charlie is for sure still in love with Megan, I don't think he can get over her that quickly, but I honestly do believe he wants to be with Mandy. I hope she can give him the time he needs to get over Megan.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

He's been in love with her forever so it takes time to get over her

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 12-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, but I hope Will doesn't become jealous... I hope it won't affect his relationship with Megan.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I've oddly come around to really liking Megan/Will and I figured I wouldn't care for them together, but it's working for me.