Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe the teacher will take her to put down the bag...but even then she could leave it face up on the floor and look at it. LOL, can't wait to see what happens next.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissalaugha (View Post)
Megan/Will - it made me squee quite a few times. They were just too cute and it was nice that neither one wants to date anyone else. It's great that Will got that job in Brazil and all but I really hope he doesn't take it.
I squeed too!! Finally! And it was so cute of him to "climb" to her window and to decide to be exclusive And then... BAM! A job in Brazil! Are you frakin' kidding me?!? Why do tv shows always do that???

I don't know yet if I want Rose to get caught... I don't understand why she's aloud to have her bag on the table either... but I'd like it if she decided not to cheat by herself, not because Meghan interrupts her.

It was so obvious that Laurel wanted Meghan to find her old flame for her! Cheeky lady! I hope it goes well, it would be nice to see her in love and all.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it would be nice to see her in love. Maybe it will loosen her up a little bit...unless the guy ends up breaking her heart...then she'll be more cold and she could end up blaming it on poor Mehgan.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zania1 (View Post)
Yeah it would be nice to see her in love. Maybe it will loosen her up a little bit...unless the guy ends up breaking her heart...then she'll be more cold and she could end up blaming it on poor Mehgan.
Yeah... we don't want her doing that!!!

But I'm hoping that we'll see a new softer side to her, maybe she'll become closer to the twins?
Old 11-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It definitely wouldn't be completely odd to see the Jacob character again especially if Rose does go through with the cheating. Most likely this would result in a meeting with the headmaster. Although since he was only the interim headmaster they might already have gotten a new one and he moved on to other things.

I have to agree that hopefully Rose's teacher asks her to put the bag on the floor and preferably face down so Rose doesn't have any chance of temptation because the whole cheating thing just can't turn out well.

Hopefully Laurel's new beau will go well so that it won't reflect negatively on Megan because honestly Megan doesn't deserve to be punished by her anymore. She has to the best of her ability, done everything she possibly could for her job. Hopefully, she'll be happy with her new guy and won't put so much pressure on Megan or the girls.

Chrissy |
Old 11-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Awww this was a cute episode.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked this episode