Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2008, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

I think that Sage might have a little crush on Luis...she can only be that mean to him because she think he's cute and she likes the attitude he gives her. I thought it was pretty funny the interaction between the two of them.

I liked Mandy/Charlie until this episode. Her outburst kind of aggitated me, I guess cuz she was talking smack about Megan so now I don't like her. You are right though Ellie, he does need more story line...I would like to see him more...I think he's cuter then will so I wouldn't mind him having more screen time.

Laurel and Miles also dissapointed me, it made me kind of sad...even though when older people make out it makes me say eww outloud...but I still wanted her to be happy I mean after all he is the girls grand fater technically.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i hated the episode.. i just didnt like it at all. disapointed me, it wasnt even a xmas episode which the promos were so decieving. and idk i didn't like Megan and Will that much, but im glad they got through it. Im glad Mandy and Charlie did too...
Sage just bothers me...what the heck is up with her.
Rose is cute as always and i loved the scenes we got her and megan!!
Old 12-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint chip (View Post)
i hated the episode.. i just didnt like it at all. disapointed me, it wasnt even a xmas episode which the promos were so decieving. and idk i didn't like Megan and Will that much, but im glad they got through it. Im glad Mandy and Charlie did too...
Sage just bothers me...what the heck is up with her.
Rose is cute as always and i loved the scenes we got her and megan!!

Sage bothers me too...but I'm hoping that in the end she's going to turn out to be completely misunderstood and a good person. I just sometimes think that she acts out the way she does because her parents died, she knows Rose is more talented then her, and Laurel ignores her...I think it's her way of lashing out and getting attention.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved this episode, actually. I have to disagree with you guys on Sage, I'm starting to love her more and more every week!

I didn't really like the Laurel/Miles SL. I dunno, I can't really enjoy anything Laurel related I guess.

And Ellie, I totally didn't see that one yet Well luckily Megan is not a plant.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Sage is an intersting character...but she's really mean...and I think she tries to drag Rose down for her own benefit. That's my problem with Sage...I mean if I knew her in real life she would be someone I'd hate. LOL, but for the show she's a good character. You always need a character to irritate you.
Old 12-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As far as Sage goes I'm actually progressively liking her more and more. She's just one of those people has a tight wall around them and doesn't want to let anybody in. I can understand that, I can even understand being mean because of that. It doesn't make her a bad person it just means that there are layers to her.

I don't think she had wanted to get Rose in trouble on purpose with the whole cheating and then telling Megan thing. It was sort of that she knew she couldn't stop her so she'd make it so she was less likely to get caught and then brought in Megan because she could do something about it.

I think the fact that Megan doesn't have a plant name and everyone else does is just funny. I wonder why the author of the book did that?

As far as her meanness as flirting goes she doesn't really know any other way. And by doing it this way it was actually more of a test of whether he could handle her or crack under the pressure and he passed.

Chrissy |
Old 12-02-2008, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zania1 (View Post)
Sage bothers me too...but I'm hoping that in the end she's going to turn out to be completely misunderstood and a good person. I just sometimes think that she acts out the way she does because her parents died, she knows Rose is more talented then her, and Laurel ignores her...I think it's her way of lashing out and getting attention.
i agree with you!!

ugh; i hope we get a good episode next week!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

I love how Megan just took Rose's purse

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 12-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

I like Sage more now than at the beginning. Thought Luis dealt with her as well as he could. I liked Luis a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvegotwings (View Post)
I love how Megan just took Rose's purse
That was my favorite part of the episode. And all the talk about the "xtreme games of being grounded"
Old 12-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

If anyone's interested, we started a thread for Luis&Sage

I love how Rose was bored out of her mind

Old 12-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

I might be in the minority here but I love Sage, the things she does may be questionable sometimes but I think she always does them with the intention to protect Rose and it was a big thing for her to actually go to Megan for help and it shows how much she cares for Rose
for the episode, all throughout I felt like something was missing from it and then I figured it was because there wasn't enough sister interaction,
I liked how Rose dealt with being grounded, the bedazzled jeans and her talks with Megan
Charlie - Mandy and Megan - Will storylines were ok, Megan-Will are kind of growing on me
What Sage said to Megan about secrets - there might be more sisterly drama coming and I am kind of wondering what Sage knows and is keeping from Rose

Old 12-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

I love Sage too She has reasons for acting the way she does

Old 12-03-2008, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cute episode,I totally adored the ending
Old 12-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

If my sister wanted to cheat on a test, I totally would have just let her. Haha, but that's just me.

I would be up for a luis/sage thread I think i'm going to <3 them.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

I actually really liked the episode, but then again I havn't hated one yet. The show just gets cuter and cuter. I loved the Rose/Megan stuff and just adored the girltalk stuff with Laurel and Megan, it was so cute.

Will really stepped it up, good on him.