Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

I guess it might affect the girls to know that they have a grandfather out there and because laurel herself is such a public figure she wouldn't want her image to be destroyed

Old 11-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Her image is important to her yeah
Old 11-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Laurel's image is very important to her and I can understand her not wanting it to get out. And if Megan were some other person and not herself she might very sell use that information to get whatever she wanted out of Laurel because she would be able to. I understand how Laurel would say what she said because she really doesn't know Megan well enough to know whether she's about to get blackmailed or not.

Chrissy |
Old 11-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Another very good episode. I'm so glad Charlie&Megan made up, I know he was hurting but he was kinda acting like an ass. I wish he would have told her everything, but that's a start. Speaking of Megan's boys, for once Will was actually a good friend, he's growing on me. Seeing Rose and Sage fight was pretty sad but it made sense, they're realising that they can't agree on everything and that they have different goals in life. Which is actually very healthy in my opinion. I'm loving Rose more and more, she's growing up so fast and she's gonna be an awesome young woman.
Laurel's secret? wow.

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 11-06-2008, 07:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
I don't really see what difference it makes who their grandfather really is unless it's like, a public figure.
Well i guess it is a problem , considering Rose's and Sage's mom was raised by a man that was not her father. That will bother them, that she was lying to their mother, and she never got a chance to know it.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Total Fan

Hmm... well, I was loving the hug between Charlie and Megan. When she came up behind him? That was too cute. And Charlie did bug me out for a minute when he was breaking up with the girl... he sounded like a big doofus... but then she made it better. I'm still having problems with her because she plays "Sage" on Lincoln Heights. (Who'd have thunk! Those names!) And though she's sweet and nice on here, it's been hard to get past her coniving/bad girl ways on LH.

Anyway, I digress! I liked Will and then I didn't like Will in this episode... I think they gave him a story that was way too long to try to explain b/c I'm still not sure what he was talking about besides photos...

I very much disliked the way Laurel handled the information that Megan had dug up... and I'm not even talking about the blackmail thing thought.

All Laurel had to do was deny it. Explain that the baby was a premie. Some pregnancies DO only take 7 months, you know? Seriously, a woman of that caliber, with that much smarts and deviousness doesn't have a response to that prepared after ALL these years? I was vastly disappointed in Laurel, period.

I did love how Megan conveyed the seriousness of the topic by wearing a dark purple tank. She's always wearing bright, over the top colors, but for this much more serious scene, she went the darker route. Anyone else notice?

And I was loving the fight between Sage and Rose. Something like that was long overdue, and I loved the way Rose handled it because she was trying everything she could to NOT fight with Sage, but the second she realized Sage was being a hypocrite and trying to do everything SHE wanted without once thinking about what ROSE wanted, she got some fire up in her. I didn't think she could possibly find the footing to stand up to Sage. I was soo proud of her for that! for my Rose!

hmm... Marco had a nice scene too... scouting for his dirt of the day. Not much else from him, of course.

and thats all from me today! i didn't read the rest of the thread so not sure if ne one else mentioned ne thing i did, so sorry for any repeats!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvegotwings (View Post)
Another very good episode. I'm so glad Charlie&Megan made up, I know he was hurting but he was kinda acting like an ass. I wish he would have told her everything, but that's a start. Speaking of Megan's boys, for once Will was actually a good friend, he's growing on me. Seeing Rose and Sage fight was pretty sad but it made sense, they're realising that they can't agree on everything and that they have different goals in life. Which is actually very healthy in my opinion. I'm loving Rose more and more, she's growing up so fast and she's gonna be an awesome young woman.
Laurel's secret? wow.
ITA
Old 11-06-2008, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelia_it_sky (View Post)
Well i guess it is a problem , considering Rose's and Sage's mom was raised by a man that was not her father. That will bother them, that she was lying to their mother, and she never got a chance to know it.
That's so true I didn't even think of that at all.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvegotwings (View Post)
Laurel's secret? wow.
yes it was and i agree with everything you said