Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah the first part

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 06-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

I actually read this book so I'm excited.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I made these for the OP. it isn't much

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 06-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I still cannot believe this! LOTR is my second big obsession after LOST Evi will be such a perfect elf..

Quote:
I get your point . We're just trying to think about everyone. I haven't read the books for example. But I'll probably be spoiled. And these books are not as popular as HP. I think 8 out of 10 people who everything about HP
whaaaaaa LOTR is like..the most famous book after the bible (no,for real, LOTR is the 2^ best seller book of all time,The Hobbit is the third List of best-selling books - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) they're not as "famous" as HP among young people maybe,but LOTR's is probably the biggest world-wide community of fans ever created.. I'm a geek,can you tell? I've been hearing stories about it since I was 2 years old as my dad is a big fan too NOW GO READ THE BOOKS

Last edited by franci*; 06-20-2011 at 12:04 AM
Old 06-20-2011, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

yep LOTR & the Hobbit is much more praised & influential books than HP will ever be
Old 06-20-2011, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

great art
& her character is noit in the book so ppl shouldnt be afraid to be spoilt

& the bit about her NOT being Orly's love interest is poor girl. Dom was enough for me to envy her eternally

& Liv is not confirmed for TH movies as far as I know
Old 06-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

I'm a big HP fan too..but there's just no comparisation between the two..I'm in love with HP's story but as I once read: Harry Potters are books..Lord of the rings is literature...

you know..Evi doesn't really have the character of an elf but she does have the look

Old 06-20-2011, 06:36 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah maybe this thread shouldn't exist..because her character is not in "the hobbit" book so technically there can be no spoilers
Old 06-20-2011, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

the other thread is pointless no this one.

Tauriel isn't in the book, but you get a description about the Sylvan elf. spoiler tags just in cases someone complain about it.
Spoiler:

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 06-20-2011, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

We'll probably get spoilers about the movie eventually, though, so that's what the other thread is for.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

The filming start in like a year, and spoilers about her character aren't going to be that much that will take an entire thread.

anyway this news make Evi trending worldwide !!!!!!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 06-20-2011, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

I haven't read the books either or watched the movies. This is awesome, though. I'm excited that Evi will be in it.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

I think it's fine to have two. One is for spoilers and the other is just for general discussion. For now, we can keep it to just one thread, though.

Last edited by Julie; 06-20-2011 at 10:40 PM
Old 06-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, guys. Just forget Julie's post above because we changed our minds . This thread will be closed now, until we have more info and actual stuff to appreciate regarding Tauriel. Once we get non-spoilery promotional stuff, this will be open again. Thanks .
Old 06-20-2011, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tati, thank you for the arts you made for the OP , we'll update it later .

Quote:
Originally Posted by franci* (View Post)
Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I still cannot believe this! LOTR is my second big obsession after LOST Evi will be such a perfect elf..

whaaaaaa LOTR is like..the most famous book after the bible (no,for real, LOTR is the 2^ best seller book of all time,The Hobbit is the third List of best-selling books - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) they're not as "famous" as HP among young people maybe,but LOTR's is probably the biggest world-wide community of fans ever created.. I'm a geek,can you tell? I've been hearing stories about it since I was 2 years old as my dad is a big fan too NOW GO READ THE BOOKS
I must confess I didn't know The Hobbit was so big, Fran . I love LOTR and I know about its fame, but I didn't know TH was as famous. But maybe I just used the wrong words. What I really mean is, these days HP is obviously more popular and the books people talk about the most. And I believe most of The Hobbit fans might be old and won't see it until it comes out on dvd ? I don't know, maybe I'm just wrong. But I compared HP and TH just an example to what I was saying to Tati. Like, I bet there were way more spoiled people for Philosopher's Stone than there will probably be for the first part of The Hobbit, because the HP series is way more recent, you know? It's hot topic, while The Hobbit is just starting to get popular again, I guess.

Arwen .