Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Banned

Kate Austen Spoiler & Speculations #1: BC we want new spoilers for our new board!

Rules: Please remember to only talk about spoilers relating directly to Kate Austen in this thread. If there is a spoiler relating to ships, or Kate and another character, please remember to use spoiler tags to post them. Spoiler tags can be used by typing this before your post: [sp*] and this at the end of your post [/sp*] (minus the asterisks). Shipper wars will not be tolerated in here. Please keep things civilized and respectful. Thank you!

Your Mods -- Kris (Lilly Love) and Shanna (killed the lights)

Welcome to the 1st Kate Austen Spoiler & Speculation Thread

Filming information

‘LOST’ Fueling Up
PICS

Filming Update-Long Beach Harbor Club

Quote:
The Waikiki Yacht Club was transformed into the “Long Beach Harbor Club” for evening shoots last night and tonight. Cranes and production trucks were parked nearby, as well as three notable vehicles: the blue Canton-Rainier Carpet Cleaning van, Kate’s silver Volvo, and a silver Jaguar S-Class. My friend Doug, who knows cars better than I do, says it looks like the 2008 model.

A yacht club member who was fortunately an avid fan said last night’s shoot involved Evangeline Lilly, Yunjin Kim, and a young boy playing Aaron. She said she was back tonight because the roster would be even larger. In addition to Kate and Sun, Sayid (Naveen Andrews), Ben (Michael Emerson) and Jack (Matthew Fox) were due on set.
Source:Hawaii blog

General information:

From season finale DVD audio commentary about Kate-Aaron situation.
Quote:
On the scene after Kate's vision they said that in season 5 they'll deal with Kate's love for Aaron and weather or not he was included when Ben said they all needed to go back.
Source: Thanks to Clarisse at FBL

This is not confirmed as of yet.
Quote:
In fake Los Angeles, Kate gets a visit from her probation officer. He has apparently gotten a tip from a mystery source regarding Kate leaving the State which is a big no-no for her probation. The officer sees Kate's bags and concludes she is a flight risk. He handcuffs her and Aaron comes out of his room and sees all of this. Kate apoligizes to Aaron and starts crying. The officer tells Kate he will call Child Protection Services to take care of Aaron. Kate cries out and the officer takes her out the front door and towards his vehicle. We hear a gunshot and the officer goes down. Kate looks around in disbelief, she doesn't know what's going on. She's able to grab the handcuff keys from the officers keyring and she looks for his car keys. She comes across an Identification card, this man isn't a probation officer, he works for Mr. Charles Widmore. Kate and Aaron take off and Kate is left wondering who the shooter was.

From Dark UFO

Quote:
Quote:
I've been getting dozens of emails from people this morning about a short promo for Season 5 that aired during last nights election. Rather than try to email everyone with the same info, I thought I'd post it here.

At the end of the promo it states that the Premiere will be in January, which is a little earlier that we first suspected as well as stating that it's a 2 hr premiere. Now from my understanding and talking to some of the people at ABC that I know, it will be a 1 hr special/catch up show followed by the 1 hr premiere, and not a 2 hour new episode unfortunately.

Media

Season 5 promo

Lost returns Thursday 29th January at 10pm.

Last edited by killed the lights; 12-21-2008 at 04:10 PM
Old 11-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this thread! I have to go out, but someone should bring over all the Kate-related spoilers from the Lost S&S thread on the spoilers board.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned

I'll bring them over now!
Old 11-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting

And we discussed about this thread in the campaign thread and we all know how easily things could go out of control when we have K/S and K/J fans here. I'm sure we can post here peacefully and respect each other's opinions

Laura|
Old 11-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

yeah we can do this.
if someone post anything innapropriate we just tell them and it's ok.
I'll post here a RUMOR.
it's not confirmed yet, but it's quite interesting

Quote:
In fake Los Angeles, Kate gets a visit from her probation officer. He has apparently gotten a tip from a mystery source regarding Kate leaving the State which is a big no-no for her probation. The officer sees Kate's bags and concludes she is a flight risk. He handcuffs her and Aaron comes out of his room and sees all of this. Kate apoligizes to Aaron and starts crying. The officer tells Kate he will call Child Protection Services to take care of Aaron. Kate cries out and the officer takes her out the front door and towards his vehicle. We hear a gunshot and the officer goes down. Kate looks around in disbelief, she doesn't know what's going on. She's able to grab the handcuff keys from the officers keyring and she looks for his car keys. She comes across an Identification card, this man isn't a probation officer, he works for Mr. Charles Widmore. Kate and Aaron take off and Kate is left wondering who the shooter was.

Jack&Kate | Mulder&Scully | Christian&Ana
Hook&Emma | Booth&Brennan | Fitz&Olivia
Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Addicted Fan

That would be really cool if that happen!!! And scary!!! If that does, the shooter HAS to be Sayid.
Amanda's Twitter
Old 11-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds interesting

Laura|
Old 11-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Banned

It would be nice if we can stick to speculating on Kate storylines and not get into Skate vs Jate shipwars in this case. Or if I find something about Jate, I just wont comment on it because I am a Skater and I wont have anything positive to say.

Thanks for the information carolilly, I will post it on the OP a rumor then
Old 11-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like that logic. I know that if I don't have anything nice to say, I won't say anything at all

Laura|
Old 11-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Banned

Sorry, Im new to the spoiler world, so I dont exactly know where the updated spoilers are. In the spoiler board the OP is filled with season 4 stuff...if anyone has Kate spoilers can they bring them over.? Thanks
Old 11-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

if that rumor is true is gonna be awesome...

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 11-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
It would be nice if we can stick to speculating on Kate storylines and not get into Skate vs Jate shipwars in this case. Or if I find something about Jate, I just wont comment on it because I am a Skater and I wont have anything positive to say.

I agree with this. Let's just keep to the Kate storylines. If her story touches either the Copulators or the Hooligans, we can comment on those but please be respectful of the other posters. If problem arises don't hesitate to PM me, Nikki or Rhi. I'm sure we can all be civilize here and work on getting a positive vibe for our new board.

All right? Now, I have to catch up on Lost.
Old 11-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)

Good luck

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 11-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Banned

Well come on tati, dont you think we have FBL to vent our our frustrations?
Old 11-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's right

That season 5 promo got me all excited about the show again.

Laura|