Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2014, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love you answers I will try to thing of more questions soon! We need to get Flave back. Where is he?
Old 12-18-2014, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm here ! Finally done for the semester . Are we still asking questions to Anya or someone else is next?
Old 12-18-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is Candy's turn I am at Target sitting in my car waiting on my oldest daughter so I will try to think of some questions and will post them later
Old 12-21-2014, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll let her know!
Old 12-26-2014, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She has been answering questions
Old 09-06-2015, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

?
Old 09-06-2015, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot about this thread. Does anyone know who is next?
Old 09-20-2015, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't . I do know I'd love fort his thread to make a comeback .
Old 09-23-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

I think one of you guys is next
Old 09-23-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can go if you want You always have great questions
Old 11-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

thanks

If you could live in a TV show for a month, other than Hawaii 5-0, which one would you want it to be?
Do you think Mike had better chemistry with Fiona or Dexter's sister?
What's your favorite episode of Finding Bigfoot?
How many people do you think will get pregnant on Shameless this season?
Do you think the Blackhawks started doing better because Chelsea Dagger became their goal song?
What's your favorite city?
On a scale of 1-10, how sexy do you think Matt Bomer's nude scenes were on American Horror Story?
What's your favorite vegan restaurant?
Do you think I am a time traveler or clones on Shameless?
Old 11-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sexy questions
If you could live in a TV show for a month, other than Hawaii 5-0, which one would you want it to be?Orphan Black maybe I could be a sexy cloning scientist, wait that is my life well not cloning but some seriously cool stuff It would be better if Paul was still around Or maybe Game of Thrones, but you know Winter is coming so it might get a little cold and they do kill a bunch of people. The Walking Dead would be great cause I could get down and grimey with Rick Grimes but of course the downer is the walkers, huge cockblockers
Do you think Mike had better chemistry with Fiona or Dexter's sister? Dexter's sister but man is he super weird on that show, not that I liked him on Shameless
What's your favorite episode of Finding Bigfoot? The one where they finally find Bigfoot Wait it hasn't happened yet. I actually liked the ones where they were in Pennsylvania
How many people do you think will get pregnant on Shameless this season?Hopefully none cause they are all too irresponsible But guessing two Gallaghers and one extra I mean no, no extras but you did film with all the Gallagher boys except Liam and Frank of course
Do you think the Blackhawks started doing better because Chelsea Dagger became their goal song? Definitely helped them become so much more awesome. The one scientist in my class liked that theory. It would be very coincidental if the just happened to do better and picked the most awesome goal song at the same time you know there are no coincidences
What's your favorite city? Honolulu was pretty awesome for a city but I prefer not to live in the city, too many people and too much traffic
On a scale of 1-10, how sexy do you think Matt Bomer's nude scenes were on American Horror Story?I am not really into him or that show but his body is okay but yeah maybe like 8?
What's your favorite vegan restaurant?Vegan Treats
Do you think I am a time traveler or clones on Shameless?Time travelling clones or maybe you got demoted from college to high school or maybe you like to stalk Gallaghers maybe they will bring you back and put you in scenes with Liam and Frank next You can be a series regular stalking all the Gallagher men
Old 11-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

How excited were you when you saw Lip and Ian in person?
Which one of them did you think is sexier?
Who's your favorite hockey team?
What do you think is the sexiest accent?
Do you think I'll be a middle school student on Shameless next? Or preschool with Liam?
How much do you perspire during the act of love, in ounces?

Last edited by Julie; 11-08-2015 at 03:37 PM
Old 11-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How excited were you when you saw Lip and Ian in person?Well more excited when I heard Lip and then saw him but then it was less of a surprise to see him again and with Ian. I couldn't believe they were just casually walking down the street and noone was bothering them
Which one of them did you think is sexier? Lip, I really don't like red heads much
Who's your favorite hockey team?Blackhawks but I think you already know that
What do you think is the sexiest accent?Scottish dudes then Australian dudes, somehow it is not sexy on women though
Do you think I'll be a middle school student on Shameless next? Or preschool with Liam? I think you could be a preschool teacher next Middle school might be a stretch, but you never know you could be a student teacher in middle school. Isn't Carl still in 6th grade?
How much do you perspire during the act of love, in ounces? Never took the time to measure that, maybe I was too busy, also it depends on the time of year and the temperature of course , why would anyone want to know
Old 11-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How excited were you when you saw Lip and Ian in person?Well more excited when I heard Lip and then saw him but then it was less of a surprise to see him again and with Ian. I couldn't believe they were just casually walking down the street and noone was bothering them
Which one of them did you think is sexier? Lip, I really don't like red heads much
Who's your favorite hockey team?Blackhawks but I think you already know that
What do you think is the sexiest accent?Scottish dudes then Australian dudes, somehow it is not sexy on women though
Do you think I'll be a middle school student on Shameless next? Or preschool with Liam? I think you could be a preschool teacher next Middle school might be a stretch, but you never know you could be a student teacher in middle school. Isn't Carl still in 6th grade?
How much do you perspire during the act of love, in ounces? Never took the time to measure that, maybe I was too busy, also it depends on the time of year and the temperature of course , why would anyone want to know