Master Fan

ITA with Nik.
it'd be more organized.
if you guys agree

Jack&Kate | Mulder&Scully | Christian&Ana
Hook&Emma | Booth&Brennan | Fitz&Olivia
Old 11-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

I totally agree with it too. Makes more sense. I forgot about Evi and Wentworth too. I've seen a few fanvids with the two of them together. Wonder if there is any with John yet.

Whatever works is fine with me.

ETA: Went ahead and changed the thread title and the OP so we could discuss anyone else that'd we want Evi to work with, she's presented with, etc. I added the vid from when Evi and Wentworth presented. And I wanted to put that vid of Kate and Michael, but it's been deleted. If anyone's got pics or arts for the OP, let me know.
Amanda's Twitter

Last edited by buffyfan145; 11-02-2008 at 05:08 PM
Old 11-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks you guys. This is much neater now.

Ah, I love Wenty and Evi together. They look good together on that stage.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Addicted Fan

They did look really good together on stage!!!

You're welcome!!! And I took off the names list since we won't really need that. Like I said, if you all have any pics or suggestions for the OP let me know and I'll add them.
Amanda's Twitter
Old 11-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Add me please??

I posted a reply in the other thread before it got locked so here it is again....

Evangeline & Paul Walker would be my ultimate fantasy on-screen couple because they are just two uber uber HOT people. But i don't know what staring in a movie with him would do to her career since he's a below-par actor. But he's hot so who cares!

It would be great to see her work with George Clooney (since he loves 'Lost') and possibly Matt Damon and lets not forget Evi's idol Diane Keaton.

Also i found this picture of Evi hugging/kissing Darren Aronofsky (director of "The Wrestler") at "The Wrester" premiere . So i wonder if they somehow know each other or are planning to work together in the future because it seems very unlike Evi to kiss a total stranger like that in public in front of loooaaads of camera men.

Any thoughts on this?. This has had me puzzled for a while now.

Last edited by cocoblush; 11-02-2008 at 07:42 PM
Old 11-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I read somewhere, back in season 3 I guess, the Lost producers wanted Aronofsky to direct few episodes, maybe he met the cast back then

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 11-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatibsblp (View Post)
I read somewhere, back in season 3 I guess, the Lost producers wanted Aronofsky to direct few episodes, maybe he met the cast back then
Ahh your right, he was suppose to direct some episodes of Lost but he had to pull out at the last minute because he was expecting a child. Not sure if he ever met the cast (or Evi) though .

This link says that he probably won't direct Lost until next season (season 4) but he didnt in season 4 so it could be possible that he gets a chance to direct in seasons 5 or 6.

Movieweb.com - Darren Aronofsky Not Directing Lost Episode

"I don't care what she's got!...that girl comes out here with Leprosy i'm all over her like a cheap suit, i don't care!!" -> Craig Ferguson on Evangeline
Old 11-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love Evi to work with Bethany Joy. Their both so unique ans so talented. I think they'd be great together.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Aw, there are so many actors I'd like to see Evi work with. Viggo Mortensen, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, James McAvoy, Ryan Gosling...and that's only the first few. After LOST, if she decides to pursue her acting career, i sure wish to see her on screen with one of those.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 11-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'd love Evi to work with Bethany Joy. Their both so unique ans so talented. I think they'd be great together.
I so agree with that! Evi/Joy must have their own tv show

I'd love it if Evi worked with Skeet Ulrich too. He's mentioned that he's got a crush on her on two interviews already
Old 11-03-2008, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoblush (View Post)
Add me please??

I posted a reply in the other thread before it got locked so here it is again....

Evangeline & Paul Walker would be my ultimate fantasy on-screen couple because they are just two uber uber HOT people. But i don't know what staring in a movie with him would do to her career since he's a below-par actor. But he's hot so who cares!

It would be great to see her work with George Clooney (since he loves 'Lost') and possibly Matt Damon and lets not forget Evi's idol Diane Keaton.

Also i found this picture of Evi hugging/kissing Darren Aronofsky (director of "The Wrestler") at "The Wrester" premiere . So i wonder if they somehow know each other or are planning to work together in the future because it seems very unlike Evi to kiss a total stranger like that in public in front of loooaaads of camera men.

Any thoughts on this?. This has had me puzzled for a while now.
aww I've never seen this pic before

twin, ITA
Skeet would die if he worked with her hehe

Jack&Kate | Mulder&Scully | Christian&Ana
Hook&Emma | Booth&Brennan | Fitz&Olivia
Old 11-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Skeet would die if he worked with her hehe

I'm very sure of that He's squeeing for Evi.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Addicted Fan

I remember Darren was supposed to direct an episode too. Thanks for the pic of Evi with him!!! I wonder if he'll get to for S5 or S6.

I've got another actor I'd love to see Evi work with!!! Jon Hamm from Mad Men!!! I never watched the show, but I've seen him on other things, and Saturday Night Live. I normally don't feel that way about an actor except Foxy, but when I saw Jon. It would be awesome to see him and Evi star in something.

Also, I've added some pics to the OP of Evi with John K, Wentworth, and Darren.

Let me know if you've got any more. Plus, I'd love to see someone make a vid of Evi playing Mandy Moore's character with John K in the "Liscense to Wed" trailer!!! I think it could work.

Plus, if anyone's got that quote from Skeet can you post it. I can't seem to find it and I want to put it on the OP.
Amanda's Twitter

Last edited by buffyfan145; 11-03-2008 at 08:19 AM
Old 11-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Which quote, Amanda? I like the pics in the OP, btw.

Here's the vids where he mentioned Evi:

Jon Hamm? I haven't seen Mad Men yet but he looks cool.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'd like to see Evi work with Rose McGowan or Jennifer Garner (Alias).