Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2016, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evi sighed and bitch-slapped Tuco in Japan twice because there were clones fingering their pies repeatedly in unison. Shrimps jumped over cars trying to go to a lobster party without Abuelita but clones ate onions with Tauriel then twerked her badonks away, as clones grabbed packages of meth and donuts. Suddenly, Saul sneezed from his allergies, but he quickly decided to eat some tofu with some broccoli at the French restaurant next to the building that housed Skyler. Even though onions made the cheesecake smell like fish while Evi sneezed, because every smell made her think of something sexy, like kissing every puppy available. Some girl planked before going away to walk with her on Lunachicks trail where the ground collapsed, but some X-men grabbed various extras from a show that was airing the first episode of the new show that aired last Sunday night on Showtime called The Affair With The Shameless Master of Sex. My onions were feeling hot and so I twerked violently while eating spicy hot sauce on Lunachicks! Kate Cox ate coconuts from Walt's lab with meth cupcakes, then danced salsa on the tables. The city of Chicago has badonks that seduce puppies and kittens because they sucked bottles of whiskey in a row of bewbs and puppies barked at nothing because Mr Boogie licked their food bowl with his tongue carefully, sinisterly farting as Grodd twerked snorting coke imported from Russia. Girls just gotta have sexy thongs to use on special days such today, my sexy thong slipped on Walt's face, leaving a massive chocolate stain on his nose which caused him enormous amounts of money for removing it from the shirt Joan used in cleaning toilets. Saul called Heisenberg about the boobjob for Honey-titss because Airwrecka hit Julie with three pounds of broccoli from the