Old 08-13-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess we will have to wait until she is ready for that
Old 08-13-2018, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope we hear something soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone (View Post)
Everything has its time. Maybe we'll see her family soon. And find out who she gave birth to.
Her partner's name is Norman Kali .
Old 08-14-2018, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She talks about them more than she did before so maybe she is opening up on her personal life a bit
Old 08-14-2018, 11:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Let's hope that soon Evi will tell more about them and we will finally see them.
Old 08-14-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It could happen, I wish she would bring them to the premieres
Old 08-15-2018, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2018/...an-was-a-joke/

Quote:
Ant-Man and the Wasp star Evangeline Lilly initially thought her role in the series was a joke, revealing her unfamiliarity with the characters.

With the mainstream success superhero and comic book movies have found in recent years, some might be a little sceptical when Hollywood stars claim great knowledge about their characters when signing on to their respective projects.

Evangeline Lilly didn’t try to fool anyone when she signed up for Ant-Man, however, telling Fan Expo Boston (via ComicBook.com) that she initially thought the whole thing was a joke:

“I was just finishing up on my press tour for The Hobbit when my manager called me and said, ‘I got a call from Marvel, and they’re wondering if you might want to meet and see if this new franchise, Ant-Man, might be appealing to you.’ And I laughed.

“I said, ‘Have they run out of superheroes and now they’re making them up?’ Because I never heard of Ant-Man, I genuinely thought it was a joke. And then he was like, ‘No, no, no, he’s one of the original Avengers, this is the real thing.’ I was like, ‘Well, the truth is, I was just a super-elf. I don’t really need to be a superhero.’ And he goes, ‘Hang on, hear me out, Ant-Man will be played by Mr. Paul Rudd and it will be directed by the Edgar Wright.

“And I was like, ‘Hold the phone! Who is making this movie, this sounds awesome! And why is a superhero gonna be Paul Rudd and why is Edgar Wright directing it, I love this, what is happening in my life!’ I said okay, I have to do some homework, I need to watch a Marvel movie and find out what these cool dudes are up to, ‘cause they sound really cool. So then I spent a weekend — I think I watched six Marvel movies in one weekend. I was like, ‘I’m in! I don’t know how I missed all of this, but this is so cool! Yes, I want to do this.’”
Old 08-16-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting story It is always nice to hear how it happened and I love that they came to her
Old 08-17-2018, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

I don't think I'd heard of Ant Man before either before she was cast in the movie

Quote:
With the success of Wonder Woman and palpable excitement for Captain Marvel, it seems Hollywood has finally recognised that female superheroes can make bank too.

Now, Ant-Man and Ant-Man and the Wasp director Peyton Reed has come out and said he thinks Evangeline Lilly's Wasp should lead an all-female Avengers movie.

The character, elevated to a title role in Ant-Man and the Wasp, laid down the law in her latest appearance but hasn't been seen in an Avengers film yet.

And while Evangeline Lilly herself thinks that Captain Marvel would be the best choice to lead an all-female Avengers film, in a recent interview with Huffington Post, Reed revealed he's all for a Wasp-led, female-only superhero ensemble.

"I'd like her running things," explained Reed. "I'd like to see her as the head of the all-female Avengers.

"I know Evangeline sort of said, maybe, that would be Captain Marvel, because she does have the word 'captain' in her name. But I think Hope van Dyne is a very decisive leader and a tactician, in addition to being a brilliant scientist."

He added: "She checks a lot of boxes in terms of who's going to be running the Avengers, theoretically."

Make it happen, Marvel!
Ant-Man director Peyton Reed on all-female Avengers starring Evangeline Lilly's Wasp
Old 08-18-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She did spread the love for Ant Man
Old 08-18-2018, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still got to watch Ant Man
Old 08-19-2018, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Its pretty good
Old 08-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the articles ! Her reaction to possibly getting cast in Ant-Man was so hartwarming, typical Evi . And Marvel went after her .

I really want that All-female Avengers movie , with Hope leading them, yes ! Make it happen, Marvel!

She's headed to Japan with Paul :

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialMe and this guy have been around the world together with #antmanandthewasp: #Taiwan #USA #France #England #Italy and now we’re off to #Japan for the final moments of celebrating our very fun film together. Only feels appropriate to take a moment and celebrate what fun we’ve had on tour together. Cheers, partner. . (SWIPE RIGHT)
#paulrudd #evangelinelilly #antman #wasp #thewasp #marvel @marvelstudios
Old 08-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the articles ! Her reaction to possibly getting cast in Ant-Man was so hartwarming, typical Evi . And Marvel went after her .

I really want that All-female Avengers movie , with Hope leading them, yes ! Make it happen, Marvel!

She's headed to Japan with Paul :

Quote:
evangelinelillyofficialMe and this guy 👉🏻 have been around the world together with #antmanandthewasp: #Taiwan #USA #France #England #Italy and now we’re off to #Japan for the final moments of celebrating our very fun film together. Only feels appropriate to take a moment and celebrate what fun we’ve had on tour together. Cheers, partner. 🥂 . (SWIPE RIGHT)
#paulrudd #evangelinelilly #antman #wasp #thewasp #marvel @marvelstudios
Old 08-19-2018, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
Its pretty good
Will probably watch it when it comes out when it comes out on DVD

An All Female Avengers movie would be awesome
Old 08-20-2018, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be and it would be awesome if Hope were to lead the