Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is nice, I like coming home early but more and more I am there later. It turns out our essential workers were just calling in sick because they wanted to stay home like other people get to do. Wouldn't anyone feel that way? Our university is paying everyone this month regardless if the person comes in, works remotely from home or just stays home, while that is nice it does cause people to be frustrated when they still have to come in and they could stay home and still get paid. I can't blame them but I don't want to do their work (especially since I am already do my work and my assistance work) but would if they were all out sick. Things are getting crazy and we still have time before things get back to normal.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
We just got the strong suggestion today to wear masks when we go out. All of us in my house are essential so we still all go out and I am actually doing double duty because my assistant is high risk and I sent her home and I am getting stuff for my parents who are at high risk so I am super busy. I don't mind wearing a mask, I frequently wear them at work, but we recently stopped to save masks for the hospital. I am glad to hear you are socially isolating, that is the safest thing you can do. Stay safe, this is stressful for everyone and makes people on edge and causes a lot of anxiety so you are not alone in this.
That's a lot to do, Lanie, stay strong . I don't mind masks for the first hour wearing them, but after that I start feeling like I'm suffocating . Thank , yeah it's a lot of stress and anxiety but staying isolated is the best way to be safe.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree especially the N95s that are the ones that really the only ones that protect you well. I really hate them because it is hard to breathe, Right now we are wearing surgical masks that are good to protect others in case we are carrying the virus without symptoms. The best way to stay safe is to stay away from other people, I have been trying but it is hard when you have to go the store, everyone is going to the store
Old 04-09-2020, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully you guys can continue to remain as safe as possible
Old 04-09-2020, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, lets hope we all are able to stay safe. We are doing okay here, I mean people are getting it - 2000 more cases in my state today but I don't yet know anyone that has it. I am thankful for that
Old 04-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

thanks, hope you guys are staying safe as well

I need to watch Future Man Season 3 tomorrow
Old 04-11-2020, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah that is coming back Definitely i need to check that out
Old 04-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Enjoy guys!
Old 04-12-2020, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I binged Future Man yesterday pretty good

Happy Easter Everyone! Enjoy your day! I am having a video call with family today since we can't all be together
Old 04-12-2020, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad you enjoyed it

Happy Easter!
Old 04-12-2020, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really need to catch up on Future Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
I agree especially the N95s that are the ones that really the only ones that protect you well. I really hate them because it is hard to breathe, Right now we are wearing surgical masks that are good to protect others in case we are carrying the virus without symptoms. The best way to stay safe is to stay away from other people, I have been trying but it is hard when you have to go the store, everyone is going to the store
Oh those masks look like they're hard to breath in. We've been using surgical masks. I'm so scared I could be asymptomatic and get someone infected because I heard most cases have no symptoms showing up at all. And like you I've going to stores, etc. for my parents. Ugh.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully you can do soon
Old 04-13-2020, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Season 3 was good Can barely find any gifs of it yet
Old 04-14-2020, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I really need to catch up on Future Man!

Oh those masks look like they're hard to breath in. We've been using surgical masks. I'm so scared I could be asymptomatic and get someone infected because I heard most cases have no symptoms showing up at all. And like you I've going to stores, etc. for my parents. Ugh.
I know it is very hard and makes you anxious but just do the best you can, wear the mask, keep distance from others and wash your hands and the stuff you get from the store and that is the best you can do. The more careful you are the better chance you have not to catch it. It is really stressful for everyone but we will get through this, hopefully with all our vulnerable loved ones healthy and safe.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

That is good advice and that's really all you can do hope you are all staying safe