Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

she must have used Saul's guy who gives you a new identity

Jesse and JimmySteve should definitely meet in the crossover and have an Orphan Black moment

p.s. if you're watching Shameless in the morning, you could do it without me before I wake up

Last edited by Julie; 12-04-2017 at 03:58 AM
Old 12-04-2017, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What? Watch Shameless without you??? Why would I do that?? I will wait ....
When I started watching Shameless I though Jimmy Steve was Aaron- they even have a similar voice
Old 12-04-2017, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

no really it's fine I don't watch that show, I don't know how I saw the last few episodes

but lol at them replacing Derek, did they even try

they could replace Jimmy with Aaron Paul though, and most people probably wouldn't notice
Old 12-04-2017, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why couldn't they just use the same actor? Maybe he is staying though but if it was a cameo then they probably could have gotten him for a day shoot? Weird they change actors for characters on this show and hope people don't notice or care, like Mandy- I got used to the new one eventually or Liam-what this is like the 3rd Liam???,The Johnson boys, the Sims boys and this new kid and he ages in weird spurts, he was 2 for a long time then 4 now he is maybe 7 or 9 ( I think the actor is nine so it may be an issue as he gets older) They did age Debbie and Carl faster than the older siblings then quickly made Lip 22 this season but he should be around 20 (the went to college maybe one full and one partial year, he did get out of high school a semester late but he still should only be 21 tops) Ian was 17 for years now he is what 21? This show is all over the place sometimes. I want them to get rid of Sveltlana and Trevor and try to get Fiona to be a decent human being again. I did love that her tenant buddies girlfriend put her in her place She tried that with her siblings then thought it was bad when someone did it to her Learn from it Fiona She should be helping Ian get the shelter not trying to undermine him. She just doesn't want the shelter to make it harder for her to find decent tenants. That is her problems and pretty selfish. Okay rant over gotta get back to work.
Old 12-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

yeah it seems like they don't even try with the timeline sometimes I mean I don't think anyone expects it to be perfect, but when they just keep people at 17 for 3 years and then the next season they're suddenly 21 it's like they realize they forgot to age them and then they overcompensate idgi

I have no idea why they couldn't bring the same actor back for Derek? Unless he was really busy with something else, but if it was just one scene it shouldn't be that hard. Unless they are going to have him back more regularly? The weirdest time they did this was when they recast Debbie's friend Holly, she was the girl who came to her sleepover in Season 2 and then in season 4 they're suddenly friends and she didn't even look remotely similar but in that case, why not just make a new character? I get for someone like Mandy why they would recast, but this was literally just a random girl who came to Debbie's party once

Quote:
I want them to get rid of Sveltlana and Trevor and try to get Fiona to be a decent human being again. I did love that her tenant buddies girlfriend put her in her place She tried that with her siblings then thought it was bad when someone did it to her Learn from it Fiona
they should get rid of Trevor or at least have him and Ian just be friends or something, they have no chemistry. And now Ian is back to prostituting himself But at least the Ian/Fiona stuff should be interesting. Svetlana doesn't bother me, but it does seem they are just finding random ways to keep her on the show even if it doesn't really make sense

Last edited by Julie; 12-04-2017 at 05:42 PM
Old 12-05-2017, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well the whole, Svetlana gets her way by seducing V, is just totally weird Yeah Holly was a weird one but maybe she just randomly had another friend named Holly because I don't think the Holly from Season 2 would ever be friends with Debbie and maybe Holly is just some super ****ty girl stereotype name for the writers. I actually never thought they were the same Holly, was there any reference that she was? Maybe I just missed it or they left it up to the viewers to decide, yeah she was similar but the other Holly was older and was weird about Lip They are literally ruining characters left and right, Kev and his obsession with his "family" and V with her obsession with Svetlana and they ruined Fiona, Ian, Debbie and finally Lip is straightening out and they have him with some girl that beats him during sex, so sad and he moons over some girl that is getting back with her ex, she is so not interested, and Liam is a totally different kid and Carl needs to get over that military school stuff but he is the least ruined character on the show besides Frank who seems to have made leaps and bounds, getting a job and being there more for Liam They are going to ruin Debbie even more next week because she is on drugs and took her baby with her, she could have asked her siblings or father to help out. Trevor is boring and they keep trying to make chemistry with no luck
Old 12-05-2017, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Quote:
Yeah Holly was a weird one but maybe she just randomly had another friend named Holly because I don't think the Holly from Season 2 would ever be friends with Debbie
I think she was the same Holly anyway they had the same last name as well. But yeah it was odd because Holly was like 3 years older than Debbie the first time

Yeah I'm not really feeling anyone's storyline this season. Frank's might be the best just because it's interesting to see him so different. Or maybe Liam's Lip's is okay but yeah his new thing with this girl came out of nowhere, and I didn't really like him with Sierra either. What's up with all the boring relationships? And Debbie is pulling some Monica and Frank stuff with doing drugs while the baby is right there in the car

Last edited by Julie; 12-07-2017 at 04:16 AM
Old 12-06-2017, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Old 12-06-2017, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, how are you? We are always glad to see you here.
Old 12-06-2017, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

welcome back how are you doing
Old 12-07-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is good we have an OT thread because sometimes I need to go way off topic
Old 12-07-2017, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul