Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2018, 08:39 PM
  #16
Fan Forum Star

 
Scarlet Speedster's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 121,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
At least he went out in a blaze of glory but it made no sense really. And they killed off pretty much everyone (spoiler alert )
Comic Con would have been fun but too expensive Ballroom 20 is a better place but probably too small for the people that want to go
I heard it was a blood bath . I want them to find a way to bring Lee back, he's too funny .
__________________
{More than a partner}
Scarlet Speedster is offline  
Old 06-30-2018, 09:47 AM
  #17
Elite Fan

 
desmondluverbrotha's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 37,400
Yeah, I think there is a chance for people to come back either in flashback, predeath stuff or as a host, or he could have actually been one. There is a lot that can happen in this show
desmondluverbrotha is offline  
Old 06-30-2018, 06:42 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Hero

 
Julie's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 57,942
yeah when the hosts die it's like meh they could always come back with the humans it's a little different but you never know if they're really a host or if they saved their mind

Last edited by Julie; 07-02-2018 at 02:55 PM
Julie is offline  
Old 07-01-2018, 07:59 AM
  #19
Elite Fan

 
desmondluverbrotha's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 37,400
The host are so humanlike
desmondluverbrotha is offline  
Old 07-01-2018, 06:22 PM
  #20
Fan Forum Star

 
Scarlet Speedster's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 121,151
They better have a backup of his mind . Some people were starting to ship him with Maeve .
__________________
{More than a partner}
Scarlet Speedster is offline  
Old 07-02-2018, 03:46 AM
  #21
Elite Fan

 
desmondluverbrotha's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 37,400
I think Dolores got rid of all the human backups, but who knows? I was thinking if Dolores was in Charlotte's head and she made a new Dolores then how did she put her mind back in her body? But maybe she made more that we did not see? I am curious to see who. Teddy should be one but I think he went to the Valley Beyond (they showed him there but how did he get there?) I think I need to rewatch but I would love to see Lee back and of course Maeve but I think I see them more as friends because her and Hector have that special bond
desmondluverbrotha is offline  
Old 07-03-2018, 01:20 PM
  #22
Fan Forum Hero

 
Julie's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 57,942
my picture didn't show up

Last edited by Julie; 07-03-2018 at 09:49 PM
Julie is offline  
Old 07-03-2018, 01:51 PM
  #23
Elite Fan

 
desmondluverbrotha's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 37,400
We have to wait so long
desmondluverbrotha is offline  
Old 07-03-2018, 09:48 PM
  #24
Fan Forum Star

 
Scarlet Speedster's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 121,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
I think Dolores got rid of all the human backups, but who knows? I was thinking if Dolores was in Charlotte's head and she made a new Dolores then how did she put her mind back in her body? But maybe she made more that we did not see? I am curious to see who. Teddy should be one but I think he went to the Valley Beyond (they showed him there but how did he get there?) I think I need to rewatch but I would love to see Lee back and of course Maeve but I think I see them more as friends because her and Hector have that special bond
Maybe there are secret backups . I need to finish the last episodes. I agree, Lee and Maeve are great to watch, but I don't see romance there.
__________________
{More than a partner}
Scarlet Speedster is offline  
Old 07-04-2018, 01:57 PM
  #25
Elite Fan

 
desmondluverbrotha's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 37,400
Maybe some of the 'humans' were already hosts loaded with their conscience and so they would be easy to remake. I think maybe even though they made us think it was not possible that they have made it succeed???? We just have to wait to see I guess, but Lee really needs to come back
desmondluverbrotha is offline  
Old 07-05-2018, 01:22 PM
  #26
Fan Forum Hero

 
Julie's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 57,942
going to Chicago August 1-4th
Julie is offline  
Old 07-06-2018, 07:41 PM
  #27
Elite Fan

 
desmondluverbrotha's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 37,400
My brother in law died yesterday unexpectedly and I have not been able to post much
desmondluverbrotha is offline  
Old 07-06-2018, 08:06 PM
  #28
Fan Forum Hero

 
Julie's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 57,942
Julie is offline  
Old 07-07-2018, 12:14 PM
  #29
Fan Forum Star

 
Scarlet Speedster's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 121,151
So sorry to hear, Lanie . My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondluverbrotha (View Post)
Maybe some of the 'humans' were already hosts loaded with their conscience and so they would be easy to remake. I think maybe even though they made us think it was not possible that they have made it succeed???? We just have to wait to see I guess, but Lee really needs to come back
I'd love if that was the case .
__________________
{More than a partner}
Scarlet Speedster is offline  
Old 07-08-2018, 03:12 AM
  #30
Elite Fan

 
desmondluverbrotha's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 37,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
So sorry to hear, Lanie . My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Thanks Flave! It has been so much work because they were not prepared for this, he was only 49 year old and my sister didn't know his passwords or anything about the household stuff or even how to pay the bills and having to deal with the kids and the funeral arrangements there is just so much so I have been helping her figure things out.
desmondluverbrotha is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
evangeline lilly, off topic


Forum Affiliates
I Heart Evangeline
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST