Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Jonas Keeper Thread #4: Because Raff and Tor are a bunch of rude whores and wont let me claim anymore!

Welcome to the 4th Jonas Keeper Thread!

~You can only claim up to twenty-two things
~If you decide you want something else you can trade it for something you have on your list.
~ You can not claim a person
~ Have fun!

Keepers:
Christy (million little stars) | Joe's Relationship with Taylor / Please Be Mine / Turn Right / Elvis / JB's Friendship with Jordin Sparks / JB singing with Taylor / Joe's Relationship with Ashley / JB singing with Jordin Sparks / Joe Naked / Vesper's Goodbye / Nick singing You Belong With Me / Joe playing guitar / Riley / JB singing Battlefield with Jordin
Jordyn (Before The Storm) | Nick's relationship with Miley / Nicks arms / Nick's voice in Sorry / Nicks stage accent / Nick and Miley singing Before the Storm / Nick's hands / Nick's sense of humour / Nick's chest / Nick playing guitar / Nick's songwriting / Nick's smile / Nick's lips / Nicks heart/love / Nick's bandana / Nick playing piano / Nick naked / Nick's butt / Nick going to Georgia to visit Miley / Nick shirtless / Nick's treasure trail / Nick's neck / Nick's shoulders / Nick's dog tags / Nick's stomach / Nick and Mily holding hands / Nick thrusting / Nick kissing / Nick writing songs about Miley /Nick in hairspray / Nick's stage outfits / Nick singing what makes you beautiful / Nick wearing baseball hats
Steph (Can't Be Tamed) | Miley and Joe's friendship / We Got The Party with Miley / Black Keys / Things Will Never Be The Same / Demi and Nick singing Stop The World in soundcheck / Nick singing Catch Me / Nick singing The Climb / Gonna Getcha Good 3D concert experience
Tori (Can't Have You) | Can't Have You / Fall / Invisible / Underdog / Joe's Relationship with Demi You Just Don't Know it / Just Friends / LA Baby / Take A Breath / Feelin Alive / LTD: We are our Music / Lyrics: Have you ever wanted to scream / Lyrics: Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine. / Joe singing See No More live / Nick and Joe's facebooks / Joe's Headline Song / Joe singing "boobies"
Mandie (risqué) | Smitchie / Wouldn't Change A Thing / Joe's episode of Sonny with a Chance
Raff (jump the sun) | Joe and Nick's relationship / Joe's arms / Nick J Show / Burning Up / Joe wearing a beanie / Joe shirtless/ Nick/Miley in Send it On / Nick's V-neck shirts / Winston / Best of Both Worlds Tour / A little bit longer CD / Joe/Nick's hugs / Nick's haircut / Nick in tank tops / I'm Sorry / Dance Until Tomorrow
Mel (Nerdy Angel) | Nick's relationship with Selena / When You Look Me in the Eyes / Joe's glasses / Big Rob's tshirt / the friendship/brother-ship between Kevin, Joe, Nick and Frankie
Audrey (mindFREQ.) | Nick's friendship with Nicole / Your Biggest Fan / Critical / Nick/Macy relationship on JONAS LA / Fly With Me
Adie (Something Special) |Kevin's relationship with Danielle and Riley / Joe's relationship with Winston / Joe's first interview with Demi and Ryan Secreast after their confirmation / Kevin's laugh / Kevin & Danielle's wedding, Ocheka Castle. NJ. December 19th, 2009 / Kevin's SOS dance / Kevin's ass / Joe's skittle machine / Jonas's performances with Demi at the House of Blues concert / Jonas Brother's cover of 'Sweet Caroline' in the WT 2009. / Audience camera of Demi & Joe at the Kids Choice Awards 2010 / Joe & Demi's 'Wouldn't Change a thing' performance at Walmart Soundcheck. / Nick's guest appearance on Mr. Sunshine with Matthew Perry / Joe's friendship with Demi / JB singing Somebody Like You at the Houston Rodeo / Joe shirtless in Maui / Jonas Brothers host TCA 2009 / Nicks song "I do" for KD / Kevin and Danielles wedding pictures / - Kevin & Danielle's future babies / Joe's quote from RS magazine, "Personally, I’m not in the band to say, ‘Hey, you need to respect us, take us seriously,’ because that’s kind of stupid. We’re doing it because we love it, and we don’t care what age group we attract. If they like our music, they like our music, and if they don’t, fine. We don’t need you like our music.” / Jonas LA episode 6, 'The Secret' / Nick Jonas singing 'Introducing Me' / Make it Right / Joe singing 'Dare you to move' with Switchfoot.
Jess (Make A Wave) | Make a Wave / Make a Wave video / Joe's hugs / Love is on its way / Time for me to Fly / This is me - 3D concert experience / Nick's basketball shots excitement / Joe's birthday & Mama & Papa Jonas' Anniversary - August 15th / Kevin & Danielle spending their 1-year anniversary at Disney World / Much Better / Can't have you - 3D concert / Joe's glasses / Joe and Demi holding hands / "Groovy Movies" JONAS Episode / See No More / Joe's Twitter / Joes album photoshoot / Joe in a red shirt / Joe's First Live Performance / Joe being re-followed by Demi on Twitter / Joe speaking Spanish
Marian (jakesprincess) | Joe's laugh / Joe's smile / Joe's voice / Joe's lips /Joe's butt /Joe in his road dogs uniform /Joe & Demi's Oceans bloopers/outtakes /Joe & Demi's Teen Vogue interview /Burning Up music video / Joe's silly/goofy faces / Joe in black tank tops (world tour 2009) / See No More music video / Joe's Details photoshoot / Joe's dance moves
Liz (Lizzie♥Z&V) | Joe's performance of Free Fallin / Nick's sarcastic laugh / Kevin's birdhouse dialogue on Camp Rock /
crisTM | Nick as Eli White from Mr. Sunshine / Sugar Pie Hunny Bunch /
Jordan (murphyboy11) Joe flexing during Battlefield/ Joe's Biceps / Joe's chest and abs / Joe taking his Jacket off during See No More / Joe on 90210
Chrissy (HaleyJamesFan) This is me scene from the movie / Lovebug Music Video / Shane Gray / His white pants from CR / Joe's bear hugs / Shane Gray singing I gotta find you./ Joe's shoulders / Joe's pecs / Joe's hands / Joe's heart / Joe and Demi singing Wouldn't change a thing on the CR tour.
Maria (Jemistry) | JB's song writing skills | Joe/Demi flirting | Nick's final orgasm during Burnin' Up | the boys in suits | Joe's final orgasm during hold on

Last edited by Before The Storm; 06-23-2012 at 09:12 PM
Old 01-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!

“When we get home, I am going to fill that freezer with rocky road.."
"And mint hocolate chip."
- Raffaella -
Old 01-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Thanks for the new thread!!

This title though....

Tori
Old 01-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't even see the title.

- Raffaella -
Old 01-28-2012, 08:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Haha fail on you!

Tori
Old 01-28-2012, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

OMG The title
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Jordyn loves her rhyming.

Tori
Old 01-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I didnt even noticed that it rhymed
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon

Last edited by Simon Spier; 01-29-2012 at 12:07 PM
Old 01-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Haha nice!

Tori
Old 01-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

this title is 100 percent true

Old 01-29-2012, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Half of it is

- Raffaella -
Old 01-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

All of it is

Old 01-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

So much name calling here on the Jonas board!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Its all out of pure love!

Tori
Old 01-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jory loves me and dislikes Torrance!