Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2019, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so
Old 06-20-2019, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 06-20-2019, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went
Old 06-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to
Old 06-20-2019, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see

Old 06-20-2019, 07:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if

Tori
Old 06-20-2019, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if their

Icon
"Give me a reason
You're silent when I'm screaming ,You took a piece of me And Now I'm Barely Breathing"
Old 06-21-2019, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if their hotel
Old 06-21-2019, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if their hotel was

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 06-21-2019, 08:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if their hotel was around

Tori
Old 06-21-2019, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if their hotel was around and

Icon
"Give me a reason
Old 06-21-2019, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if their hotel was around and they
Old 06-21-2019, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if their hotel was around and if

Old 06-21-2019, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Today we all decided that we would go the concert because it was the first one everybody agreed to. And then the boys decided they wanted to go to the theme party and look for the best fan to bring to the concert for a new song that they have. Nick wanted to sing along with Miley and Taylor because they are his friends and are very important to him. The monsters were always going to be looking at the boys and try to follow them to the tour and with everyone going to bed and then everyone wanted a big snack for the bedroom that they will watch themselves on tv today. And Nick was the one who wanted to sing along till Joe goes to the stage and starts setting up for the big show. Today was the release of the new album so everybody was very excited about it and see about the day that everyone cheered for the tour and was very keen and seeing them standing on stage to perform their new album. On the first day everyone was super excited about their new album because it has far the best songs yet and most of the fans love how they can take photos with them. But everyone was happy to see the old stories about Kevin acting in the movie and asking if he would see the new video later because he was busy trying to fix the next song and he was nervous about the tour dates and everyone was trying to prepare for the tour and that they wanted to see where they had to go for the tour. Nick was concerned about Kevin and so they went to see if their hotel was around and if they
Old 06-21-2019, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

http://www.fanforum.com/f304/jonas-3.../#post97852787

Closed Thread   Post New Thread