Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)
Yeah, I can see that too. He's practically doing it already. I mean, if you listen to the Radio Disney interview when Ernie D asks if they had a nice holiday and stuff, Nick's the first one to offer like an explaination of what they were doing and then he immediately goes "So Demi how was your holiday?" in a voice that clearly says he knows exactly how she spent her holidays - obviously since she was with them. It's just one of those things I see Nick doing to rib Joe subtly in front of everyone. Bet Nick was shooting pointed looks at Joe when he said it.

Haha I'm glad someone agrees with me!! Some people I've said it to have been like noooo Nick's too nice to do that,
But I can totally see him doing it, saying yeahh we're really proud of Demi aren't we Joe?? lol
Old 01-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)
I mean, if you listen to the Radio Disney interview when Ernie D asks if they had a nice holiday and stuff, Nick's the first one to offer like an explaination of what they were doing and then he immediately goes "So Demi how was your holiday?" in a voice that clearly says he knows exactly how she spent her holidays - obviously since she was with them. It's just one of those things I see Nick doing to rib Joe subtly in front of everyone. Bet Nick was shooting pointed looks at Joe when he said it.
Yeah I thought that as well, he asks it in a really sarcastic voice. He knows exactly what went on with Joe and Demi over Crhistmas I bet Joe was shooting him death glares when he said that

Heyy Bina

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 01-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatojonas (View Post)
Yeah I thought that as well, he asks it in a really sarcastic voice. He knows exactly what went on with Joe and Demi over Crhistmas I bet Joe was shooting him death glares when he said that
HAHAH! EXACTLY! Dude, just what I was thinking. You're in my head, girl!

Hey Bina! And everyone's not doing anything. We're a couple people. lol Feel free to write a fic or make a video. We don't really need more people making graphics - unless you absolutely want to of course. You're also welcome to PM me your reason why you love Joe/Demi. That works too.

joseph&demetria
Old 01-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And everyone's not doing anything
Yeah I'm not doing anything. I'm not the most creative with words or graphics, although I'm learning with graphics, slowly

I know that everyone else is going to make a really good job of it though I can't wait.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenetai (View Post)
Han & Jo, are you staying up tonight to watch the Golden Globes? ;P I think I'll record it
I'll probably be staying up
Old 01-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Well let's hope everything turns out great. So far I've no idea what everyone else is doing, all I know is like "this person's doing fic, that person's doing a graphic". I've no clue what pictures they're using or what it'll look like so I'm a bit nervous about it. LOL But I'm sure everything will turn out great in the end. Here's to hoping!

joseph&demetria
Old 01-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, I didn't want to "offend" anyone by assuming that most people are doing something for the 50th thread (it was for that reason, right?).

I'm happy to do something for it, just need to know if there are any guidelines..

Thanks!
A song in tune that was meant to last
Such a beautiful Melody - That's the Sound of Jemistry ~
Old 01-11-2009, 02:11 PM
New Fan

Ooh i Love the new thread...
i'm having a Jemi craveness at the moment

hopefully there's some new Pictures...
Old 01-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

What time are the Golden Globes on tonight, and what channel, because I've looked on my TV and I don't think they're being shown here

Old 01-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm also watching the "Golden Globes" (at 1:30am here in Germany)..

Btw, my "Molding" Scene is uploaded now so if anyone is interested you can check it out here: YouTube - Jemi - The Molding Scene

LOL...
A song in tune that was meant to last
Such a beautiful Melody - That's the Sound of Jemistry ~
Old 01-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

haha nick is always trying to give us clues you know he lurks here hahaha
Old 01-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Apparently the Golden Globes are 8/7 something-something in the US. Which means like Idk. I suck at that. But it's 8/7 anyway, so like around seven-ish for the East coast?

Bina - you totally didn't offend anybody. And there aren't any guidelines if you wanted to do a fic or write a reason why you like Joe/Demi, there's no guidelines if you wanted to make a video either. If you want to make a graphic, though, you'll have to made it with red-tinted colouring because the 50th thread will have a black/red/white colour scheme.

joseph&demetria
Old 01-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Apparently the Golden Globes are 8/7 something-something in the US. Which means like Idk. I suck at that. But it's 8/7 anyway, so like around seven-ish for the East coast?
I just looked and we have the Red Carpet Live thing on our TV because some English presenters have gone out there but we don't get to see the rest but the presenter who has gone to do interviews interviews JB here in London so hopefully we'll get an interview

Old 01-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

YAY new thread! Totally love the title, now I want to watch Aladdin again xD

Bina, the video was just amazing, really great job! I loved it =)

Demetria Devonne Jonas

Old 01-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

bah my dad has occupied the tv and if i go down there saying "pls can i record the golden globes?" he's gonna wanna know why because he thinks i record crap all the time, and as soon as I'll mention JB there's no chance whatsoever that I'll be allowed to do that... :/
maybe i should try sneaking up in the middle of the night instead... even just to record it.. hmmm...

arrgh i whine too much, sorry guys..

How about I work on my fic instead, that'll at least get me in a good mood..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread