Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A brunette? I think we know one of those.

I think Without You by Busted is a good Joe/Demi song. Read it in Believe In Me the other day. Gorgeous.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, Without you is a good song, It's kind of sad to me though cause I saw this video with another couple and it ended sad but yes, good song.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. It does sound kinda sad in the end but the chorus is love.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

lol yeah "I can't breath without you"

3AM by them should be the theme for "Belive in me" lol I dunno why but it always made me think of that song

Last edited by *Joie*; 12-29-2008 at 02:22 PM
Old 12-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to give that one a listen.

Love your icon btw Joie.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Thanks I Love yours 2!

These also remind me of Jemi:

Everything - Lifehouse
Avalon - Lovebugs ft. Lene Marlin
If its all I ever do - Anders Johansson
I Will Be - Avril Lavigne

Last edited by *Joie*; 12-29-2008 at 02:47 PM
Old 12-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fic by my good buddy Han:

Quote:
Title: Me, You and Her
Rating: G
Pairing: Joe/Demi
Summary: A letter to you, from me about her, you and me.
A/N: Yeah, a weird thing I've had in my head for a good month or so.

I know we haven't talked in a while, and I know it's mostly my fault. But you can't really blame me, can you? I sort of understand why you ended it with me, I do, but what makes me confused is why you even started something with me in the first place.

Not even in the beginning did you pay that much attention to me, at least not as much as you gave her. Yeah, I know about her, probably before you did. And that's the worst part: you weren't even aware of what you were doing. What I can see you're *still doing.

The biggest thing, I guess, is how much you look at her. Or stare at her. You just *stare at her with a look in your eyes I never saw when you looked at me. She always had your attention too. She'd speak and ... it's like you're hanging on to every word she says. My words would fly over your head and be forgotten within ten minutes.

I didn't think about it at first, I mean, it's natural for you to listen to her more, you're best friends. And you've been used to it being just you and your families; of course they held your attention more. But then I noticed you didn't really pay that much attention to your brothers. Or your parents, as much as they tried.

Everyone could call for you for a good two minutes, trying to wake you up, go to rehearsal or just include you in conversations, but once she called - even that one time - you'd listen. Usually pretty reluctantly, but you did.

When I tried, your brother had to slap you to make you realise I was even talking.

But I can't say you were a bad boyfriend - no matter how much I want to - because you weren't. You were attentive when you wanted to, loving and always trying to keep me happy. Problem was, you were a much better friend to me. As a friend you didn't have to pay so much attention to me, I wouldn't expect it of you. And I think that's why it hurt so much, to look at you and see you being a boyfriend to someone else when *I was the one you called your girlfriend.

You'd always scan the room for her when you entered. Her, not me. I could be on one side, she on the other and you'd smile when you'd see me, but your eyes would sort of sparkle when you spotted her. And if she entered the room after you, only *then would you relax. It's a miniscule thing, something I could only feel if I was touching you. I would think you were fine but once she entered the room, it would be like every last tension in your body just let go.

So you relax with her, but at the same time she gives you so much energy. Despite being totally wiped out, barely sitting up on the couch, once she came along there'd be a new hum about you. The sparkle would appear in your eyes and you could suddenly talk a-mile-a-minute.

And with the attention you gave her, you're still giving her, comes the attraction you must feel for her. It's painfully obvious now in hindsight, almost ridiculous I ever thought I had a chance.

It's like your bodies are one of the same. I've seen you two perform and it's uncanny how you mirror each other. The same mannerisms, all of them.

But I think it's worse off stage. Off stage it's like she's a magnet to you. You're always *angled towards her. If she'd be in an armchair and you on the nearest end of the couch, your knees would nearly always touch. Even if I'd come to sit next to you and manage to involve you in a conversation, your body would still be angled to her.

Any other boyfriend - from what I hear - would at least fit their girlfriend into their side, hold them close. Not you. Oh sure, you wrapped your arm around me, pressed me into your side, but we never fit. I tried. I know you tried too, but we never really *fit.

She does, though. She fits with you. Whenever you hug her, she's always tucked in under your chin or you're resting your head on her shoulder.

We were kind of awkward, weren't we? Now that I look back on it, we were just *awkward. Like I said, hindsight is always 20/20, right?

I sort of want to hate her for it, for everything she does to you, for what she inadvertently did to our relationship, but I can't. She's such a sweetheart, a genuinely wonderful girl. So I can't hate her, not even dislike her. And I can't say she could do better than you either because you're great too, you're great together. So who am I to mess with that?

I guess what's left to say is to be good to each other. And to *get together. Word is, you're driving your brothers crazy, that she's driving her friends crazy, and *my friend, *her best friend and *your brother's girlfriend... She's getting it from all sides. So for her - all our - peace of mind, Joe, go ask Demi out now. And good luck.

Take care. T.
She hopes you enjoy.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

That fic is amazing tell your friend to write more.

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 12-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Girls!

new thread; yay!
Old 12-29-2008, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Hey May!

Is LJ not working for anyone else?
Old 12-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hey May!
Hey Tiff! How are you?

Quote:
Is LJ not working for anyone else?
Not working for me.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Good I'm glad its not just me.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, me too! Hahaha.

so... Joe is "in love" with a Brunette now?
Wonder who is she?
Old 12-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

I know right. Such a hard one to figure out.

I didn't think Camilla would last very long and she looks much cuter with R Pattz in my opinion.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Totally!

Me neither; I mean she's beautiful and I think she's very sweet, but not for Joe. And you're right! she does look cuter with Rob.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread