Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Loyal Fan

As far as I know she got introduced to Cabby in October

Plus at the beginning of December it was definitely over between them..
so I also doubt "Remember December" is about him..
Old 06-23-2009, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Maybe its not about her own life then

I doubt she fell in love with Joe in December, and I hope she didn't as well, because it also means they ended

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 06-23-2009, 05:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay radom thought I was thinking that Demi's probably had feelings for Joe for awhile but because of work/press/Amelia/Cody/Taylor/Shabby Cabby/Cruella she's just pushed them to one side.......
But after SA and Europe she's realised that she can't..... thus why she went happy-upset-happy and seems to be going from being super close to Joe then ushing him away then getting close again.

but does anyone think that Demi's scared of her feelings for Joe??

Because she's had her heart broken before and she knows that if she breaks up with him, it will affect her friendships with Nick/Kevin/Danielle/Mama J

Thats radom, so you can ignore it if you want.

Edit: And about 'Remember December' it could be about an old relationship, pre-fame??
Old 06-23-2009, 05:58 AM
Loyal Fan

She said "Remember December" is very personal to her and kinda like
"Don't forget" (concerning the personal "importance").

And when u listen to the song it's actually not a song that shows defeat but more hope I would say. Plus, some lyrics are really meaningful....
Old 06-23-2009, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Girls

Because maybe, you're gonna
be the one that saves me.
Finn|Rae
Old 06-23-2009, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

Hey Aimy and Becky

Quote:
but does anyone think that Demi's scared of her feelings for Joe??
Yup I've always thought that.

And to be honest, I would be too. She knows that she's got CR2 coming up and that she's best friends with all three brothers so she can't risk putting her heart on the line because if he didn't feel the same way then it would be really awkward.

But as time goes on and they get older those feelings are just going to get stronger and stronger until she can't cope and has to do something

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 06-23-2009, 06:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatojonas (View Post)
Hey Aimy and Becky
Yup I've always thought that.

And to be honest, I would be too. She knows that she's got CR2 coming up and that she's best friends with all three brothers so she can't risk putting her heart on the line because if he didn't feel the same way then it would be really awkward.

But as time goes on and they get older those feelings are just going to get stronger and stronger until she can't cope and has to do something
Yeah I've thought it for awhile but more so now.

I actaully think Trace is a distraction for her tbh....
But Lauren yeah she loves all three boys so she knows her feelings have to be super serious for her to risk it.

Yeahh Lauren, the more they try and ignore their feelings the stronger they'll get
CR2 comes around and they've both tried to ignore the way they feel and have to do take after take of kissing, one of them will crack and admit how they feel

It wouldn't surprise me if Kevin/Nick especially Nick know how Joe's feeling, same with Selena/Marissa/Dianna about Demi's feelings.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i really think he feeling are that strong that she would rather at this moment in time be just close friends with Joe then risk losing it all in a second.

If affects alot of other people if something does go terribly wrong, i thinks she is just waiting for the perfect time.

Finn|Rae
Old 06-23-2009, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

I think remember december is about someone we dont even know about
And remember it doesnt have to be THIS December
Old 06-23-2009, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

so true Maybe were looking too much into it

Finn|Rae
Old 06-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Joie* (View Post)
And remember it doesnt have to be THIS December
Yeah I agree Joie
It's probably about a past relationship, pre-fame.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

I just saw this:

YouTube - joe is done with "country stars"... Nicks reaction is so funny

Don't worry Joe, Demi's said she'd never do country
Old 06-23-2009, 06:21 AM
Loyal Fan

No Becca, your thoughts make some sense dear!

Remember lately Demi also posted, that she IS afraid of handing over her heart and I bet the feelings Joe causes inside of her (which he does since they've met.. and with the time it only got stronger) are also scaring herself.

And if we especially consider "Catch Me" being related to Joe, she actually says she NOW felt real meaningful love for the first time.
And no matter what, if it was Taylor or Camilla, Joe ALWAYS treated and still treats her SPECIAL!
He makes sure to give her the feeling of being special and reasures her in her talents.
Remember when they've met he instantly was in awe of her voice and didn't hold back with praise, what Demi so wasn't used to at that point.

If she'd have been older when they've met I have no doubt Joe would have dated her right away, beaming with happiness and showing her love to the world. But since she was just 15 he couldn't make a move.

And now, with her maturing in so many beautiful ways it's getting harder and harder for him to let it all "pass" along, waiting for her to be 18.

He can't control his inner craving or the way his body and soul responds to her, coming forward in intense staring and so on, on its own.

I mean he has Camilla, yeah, but she could never get the REAL Joe, who needs someone to goof around to have food fights with, who SHARES his passion for music and so on.

Plus, did you ever have the thought that "Jamilla" could have happened of other reasons, namely Taylor, too?

I mean, let's imagine: Joe coming together with Taylor (maybe his motives where also fleeding from his strong feelings for Demi, thus focussing on another girl, namely Taylor), but then Taylor got too clingly and actually saw more in it then it was. So Joe wanted to break free from that. Around that time he met Camilla, who was also his puberty crush, therefore holding his interest.
And since he wasn't that into Taylor, he focussed on Camilla and therefore didn't have to analyse his feelings for Demi.
So then the famous phone call happened and Taylor going public with it, making Joe look like a cheater and player.
What if he hasn't planned on going serious with Camilla at all, but then was kinda "advised" to?
Like giving him the look of "Ending this with Taylor Swift for the real deal with Camilla Belle"?
Imagine if Camilla would have just been another 3 weeks flings.. it so wouldn't have helped his "image".
But since he is "keeping" Miss C since the Taylor stuff, the "player" cloud over his head is kinda banned, if u know what I mean..

Just a thought girls.. ..
Old 06-23-2009, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

maria| tumblr
Old 06-23-2009, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Hey Maria

Quote:
Me too, we have to remember that she dated before last year

Quote:
YouTube - joe is done with "country stars"... Nicks reaction is so funny