Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 03:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)
True, but you wouldn't have put so much effort in trying to figure out where the boys were and why if they were with Kevin and Danielle, would you? Then it would just be like squealing over the fact that they were there - perhaps only questions why they weren't performing themselves.
"Joe's body shape" - oh my gosh. If you know the guy from his general body shape you know you're obsessed. *snort* Seriously. But I could see Joe wearing the beanie to not show his trademark hair. He does look a lot different with a beanie. Add shades (that aren't trademark Jonas) and like a bulky shirt and I don't think anyone would see it's Joe unless they're looking for him, you know?

But I can definitely see him like trying to get out of there when the fangirls start screaming his name. Imagine the crowd he'd attract! And on his own, I don't think he's capable of escaping - he's such a small little guy in comparison to a mob of girls trying to touch him! lol
She spotted the beanie, and laughed at it, because it was soaked because of the rain then thought that it looked like Joe from the back, then some teenies started screaming.

I know, I actually feel sorry for him, he's trying to support his friend and he has to worry about being mobbed.

But Demi's quote before 'Don't Forget' was She can't expect to be able to say things like that and for people not to create theories.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Hey Becky

Quote:
Demi's mom is tiny, and when she talks about Demi you can tell she's really proud
So cute she must be amazingly proud. I'm proud of Demi for how successful she's become and I don't even know her

Quote:
She saw some-one Joe's body shape, with a stupid purple beanie on, and a group of girls near her starting screming 'Joe' at the top of their voices.
But the person (joe?) just starting walking faster to backstage.
She saw the same guy during 'Get Back' and she saw her leaving like about 10 past 7, cos she knew I would want proof that it was him but she wasn't close enough.
So it could have been Joe but I don't know
Quote:
She heard some-one said that Demi had been talking to Nick S and Shabby Cabby earlier in the day, but Alex/Demi seemed cool with each other and just seemed good friends.
I know Demi and Alex are over, so its cool that they can still get on with each other

And she twittered Nick S about seeing him, and if she was dating him, she wouldn't do that so I'm not worried about that

I just think that she's good friends with a lot of people in bands since she goes to the same events as them.

Could have been him, he does have a purple beanie and him walking faster makes sense with our theory that he didn't want people to know he was there

Quote:
True, but you wouldn't have put so much effort in trying to figure out where the boys were and why if they were with Kevin and Danielle, would you? Then it would just be like squealing over the fact that they were there - perhaps only questions why they weren't performing themselves.
Yeah that's true In all honesty, I think that maybe they were all their and that twitter was only to convince people that they weren't there.

Quote:
"Joe's body shape" - oh my gosh. If you know the guy from his general body shape you know you're obsessed. *snort* Seriously. But I could see Joe wearing the beanie to not show his trademark hair. He does look a lot different with a beanie. Add shades (that aren't trademark Jonas) and like a bulky shirt and I don't think anyone would see it's Joe unless they're looking for him, you know?
Yeah, he looks so different with a beanie, almost not like Joe, but he still looks hot As long as he didn't wear the trademark Joe sunglasses nobody but huge JB fans would know it was him.

Quote:
But I can definitely see him like trying to get out of there when the fangirls start screaming his name. Imagine the crowd he'd attract! And on his own, I don't think he's capable of escaping - he's such a small little guy in comparison to a mob of girls trying to touch him! lol
Made me laugh so much

Quote:
But Demi's quote before 'Don't Forget' was She can't expect to be able to say things like that and for people not to create theories.
I really don't know what to believe about that quote I think she is quite open about her feelings like that, she just isn't open with who they're about

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 05-04-2009, 04:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Right, her saying it made me smile though, no matter who it's about(JOE!!!) she's open with her fans about whats happening in her life

Yep Abi said Demi's mom was laughing and taking pictures with fans, and she was wearing Drew's jacket because of the rain!! Adorable.

Her mom was laughing at her saying, that she doesn't know why Demi wore a white top when it's raining, that's just silly, but typical Demi

I think she's only friends with Nick, she met her through Jac didn't she?! And they seem to be good friends
And due to me lurking on myspace/twiiter, Nick has a on/off girlfriend
The reason people think it was him was his set finished like 2 mins before Demi's started but he raced to be there.

it could be Joe is, as him and Demi manage to stay hidden when they shop so he must be disguised then, I mean he's more likely to be spotted by press in LA.
So it could be him.
I'm hoping it's Joe though, my cousin was like 'Bec babes, you do realise how stupid I look don't you?! I'm 25 and I'm watching out for Joe Jonas because my cousin wants to know if he's hanging out with Demi'

Anyways Demi sounded really good, and her dancing made me laugh

Last edited by Becca <3's Jemi; 05-04-2009 at 04:21 AM
Old 05-04-2009, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Her mom was laughing at her saying, that she doesn't know why Demi wore a white top when it's raining, that's just silly, but typical Demi
Yeah, it did go a bit see-through bet Joe wasn't complaining though

Quote:
I'm hoping it's Joe though, my cousin was like 'Bec babes, you do realise how stupid I look don't you?! I'm 25 and I'm watching out for Joe Jonas because my cousin wants to know if he's haning out with Demi'
Your cousin is amazing, tell her thank you from me

Old 05-04-2009, 04:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Lauren! Darn long post. Love you, girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca <3's Jemi
She can't expect to be able to say things like that and for people not to create theories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatjonas
I think she is quite open about her feelings like that, she just isn't open with who they're about
I don't think she meant for it to come out like her saying she's in love again, but I think she is aware that everything she says will somehow turn up as theories with fans. Cause that's just how fans are. Idk.

Quote:
I know, I actually feel sorry for him, he's trying to support his friend and he has to worry about being mobbed.
THIS! Aw. Poor Joe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatojonas
twitter was only to convince people that they weren't there.
No, I think Nick was never at Bamboozle. I think Nick was in El Paso, shooting some scenes for their new music video cause the Tweet it's only signed by Nick and says "a piece" for their video. But Joe could still very likely have been at Bamboozle.

And I agree with Becca, Joe and Demi managed to hide from papz in L.A. Not too hard to hide in a huuuuge crowd, is it?

joseph&demetria
Old 05-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Haha, didn't realize quite how long it was till I posted it

Quote:
I don't think she meant for it to come out like her saying she's in love again, but I think she is aware that everything she says will somehow turn up as theories with fans. Cause that's just how fans are. Idk.
Maybe it means she ready to fall in love again Like with Alex etc. she could never love them but she thinks she'll be ready in her next relationship.

Quote:
No, I think Nick was never at Bamboozle. I think Nick was in El Paso, shooting some scenes for their new music video cause the Tweet it's only signed by Nick and says "a piece" for their video. But Joe could still very likely have been at Bamboozle.
Yeah, your probably right because he did say 'a piece' and they usually sign of 'JB' when its all three of them

Old 05-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)

THIS! Aw. Poor Joe.

And I agree with Becca, Joe and Demi managed to hide from papz in L.A. Not too hard to hide in a huuuuge crowd, is it?
Aww Lauren, I will! she was all like 'Bec I look stupid' I told her she always looks stupid and she was like 'do you want me to hunt for Joe or not?!'

The fact Nick signed it from him, and it wasn't, 'we're filming' makes me think it was just him.

The press follow JB everywhere so the fact Joe/Demi have snuck off on multiple occasions makes me laugh
He could disguise himself properly if he didn't want to be seen.

Everyone is commenting on who it is she's talking about.
It's funny because we are like that with everything she says, and now all of a sudden quite of few people are trying to guess who it is.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatojonas
Yeah, your probably right because he did say 'a piece' and they usually sign of 'JB' when its all three of them
Or just don't sign it at all.

Quote:
The press follow JB everywhere so the fact Joe/Demi have snuck off on multiple occasions makes me laugh
He could disguise himself properly if he didn't wnt to be seen.
Very true. And as long as he's by himself and not like advertising "I'm a Jonas Brother!" he's fine. I think there are a lot of times that all Jonas have snuck away separately to places just so the papz won't see them. Cause we're all used to them as a group. So when there's just one or two of them there's less of a chance that the papz know it's them.

joseph&demetria
Old 05-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Very true. And as long as he's by himself and not like advertising "I'm a Jonas Brother!" he's fine. I think there are a lot of times that all Jonas have snuck away separately to places just so the papz won't see them. Cause we're all used to them as a group. So when there's just one or two of them there's less of a chance that the papz know it's them.
I know, there were a few pictures of Joe is Australia but except that I don't think any of them have been snapped in a couple of weeks.

I don't think paparazzi are as bad as we think they are, whenever we get candid pics of JB, Miley, Demi, Selena etc. its always coming out of somewhere we know they'll be, like recording studios, or hotels, or airports. The paparazzi always hang out around Toluka Lake because that's where Demi and Miley live and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people but we hardly ever get paparazzi pics just from shopping etc.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:43 AM
Addicted Fan

I have posted the new chapter of my fic by the way!!

I gotta go now but will be back later!

Go and read it please!!
Old 05-04-2009, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

yo
Old 05-04-2009, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

hey
Old 05-04-2009, 08:33 AM
Master Fan

hey trish

this will totally be me if i see pics of joe and the video girl today or this week
Old 05-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Old 05-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

hahaha kevin is like how dare you ruin my jemi high joe! how dare you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread