Master Fan

So true Stina!

Well I'm off to bed! Goodnight girls.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Night
Old 05-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Extreme Fan

OK, I just gotta say, I'm a bit confused...
Quote:
- Kevin and Danielle definitely spotted at Bamboozle
- Demi at Bamboozle
- Joe and Nick rumoured to be at Bamboozle
- Joe rumoured to have come just in time for Demi's performance
- Nick's Tweet about being in the desert
- Kevin going to the airport in NY late Sunday night
Seems weird if only Nick (and maybe Joe?) were shooting the video in the desert but that seems the only probable thing since Kevin WAS spotted at the airport in NY and at Bamboozle. This whole thing seems fishy.

And what of the fans saying they saw both Nick and Joe at Bamboozle? Are they lying or did they really see them or do the boys have look-alikes?

And I will comment on Demi's new speech. It doesn't necessarily means she's fallen in love again, only that it's possible. I mean, of course it makes you wonder if she has, but I don't really think so. I think it's more like her way of saying that she might have been down about the breakup for such a long tme - still hurting even though she doesn't have feeling for the guy anymore - but now she doesn't feel the pain anymore. Which could lead to her falling in love again, fearless of pain, you know?

That's it. I'm off to school. <3

joseph&demetria
Old 05-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Old 05-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

so on jonashq.org they said the music video is being filmed in el paso AND they said that its most likely JUST nick there. so hopefully joe was at bamboozle. i really really hope so. and did u guys see this... SoulGlowActivtr (SoulGlowActivtr) on Twitter
joe needs to watch out lol
Old 05-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, so far I've only heard Nick's in El Paso but someone said he posted the comment on Twitter with Tweetie which could only be accessed via iPone (or something like that?) and the only JB with an iPhone is apparently Joe? I honestly don't know. But Joe could be with Nick in El Paso.

All we know for certain is that Kevin was at Bamboozle and didn't leave NY until last night cause he was spotted at the airport.

My theory: Kevin was at Bamboozle with Danielle being adorable, Nick was never at Bamboozle, Joe came in time to see Demi's performance but went low-key cause he was jet-lagged from the flight from Australia/NZ and then after saying hi and hugging her a gazillion times he flew home to Cali to crash (NY/NJ just being a pit-stop).

As to the dude on Twitter - so just trying to cause a ruckus. Nothing serious and who said the brother even liked Demi that way, it's the brother who says Demi's amazing (which she is)? So I think it's nothing, perhaps a collaboration-request (which I doubt Demi will accept since she's drifting away from the rocker-scene).

joseph&demetria
Old 05-04-2009, 02:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Old 05-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

Morning girlies

Quote:
My theory: Kevin was at Bamboozle with Danielle being adorable, Nick was never at Bamboozle, Joe came in time to see Demi's performance but went low-key cause he was jet-lagged from the flight from Australia/NZ and then after saying hi and hugging her a gazillion times he flew home to Cali to crash (NY/NJ just being a pit-stop).
I agree with your theory I think Joe would just keep a low profile anyway because they would have wanted the day to be about Demi and not take the attention of of her Remember they did the same at 'The Roxy' and 'The Wiltern'

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 05-04-2009, 03:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah i agree with Han and Lauren. He was probablly really tired anyway and just wanted to say hello and well done and i missed you like crazy...
Old 05-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I remember that. I think that was really sweet of them. It was just like Miley did at the charity-thing Saturday - she only came out when her brother had finished so it would be all about him. JB do the same. I think the only "error" they made by trying to lay low was that Kevin was so openly there while there's so much speculation where Nick and Joe were...

But yes, I think Joe went and kept really, really low. There were reports by fans that Kevin and Danielle remained at the stage pretty much all the time, in plain sight of everyone, while Joe (and Nick, apparently) wandered around on their own. I can see Joe wandering around alone in like a hat, glasses and a hoodie and not be recognized. Since it rained it wouldn't have looked suspicious to wear hats and like a lot of clothes and stuff.

joseph&demetria
Old 05-04-2009, 03:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)

But yes, I think Joe went and kept really, really low. There were reports by fans that Kevin and Danielle remained at the stage pretty much all the time, in plain sight of everyone, while Joe (and Nick, apparently) wandered around on their own. I can see Joe wandering around alone in like a hat, glasses and a hoodie and not be recognized. Since it rained it wouldn't have looked suspicious to wear hats and like a lot of clothes and stuff.
I can imagine him doing that, in my head its super cute too. I can aso imagine Demi knowing it was Joe straight away from the moment she looks into his eyes. And then they hug over and over and over and over again!!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I remember that. I think that was really sweet of them. It was just like Miley did at the charity-thing Saturday - she only came out when her brother had finished so it would be all about him.
Yeah, I was talking about that in the Miley thread, so cute of her to do that

But Joe did the same at the Wiltern, he wore a hoodie and went in the back entrance and we know he was there for sure at that event because he was in the footage on Demi's CD

Quote:
I think the only "error" they made by trying to lay low was that Kevin was so openly there while there's so much speculation where Nick and Joe were...
But the fact that Kevin went with Danielle didn't matter much because we know he was just there to support friends, where as with Joe/Nick people always speculate

Quote:
I can see Joe wandering around alone in like a hat, glasses and a hoodie and not be recognized. Since it rained it wouldn't have looked suspicious to wear hats and like a lot of clothes and stuff.
Yeah I can see him doing that, he's kept a really low profile for the past couple of weeks, and he wouldn't want to steal the spotlight off Demi He was probably backstage or something, or right at the back like at the Roxy

lovatojonas ---> Believe In Me
Old 05-04-2009, 03:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeltheground (View Post)
Heyy Girls

Well Abi (my cousin) met Kevin/Dannielle and Demi's mom, she says Demi's mom is tiny, and when she talks about Demi you can tell she's really proud

She saw some-one Joe's body shape, with a stupid purple beanie on, and a group of girls near her starting screming 'Joe' at the top of their voices.
But the person (joe?) just starting walking faster to backstage.

She saw the same guy during 'Get Back' and she saw her leaving like about 10 past 7, cos she knew I would want proof that it was him but she wasn't close enough.
So it could have been Joe but I don't know

She heard some-one said that Demi had been talking to Nick S and Shabby Cabby earlier in the day, but Alex/Demi seemed cool with each other and just seemed good friends.

And this isn't Jemi, but she said Kev/Dannielle are adorable together, Dannielle was wearing his jacket at one point, and she was mouthing along to some of Demi's songs

End of long post

Last edited by Becca <3's Jemi; 05-04-2009 at 03:47 AM
Old 05-04-2009, 03:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca <3's Jemi (View Post)
Heyy Girls

And this isn't Jemi, but she said Kev/Dannielle are adorable together, Dannielle was wearing his jacket at one point, and she was mouthing along to some of Demi's songs.

End of long post
Becky!

Awww, Dannielle and Demi; best friends!! The Jonas' girlfriends in a way. Sort of. Not really.Maybe. Kinda. Supposed to be anyway.

I love long posts!!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovatjonas
where as with Joe/Nick people always speculate
True, but you wouldn't have put so much effort in trying to figure out where the boys were and why if they were with Kevin and Danielle, would you? Then it would just be like squealing over the fact that they were there - perhaps only questions why they weren't performing themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca <3's Jemi
She saw some-one Joe's body shape, with a stupid purple beanie on, and a group of girls near her starting screming 'Joe' at the top of their voices.
But the person (joe?) just starting walking faster to backstage.
"Joe's body shape" - oh my gosh. If you know the guy from his general body shape you know you're obsessed. *snort* Seriously. But I could see Joe wearing the beanie to not show his trademark hair. He does look a lot different with a beanie. Add shades (that aren't trademark Jonas) and like a bulky shirt and I don't think anyone would see it's Joe unless they're looking for him, you know?

But I can definitely see him like trying to get out of there when the fangirls start screaming his name. Imagine the crowd he'd attract! And on his own, I don't think he's capable of escaping - he's such a small little guy in comparison to a mob of girls trying to touch him! lol

joseph&demetria
Closed Thread   Post New Thread