Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-30-2013, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Board Closing Sunday December 8th - Thank you all so much for everything!

We have talked this over and considered everyone's thoughts and have decided to close down the board. It will be closed on December 8th, please use this thread as a place to say goodbye. Thank you all so much for everything, you've made this place the best board to mod. We love you all and hopefully will see you around ff

Your Mods,

Jordyn, Raff and Tori

Old 11-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

You guys dont know how hard of a decision this was and I am honestly so very sad. I still remember campaigning for the board all through 2008 and posting at the JB thread. I remember the day the board opened and how exciting it was and it was sooo insanely busy I cant believe ive been a mod here for over 5 years and I cant beleive its all over now. Ive spent so much time here, I feel like I almost in a way grew up here and I know when I look back on my life I'll remember this place and all the friends ive met. If it wasnt for the Jonas Brothers or this board I wouldnt have met some of my best friends and I am so thankful for that

I will always be a jonas fan and I dont know how but my love for them continues to grow, the board closing has nothing to do with us not being fans anymore or anything like that. I love them and I am so thankful for all the amazing memories I have because of them. It may seem crazy but they really have changed my life and I will forever love them because of that. I really hope to see more music from them even if its solo or just Joe and Nick together or whatever, I just hope they continue because they are so talented

I want to thank all the posters who still post here and every single person who has posted here even if you dont anymore I still remember you all and youve made this board such an amazing place to be. I love you all and I will miss you all

Adie extra hugs for you since you have been here since day one and I know this will be just has hard on you

Marian, Casey, Lucy, Lisa and Jordan I hope to see you all around ff and thank you so much for still posting here please dont be too sad

Lastly Tori and Raffy, thank you for being the best comods in the world and the best friends I could ever ask for so glad I met both of you and so thankful to have you as friends. I love you both

Okay im rambling and I feel like i'm literally about to cry so Im just gonna end this now lol. I love you alll sooooooooo much Thank you for everything

Okay bye

Last edited by Before The Storm; 11-30-2013 at 03:52 PM
Old 11-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

What a terrible time to become a Jonas fan

First i end up not going to their concert

2nd they split up

3rd this board is closing

Well only thing i have to say is....GOAL! SIDNEY CROSBY!

Jordyn you better stop by the Demi forum so we can talk Penguin hockey or else

It's been fun here, you guys converted me into a Jonas fan, although ill never be as big of a fan as you guys are, it was fun being exposed to some new music and learn about the disney connections between JB, Selena, Demi, and Miley.

Jonas Brothers are like brothers to Demi and ya'll are welcome to join us over on the Demi board even if you don't like Demi, we have Jonas and Demi threads there and the board is very active right now.

Hopefully once the boys start individual careers we will see new boards spring up.

Stay in touch guys, we've got a good group here. If ya'll post at any other boards lets us know and maybe we'll stop by.

I post on the Demi forum

Jordyn and Tori, you guys going to be moderating any new forums?
Old 11-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know it sucks Casey

Ill try to stop by Demi once and awhile but if not Im always on twitter

No, I wont be. This is the only board I want to mod I dont love anyone like i love JB Plus my school is going to be getting a lot more intense in the next few years so I probably wont have time.

Old 11-30-2013, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

but...but...but... 2013 completely sucks. No Cory. No Jonas Brothers. I hate this year.

I have to say goodbye to this board? No more talking Joe/Demi, Kevin/Danielle, Joe/Blanda, their music and our love for these guys? No Jonas Brothers board on ? i always love this board and i love these three brothers that came from Jersey to ruin my life. I remembered 2008 so well. We started off at the music board. We were killing threads left to right on that board, then we got our own board. I am thankful for them for ruining our lives. i'm thankful for this board because I would never meet/talk to you guys.

I'm always going to the Jonas Brothers fan. the breakup is "For now" but in the end, I'll be here for them .I'm going to support them no matter what. Individual or as a group. And even though, I'm still sad, and bitter about them, I'll always love them. I'll never forget how much they've been there for me through music. i'll never forget that they're my heroes. I'll never forget that they never made me feel alone. I'll never forget that day when they made me the most happiest person alive, and that day, I probably did smile more than i did in my entire lifetime. i'll never forget the memories. The live chats. The thrill of getting their cd in my hands. the friends that I've made. the adrenaline that I get by going to their concert. they're the best thing that happen to me.

i'm rambling.

THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES!
is like being found with never knowing you were lost.
↳Adie | tumblr | icon
Old 11-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Before The Storm (View Post)
I know it sucks Casey

Ill try to stop by Demi once and awhile but if not Im always on twitter

No, I wont be. This is the only board I want to mod I dont love anyone like i love JB Plus my school is going to be getting a lot more intense in the next few years so I probably wont have time.
True i guess ill just have to do tweets during the game

Well i guess it sort of a blessing in disguise than with school work
Old 11-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is so sad.

I don't know how much of a goodbye post I can make after Jordyn's epic one. But, I will miss this place. I've made some amazing friends from this board. I wouldn't change it for a thing.

I really feel like had the boys not officially announced a break up we wouldn't be here. But all good things come to an end.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Like i said there's no reason for us not to continue to post on other boards unless you don't want to

If you guys post on any other boards let everybody here know

The one thing ill remember the most about this board was Jordyn and Tori converting me into a Penguins fan

That and the posters here turning me into a JB fan.

Last edited by Demilovatic15; 12-01-2013 at 11:56 PM
Old 12-01-2013, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

i felt that i didn't do good enough for this board. I'm going to miss this board.
is like being found with never knowing you were lost.
↳Adie | tumblr | icon
Old 12-01-2013, 05:37 AM
Graphics Team

I dont know what to say. It is so sad to hear about the board closing

I remember taliking to you guys over the past year about these 3 guys...Raff, Jordin, Tor and Adie, i know how much you love these guys and this must hurt...

I loved these guys and i was really looking forward to their music and tour...and nowthis is over. I hope to see you guys around

Goodbye to the jonas brothers board!!!
Join Camila Cabello & VOTE | Visit 5H & OTH | Emeline
Old 12-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

It is with great sadness that I post this. This board was one of the first boards I posted on when I joined 4 years ago. The people here became my family & friends and I will never forget the board or the people who made this board special. It is very understandable why the board must close. The boys have "split up" and it's hard to keep boards going when there's not much happening. There will be other ways to discuss the boys, although it won't be the same, I'm sure. I wish everyone here the best of luck. Jordyn, Raffy, and Tori, thank you for moderating the board for as long as you have!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shadowhunters

im going to miss this board and the friends that posted her in the many threads. Hope to still see you around on ff

it is sad but I understand the decision you guys made
Old 12-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm going to miss this place as well, i listen to JB music more so than i do a lot stuff now a days.

I'm also a die hard Penguin fan because of this place, the Pens fans here got me into hockey, i was interested in hockey but i never had a team until i watched the Penguins and Sidney Crosby play and here i am paying for PPV to see the Pens play and buying Penguins t-shirts so i can show off my fan hood. I have seen every game this season and plan to see the rest because you guys turned me into a Penguins fan.

I used to HATE the Jonas Brothers with a passion and now i really like their music and im a big fan of Nick Jonas.

This board changed that, exposed me to some of their great songs and it was because of their music that i got through summer school at college. I'll never forget my long drive on the back roads on those summer days when i worked an 8 hour shift and had a 3 hour class following that, listening to JB got me through those days.

I would listen to JB everyday on my way to school, their music kept me in a good mood no matter how bad my day was going or stressed out i was.

I'm going to miss this place, the posters here, I was hoping you guys would post where ya'll are going to be posting at but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Ive only been on Fan Forum for a year, but with posters like Jordyn, Tori and the others who post here it feels like it's been a long time.

It was only a few months ago I was posting like crazy on here.

This board closing sucks, i hope one day that when Nick, Joe, or Kevin do independent work we get a new fan forum.

To all the posters here who have taught me a lot, showed me a lot of JB music and taught me their history as well as converted me into a Pens fan i thank you.

Lets Go Pens, We Are Penn State! and Lines Vine's and trying times, thanks for the memories guys.

Sorry for the long post, im just depressed now that this board closing has actually hit me.

Stay in touch, im really going to miss this place

Last edited by Demilovatic15; 12-02-2013 at 12:13 AM
Old 12-02-2013, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

i am so sad to see this board close. this was one of the first boards i've posted on and i've met so many wonderful people here. i will always be a JB fan and it's heartbreaking not to have a place to talk about them but i understand your decision. thanks for making this place so fun. it will be missed terribly! i hope to see you all around !

Old 12-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Benedict Cumberbatch

I'm sorry to hear about that and i'm sure it must have been a very difficult decision