Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
That really sucks...
Again, it's just a very basic thing and in my opinion the studio just didn't use all of the A list talent that they have on this project to promote the movie and it also negatively affected the sales of the "Charlie's Angels" soundtrack and I know that Kristen was really looking forward to working with Elizabeth but, I can't ignore the lack of proper promotion.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, it doesnt make any sense at all... You would think they would do better...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, it doesnt make any sense at all... You would think they would do better...
I would think that the studios would sincerely want Kristen's fan base including "Twilight" fans and Ariana Grande fans to go to the movie and buy the soundtrack. I would have expected TPTB at Chanel to push to get Kristen and the other "Charlie's Angels" stars on the cover of a major fashion magazine like Vogue or Harper's Bazar but that never happened. I saw the Chanel Gabrielle perfume t.v. commercial with another woman during Kristen's SNL appearance and I thought that would've been a good time to use Kristen's Gabrielle perfume commercial to promote Kristen and make some fans aware of her continued partnership with Chanel.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-07-2019, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I would think that the studios would sincerely want Kristen's fan base including "Twilight" fans and Ariana Grande fans to go to the movie and buy the soundtrack. I would have expected TPTB at Chanel to push to get Kristen and the other "Charlie's Angels" stars on the cover of a major fashion magazine like Vogue or Harper's Bazar but that never happened. I saw the Chanel Gabrielle perfume t.v. commercial with another woman during Kristen's SNL appearance and I thought that would've been a good time to use Kristen's Gabrielle perfume commercial to promote Kristen and make some fans aware of her continued partnership with Chanel.
Couldnt agree more...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-07-2019, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Couldnt agree more...
I know that we are getting a "Charlie's Angels" promotional push now but, overall it needed and deserved more of a promotional push all along.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Agree... They should have done more...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Agree... They should have done more...
Other movies released this month seemed to get promoted on television, in theatres and on social media and there wasn't this waiting until the last minute to do most of the promotion like I am seeing here with "Charlie's Angels."
Old 11-09-2019, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, thats true... Would be nice if they did some more...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-09-2019, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, thats true... Would be nice if they did some more...
I just don't think that the studio took "Charlie's Angels" very seriously and it reminded me of when Rob was promoting "Good Time" and while people in the media were interested in speaking to Rob that there wasn't enough done with the entire cast and I think that was part of what caused Rob not to get an Oscar nomination. I think that people in the media are interested in speaking to Kristen but there just wasn't enough done until the last minute with the rest of the cast because this in my opinion is supposed to be more of an ensemble movie with female centric soundtrack with Ariana Grande being an executive producer but, I feel like the movie's promotion had a lot of potential but, it deserved so much better.
Old 11-10-2019, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Buhu... And yeah...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Buhu... And yeah...
I just don't think that the studio really used all of the tools at their disposal to promote this movie.
Old 11-11-2019, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sadly, think your right...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sadly, think your right...
I just wish that the studio had actually taken "Charlie's Angels" seriously because it wasn't a movie that was promoted all over television, the internet and social media in the way that I have seen other movies that are being released now. The "Charlie's Angel" soundtrack didn't even crack the Billboard Top 200.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I just wish that the studio had actually taken "Charlie's Angels" seriously because it wasn't a movie that was promoted all over television, the internet and social media in the way that I have seen other movies that are being released now. The "Charlie's Angel" soundtrack didn't even crack the Billboard Top 200.
^
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-13-2019, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^
And this shouldn't have been hard to do, it has gotten some good reviews but, I want to see how it's doing in the second week of release. That will help predict if the movie has staying power.
Reply   Post New Thread