Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Us versus Them {R♥K} Still Mates #215: Because Kristen loves wearing Rob's clothes and she honestly dont care with anyone else thinks...

Us vs. Them Appreciation
Rob Kristen

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-15-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What drew me to Rob and Kristen is their undeniable chemistry. I have honestly never seen better chemistry between two people. There is just something unique and special about it. I love them as couple because of how much they love and support each other. It’s evident in the way they look at the other. I truly believe that they are soulmates. They are down to earth, sweet, funny, and talented people and I couldn’t be prouder to be a fan of them. -Jen

So many people can say they love people or a couple because they're one of a kind or unique but that's the thing about RK : they really are both of those things and so much more. I love that Rob had a crush on Kristen. I love it was his whole reason for auditioning for Twilight - just to meet her. I love he's seen other roles of hers, pre-Twilight and post. I love she's seen his. I love he was Kristen's perfect Edward, she wouldn't have anyone else. But most of all, I love they fell in love for real. Not just an EB love, but a real you can see it in their eyes or hear it in their words love. Their feelings for each other are always written over their face. I love they never confirm anything because they don't need to. I love they visit each other on set or sneak into each other's premieres. We even have photo evidence of how close they are with each other's family. They always compliment each other. I love them both separately and then how lovestruck they are together. I love that they're not a typical Hollywood couple. They don't flaunt their relationship, not even when paps catch them. They keep it all to themselves and it makes me smile. It's really amazing to see and I feel lucky to even see any of it. - Missy

Like all of you here, I have enjoyed watching Rob and Kristen grow and mature both on screen and in real life but what has never changed and is their deep respect and admiration for each other. I think that the best part about their relationship that we are privy to is how they look at each other and speak about each other with such love and admiration even after this time. They are both actors who are willing to push and knock over any boundaries as far as how they are perceived by others and they are willing try new things outside of their comfort zone and learn more about their craft They are to me a couple is in it for the long haul and have handled anything that comes their way with grace, respect and dignity and a sense of maturity that is rare to see today from anyone especially from two people who are famous world wide. I cannot wait to see what the next few years bring us as far as Rob and Kristen's lives and careers.

Thanks for your time,
Holland Fan Forever

Fans:
001. EmptySmile /002. autumn_hope /003. Morgan_T /004. Lady_Lee /005. lakers0604 /006. Chophia4life /007. Dreamer_4 ever /
008. theocrocks863 /009. Sugarhigh_dave_xo /010. KC and LP Fan /011. NateScottLover /012. paire_gal21 /013. sethamgal / 014. Wild Pikachu /
015. Icy_skin /016. Sawyer&Kate /017. xlennie /018. walkin' with a ghost /019. withlove23x /020. Sanne! / 021.blueangelrei /
022. Littlesophia93 /023. Endless Fighter /024. Lisa2011 /025. Lorelai Evans Danes /026. mela23 /027. xXxCaycexXx / 028. shadow kissed /
029. - Tinkerbell - /030. Honey-Girl /031. IceQueen /032. BrookeLynn /033. ThePrettySophia /034. chughes /035. xsamie / 036. mim92 /
037. Emmaaa23 /038. Halo23/039. Angel Kristen/040. Edelyn /041. Jamie Choate /042. BethanyBee /043. CubanChica /
044. Queen Bee / 045. Courtz_BVkr/046. Dannie /047. ash492 /048. xoxoprettyo3 /049. Kez /050. steph-o-beth
/051.- Nina - /052. BELLA012 /053. alphabeat / 054. BLlover /055. dreaming on /056. bilson_xo /057. KatlynLover_Girl23 /
058. Michelsita /059. hollpattm /060. JillyBean. /061. -Alicia- /062. Lukacnd / 063. cullen /064. alphabeat /
065. evielost /066. YoursToHold /067. SXCis22 /068. lexhuntzberger /069. tatibsblp /070. PS.Whatever / 071. 4brathan&brucas /
072. NBalways /073. _xGemmax_ /074. ***Diane*** /075. is_love /076. BrwnEyedGirl07 /077. edun18 /078. Amy Lee__ /
079. gottaluvlafferty /080. Kelly_Dylan /081. kristidisti /082. FrenchMira /083. Roswell 10/2/00 /084. -Comet- /085. BrathanSupporter /086. Sephronia/
087. KarlaRG /088. Javalava86 /089. tiffy1581 /090. ~Phoenix~ /091. vodka /092. Pauline<3 /093. Jaime Bee
/094. kiwi096 /095. B.Chambers / 096. strawberrykisses617 /097. keziah// /098. Becca <3's Jemi /099. SeMiNi/
100. True Daisy Lover/101. Eternitix/102. NeverOver /103. jjcourt / 104. ahbei / 105. Molerngoth / 106. Christian'sKimberDoll /
107. Jennateluvr87 / 108. bellas_lullaby / 109. ericfan1 / 110. Missml / 111. Iva-Cro / 112. Aimyy.Leigh / 113. Jennateluvr87 /
114. L&P Scott / 115. ericfan1 / 116. loveslullaby / 117. Ashley Lauren Martin / 118. buffyandspike4ever / 119. B. Chambers / 120. buffyandspike4ever /
121. syd1988 / 122. Jassy=) / 123. ~-Sarah-~ / 124. LeahKins / 125. Peyton Scott / 126. flightless♥bird / 127. V-Nessa /
128. AlexandraMavier /129. foreveralways21/ 130. RM&SSforever/131.LostinKP/ 132. WillowMaraTweee 133. Bailey030303 134. karevluvsstevens85
135. LionღLamb 136. frenchgleek 137. hilery00 138. loganandroryforever 139. twilightfan14 140. Holland Fan Forever

--> previous op

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Iona posted this today.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

looking at this OP!
TFTNT!
Old 11-15-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
looking at this OP!
TFTNT!
I love Missy's OP!
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss Missy and Jen. They were great mods
on here because they truely love Kristen and
loved talking about her.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I miss Missy and Jen. They were great mods
on here because they truely love Kristen and
loved talking about her.
This. Pam, please check your PMs
I sent you something.

Thanks to Sash for the link.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 11-16-2015 at 05:43 PM
Old 11-16-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that vid! It's great to hear Rob's voice for
that long. Good interview.
I've been starring at the OP and actually re-reading everything.
It makes me
Old 11-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's been far too long since we've gotten the chance to enjoy Promo Rob.
Old 11-18-2015, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
It's been far too long since we've gotten the chance to enjoy Promo Rob.
Agree...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-18-2015, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I've been starring at the OP and actually re-reading everything.
It makes me
I agree
Old 11-19-2015, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-19-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Deb posted this today.
Ian McKellen feted at Chateau Marmont by Elijah Wood, Patrick Stewart, Rob Pattinson, Virginia Madsen & Julie Delpy
Via @ScottFeinberg
Spoiler:

Here's a link,
Old 11-19-2015, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do believe Rob's beanie has reappeared!
I think it's neat how the British actors over here
stick together and help each other too.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

“I’m afraid to make money with a single character” ~ Robert Pattinson

After the ‘Twilight’ success, he brings to life a photographer, James Dean’s friend in the movie ‘Life’, which opens in theaters tomorrow.

For some time, there was no star like Robert Pattinson, with the elegance of Cary Grant, Montgomery Clift’s charm, and James Dean’s looks all combined in the movies. The teen audience has surrendered at the feet of the British actor, he is in the eye of a media storm because of his starring in ‘Twilight’ and before that, his supporting role in ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’. Since then success is a part of his life but he tries to demonstrate his skills by starring in independent films such as ‘Life’. The film, which opens in Spain, tells the story of Dennis Stock, James Dean’s friend and photographer.

(Note # Interviewer questions in Bold, quote-worthy lines in italic Bold, and I changed the picture from source article, and merged one with a ‘Life’ poster , why? Because I can. Rob’s right shoulder was intentionally left uneven because I was erasing off the logo of the most recent event he attended publicly. Don’t know when this interview took place, but it is to coincide with ‘Life’ opening in Spain this weekend.)

Have you ever felt uncomfortable with yourself as does your character in the film?

All the time. I look a bit like Stock, who is an insecure guy in all aspects of his life. Someone who questioned whether he should be doing something else with his life. Sometimes I feel like a fraud. An actor who one day will wake up with the news exposing me as a fraud.

You are pursued by photographers in your everyday life. Would you like to play one?

I found it very strange to go to Chateau Marmont to become a paparazzi, to get on that side and understand their perspective. It was something cathartic to become a guy who hates being a paparazzi.

Why did you choose to be this character?

I consider myself relatively sensitive and maybe that’s why I am attached to some characters. I have never done sport, nor have I identified myself with the idea of ​​being a tough guy. I was raised with my two sisters and their friends, so my mentality is more feminine than masculine. I am more interested in insecure types.

Do you think you cultivate your own insecurity?
Yes. Maybe my instincts tend to choose characters who are essentially good, friendly people. People ask me a lot if I am afraid of being recognized within a single character and what really scares me is to make money with a single character, for that I will limit my career. In Hollywood, everything depends on whether or not to make money at the box office. When one of my films does not work, many will claim ‘this is the end’ of it. And it does not seem fair, because not everything I do is going to turn into gold and I definitely want to choose different films.

How does it feel to watch your own movies?
‘Twilight’, I think, I’ve seen it about six times because they constantly put it on TV (laughs). But I remember when I first saw it at the premiere, I confess that I had to leave. I left the theater and sat in the car because I was overwhelmed, I had a panic attack. Now everything is different, I can watch myself on the screen.

Do you analyze yourself as an actor?
I think I really do not know what I’m doing. Many times it is like flipping a coin and it can stand or fall depending on luck. I do not understand actors who can work consistently and keep performing even when the director says cut. They are good. I sometimes go to set having no idea how I will play, but I have prepared. I never know what to expect from myself when I’m shooting.

So you’re saying you’re not a method actor?
No, and I still do not know if I understand my own method.

After so much success, how do you keep your feet on the ground?
I don’t know. I am a genuinely insecure person and it’s not difficult for me to be humble. I feel like a fool if I let my head fill with nonsense, especially now when everything I do with my life is documented. I honestly do not understand those actors with a big ego, when in reality all actors are vain idiots.

Does your fame force you to live in hiding? Do you miss your old life?
I miss going to the cinema, especially in Los Angeles, because this city has the best cinemas in the world. I used to go four or five times a week. I miss living anonymously, without fear that someone is going to record me with their phone and send it to TMZ. They are the ones who ruined everything.
Original Article (in Spanish):
Here's the link, Me da miedo hacer dinero con un solo personaje . La Verdad
Thanks to SRWN and Amber for the link and info.

SRWN posted this Rob and Kristen fan art today.

There seems to be some confusion about the amount that The Go Campaign listed on November 18, 2015. They were TWO campaigns in 2015. The first was in May 2015. Remember Rob’s Birthday Campaign? I do, I donated to it. It raised a total of $16,645 Here's the link, https://gocampaign.org/sharethegolove/. The second campaign was the #ShareTheGOLove Campaign which raised $15,178 so far.So that is a grand total of $31,823 raised in 2015 by fans. That’s pretty damn impressive!
I feel the need to post this to set the record straight regarding the money raised.

This is in no way an endorsement of this charity, just a clarification.

Personally, I hope they are more professional next year. jmo.

Thanks to SRWN for the links and info.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread