Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2017, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
please add me
You're added, sourburst.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 11-14-2017 at 08:49 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks hun...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad to help especially with you not feeling your best.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-15-2017, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks a lot, hun...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 11-23-2017, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, Christina.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-22-2017, 07:21 PM
Addicted Fan

the movie's a bit of 'a hot mess' they would say

nothing wrong with that
Old 12-22-2017, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDEMNED666 (View Post)
the movie's a bit of 'a hot mess' they would say

nothing wrong with that
I thought that the movie was accurate to the book which in this case I thought was important and the director put the cast in boot camp so to speak too.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Havnet seen the movie in a while...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-24-2017, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't either. This was another strong supporting role for Kristen.
Old 12-25-2017, 12:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I thought that the movie was accurate to the book which in this case I thought was important and the director put the cast in boot camp so to speak too.
The director for The Motorcycle Diaries was in charge of the book adaptation

Its a difficult book to adapt, perhaps they could have made it into a tv mini series?
Old 12-25-2017, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I haven't either. This was another strong supporting role for Kristen.
Agree...

And maybe they could have...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-29-2017, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDEMNED666 (View Post)
The director for The Motorcycle Diaries was in charge of the book adaptation

Its a difficult book to adapt, perhaps they could have made it into a tv mini series?
The decision as tp whether the movie was a mini series or a movie made for theatres most likely had nothing to do with what the director wanted and instead whay the atudio wanted to do. There are only a few directors ie Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Ron Howard or Gerorge Lucas who I think would have that much control over a movie and how it is distributed, just my opinion.
Old 12-30-2017, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked this article overall although I don't think that SWATH needed to be on the list and I think that people both inside and outside of the media don't fully realize is that the SWATH prequel didn't do well at the box office and that is putting it simply and kindly. SWATH needed Kristen Stewart more than Kristen Stewart needed SWATH in my honest opinion.

4. On The Road
Charlie's Angels needs to capture that rebellious attitude. Making sure they don't take gruff from nobody and making sure they kick ass and save the day in their own kick-ass fashion. To capture that rebellious attitude, you sometimes need to go against the conventions of society in order to find your sense of purpose. Kristen Stewart was able to capture that sense of self-discovery and self-actualization in the underrated adaptation of On the Road.
A wide-ranging, free-sprawling movie that nevertheless captures the rambling mood of author Jack Kerouac, if not fully capturing the raw power of his inspiring text, On the Road is another great showcase for the actress Kristen Stewart would become throughout the ongoing decade. Her confidence, her smooth charisma and her natural ease are all present in this film, allowing the road-traveling characters to have the suave, sensuality and spark that is found in the material. The result is a lightning rod of the film that's made all the more palpable and honest by Kristen Stewart's radiant performance.
Here's the link, https://www.cinemablend.com/news/247...-angels-reboot
Reply   Post New Thread