Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice! I really love that outfit. And her entire look there actually!

And yeah those guitar pics
Old 09-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree! Very cute outfit! I thought at first she was
wearing a mini-dress but I see now it's 2 pieces. it!
Old 09-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are new pictures of Kristen promoting "Equals."

Thanks to SRWN for the pictures.

Spoiler:

The first clip of "Equals."
Thanks to SRWNfor the link.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 09-05-2015 at 04:17 PM
Old 09-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's the premiere pics! ok-I like that dress!
Futuristic-like the movie. She's so cute-taking off
her shoes, every single time. Heels hurt-they really do.
Nick looks great as well-handsome couple. Can't wait to
see the movie!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are some new fan pictures of Kristen in New York.

Thanks to Sash for the links.

Kristen on set of the Woody Allen movie.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks to Angie for the links.

R ∞ K……Family❤ retweeted
QueenStew. ‏@Inlovewkstew 2 mins2 minutes ago
Kristen, Jesse and Steve Carell on the set of WASP.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks to Angie for the links.

15 Must-See Films of TIFF 2015

Equals
Official Description: In a futuristic, utopian society known as the Collective — where inhabitants have been bred to be peaceful and emotionless — a man and a woman discover that they have feelings for one another. Together, they attempt to understand this connection. Starring Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult, Guy Pearce and Jacki Weaver.

Why It’s a Must-See: I like the old-school sci-fi set-up, and while Drake Doremus’ breakthrough feature Like Crazy failed to connect with me, I still think he has plenty of potential as a talented director. Add to that you have Nicholas Hoult and Kristen Stewart in the lead roles, and this could be a nice under-the-radar flick that may not be an awards contender, but still stick with me throughout a busy and hectic festival.
Here's the link, TIFF 2015: Must-See Films Including Martian and Black Mass | Collider
Thanks to SRWN for the link.

Here's a fan picture of Kristen in Italy.

Here's another fan picture of Kristen in Italy.

Personal Shopper Movie News

RT @charlegillibert #PersonalShopper shooting in Paris end of October #KristenStewart #LarsEdinger #AndersDanielsenLie #SigridBouaziz

FYI Charles Gillibert is the producer of this movie. He also produced On the Road & Clouds of Sils Maria! This will be his third helm at producing a Kristen Stewart movie!
Thanks to Sash and SRWN for the info.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 09-09-2015 at 04:13 PM
Old 09-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pics!
Old 09-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW Kristen's Interview for 'Equals' with The Daily Beast

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Kristen, Nicholas Hoult & Drake Doremus at Variety 2015 TIFF studio

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW Kristen, Nicholas & Drake's Interview at the People/InStyle/Entertainment Weekly's Lounge

New Los Angeles Times Portrait of Kristen & Drake Doremus.

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW Los Angeles Times Portrait of Kristen & Drake Doremus

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW pictures of Kristen & Drake Doremus at The Hollywood Reporter Lounge

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW Kristen's Interview with MTV

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW Kristen & Jesse's short interview with Scoop With Raya

Kristen and the cast and crew of "Equals" at the Toronto Film Festival.

Thanks to Sash and SRWN for the links.
Here's a link to even more pictures, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 'Equals' North American Toronto International Film Festival Premiere (September 13, 2015)

EQUALS
Sunday 13 September

3.45pm ET 12.45pm PT/ 8.45pm UK/ 9.45pm CET/ 5.45am (Mon) AEST

‘Equals’ North American Premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival - Canada

Allow approximately one (1) hour before the screening for the red carpet.

They will spend time on the red carpet and then go in to the venue for interviews before the screening.

A Q&A will follow this screening with Kristen, Nicholas and Drake (‘Equals’ runs for 101 mins) which should start at approximately at 4.45pm ET.

Only Nicholas and Drake will attend the Q&A after the Monday 14 September screening of ‘Equals’ at 3.30pm ET

Possible red carpet livestream: etalk

@TIFF_NET will also be periscoping the red carpet so check out their twitter timeline for links.

ETA: A Q&A will follow this screening with Kristen, Nicholas and Drake (‘Equals’ runs for 101 mins) which should start at approximately at 4.45pm ET.

If the film starts at 3:45 and is 101min…Q&A won’t start until approx 5:25….if it was going to start at 4:45 then the movie would just be 1 hour…but the movie is 1 hour 41 minutes….
Thanks to SRWN for the info.

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Nicholas Hoult talks about 'Equals' & mentions Kristen today at the 2015 TIFF

Kristen Stewart on Suppressing Emotions and Giving in to First Love - Hollywood Reporter
Thanks to Sash for the link.

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW beautiful close-up picture of Kristen at the 2015 Toronto Internation Film Festival today

Kristen and Jesse talking about working with Woody Allen.

Thanks to SRWN for the link.

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Kristen & MTV's Josh Horowitz in a NEW dubsmash video from 'A League of Their Own' movie

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW fan picture of Kristen in Toronto today

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: Nicholas Hoult talks about 'Equals' & mentions Kristen today at the 2015 TIFF

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW picture of Kristen being interviewed by Vanity Fair at the 2015 TIFF

Kristen Stewart on Suppressing Emotions and Giving in to First Love - Hollywood Reporter

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW pictures of Kristen at the Tastermakers 2015 Toronto Internation Film Festival Lounge

Here's the link, ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW picture of Kristen, Nicholas Hoult & Drake Doremus at The Wrap 2015 Toronto Internation Film Festival studio

Here are new pictures of Kristen and Suzie in New York from today.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 09-13-2015 at 05:49 PM
Old 09-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks HFF for all the Tiff stuff!
Her premiere dress was awesome!
I've got a lot to catch up on!
Old 09-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TIFF: ‘Equals’ Star Kristen Stewart Says “I Just Get to Do Art and That’s My Job” - The Hollywood Reporter Thanks to Sash for the link.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that's a big news post

I like that her hair is growing out again

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-14-2015, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Twilight 10th anniversary edition to feature more bonus content | EW.com Thanks to Sash for the link.

TIFF: ‘Equals’ Star Kristen Stewart Says “I Just Get to Do Art and That’s My Job” - The Hollywood Reporter Thanks to Sash for the link.

SRWN posted this picture today.

A new L.A. Times portrait of Kristen & Drake - a polaroid-style one

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 09-14-2015 at 06:47 PM
Old 09-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That HR interview was too funny!
Especially the end-Well, maybe IF they
had given us a better review...
Old 09-15-2015, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)

That HR interview was too funny!
Especially the end-Well, maybe IF they
had given us a better review...
It really was... Haha, they were amazing and well said at the end...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-15-2015, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here is a new picture of Kristen with CJ in New York from today.

Sash posted this picture today.
Old 09-17-2015, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks to SRWN for the links.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 09-17-2015 at 05:13 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread