Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2015, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She looks amazing and wicked that Taylor went...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 08-19-2015, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen Stewart Talks ‘American Ultra’: ‘Funny, Sweet and Kinda Scary’ | Variety
Thanks to SRWN for the link.

Kristen and Jesse At The American Ultra LA After Party

Here's the link, https://twitter.com/AmericanUltra/st...77461139947520

Kristen on inviting Taylor Lautner to the American Ultra premiere.

Kristen with fans at the American Ultra premiere after party. 8/18/2015

Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-19-2015 at 05:06 PM
Old 08-19-2015, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the pics! They look chill at the after party.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting all the new stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inesal (View Post)
Kristen sitting with Alicia in the theater according to twitter. Maybe we will get pics of the sweethearts later.
Oh was she? I hope so. That's sweet. Supporting her girl
Old 08-21-2015, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are new pictures of Kristen on the set of her new movie "WASP" from today August 21, 2015 in L.A. Here's the link,
Thanks to Sash for the link.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/k...Lr#.dcaleG9w4Z. Thanks to SRWN for the link.

Karl Lagerfeld Directs Kirsten Stewart in Film for Chanel | WWD

Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-21-2015 at 07:51 PM
Old 08-21-2015, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What movie is she filming? The Woody Allen one?
Cute outfit.
Thanks for the links HFF!
Old 08-21-2015, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
What movie is she filming? The Woody Allen one?
Cute outfit.
Thanks for the links HFF!
Yes, she is filming the Woody Allen movie right now, filming started this week and I saw a few pictures of Jesse in costume and on set too. I am surprised that we have gotten any on set pictures as Woody is known to be notoriously guarded about his projects when filming is going on and the scripts as well.

Thanks to SRWN for the links.

Kristen and Jesse on The Set of WASP from August 21, 2015 Their character's names are Theresa and James.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Thanks to Sash for the links and info.

This weekend's final wide release, American Ultra, wasn't able to to find any fire as well. The stoner action comedy, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart, will end the weekend with just $5.5 million, for a sixth place finish.

Lionsgate acquired Ultra ahead of the start of production for $7 million. The film centers on a stoner (Eisenberg) who discovers he's a sleeper CIA assassin. It was originally projected to earn between $6 million and $8 million in its debut.
Here's the link, Box Office: 'Compton' Cruises to No. 1 With $26.8 Million, Newcomers Fall Flat - Hollywood Reporter

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-23-2015 at 09:51 AM
Old 08-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
There are new pictures of Kristen on the set of her new movie "WASP" from today August 21, 2015 in L.A.
I wasn't aware we had a title for it already We should maybe open a thread now too.

That doesn't sound like a good opening weekend for AU
Old 08-23-2015, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen looks so cute in those "old" outfits!
Thanks for posting!

I am a tad disappointed that more people didn't go to AU. I honestly thought
that it would make about 20 mil. I LOVED the movie and saw it 3 times this weekend. I am not disappointed in it or K or J! They were great in those roles and it was an awesome/entertaining movie! This will be just like Adventureland, it will find a bigger audience on dvd. And, it didn't cost much so, with overseas totals and dvd sales to come later, it will make money. I read it only cost 12 mil, I think. You know, it's people's loss-'cause this one SHOULD be seen on a big screen to appreciate it! I also think more women would have gone IF they had known that the romance/love story is what was most important and centered the craziness that went on around these two characters. A lot of people missed out on a great movie this weekend.

Hey, it's been awhile since I watched Adventureland but didn't Jesse play James in it too?
Old 08-24-2015, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Check out our exclusive interview with Kristen Stewart by Ben Lyons! Thanks to SRWN for the link.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting that link HFF!
That interview is very Ben is a
sweet guy.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen on The Set Of Wasp 8/24/2015
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

James and Theresa - Jesse and Kristen's Character Names in WASP
Spoiler:

Thanks to Sash and Iona for the info.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Ben is a sweet guy.
I like Ben too One of my fave interviewers whose name I can even remember

Thanks for the link, need to watch that now.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Drake Doremus, Nicholas Hoult and Kristen Stewart are confirmed guests for the Toronto Film Festival for #EQUALS
Today's #TIFF15 news, including our Festival guest list. Here's the link, News Release: Toronto International Film Festival Announcements
Thanks to Angie for the link.

Kristen Stewart is to portray an actress slated to impersonate the designer as a young woman…

…In a fictional, behind-the-scenes look at a yet-to-be-made biopic about founder Gabrielle Chanel.

Lagerfeld said Stewart, best known for the “Twilight” series and her recent turn in “Still Alice,” relished the role, and played it to the hilt. “She played it really, really mean,” he said. “You only see her in tests and she’s complaining about everything. She’s mean with the director; mean with the producer.”

The film will debut on December 1st at the Métiers d’Arts show in Rome.
Thanks to Angie for the picture and info.

Kristen on the Set of WASP It seems that some scenes are being reshot due to departure of Bruce Willis, as Kristen's wearing the same costume.
Spoiler:

Thanks to Sash for the link.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 08-25-2015 at 04:34 PM
Old 08-25-2015, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news HFF!
That's good-someone in the States will
buy it there I'm sure.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread