Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

We put it in place so people can decide for themselves if they want to look at pap pics.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are new pictures of Kristen in L.A. Here's the link, Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam
Thanks to Sash for the link.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-20-2015, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleonor (View Post)
That is an interesting rule.
It's not a rule. It's consideration for Kristen since paps are invading her personal time and it is neither news or appearance so really it doesn't belong on this thread at all but we allow it as a link only so we can make a choice if we want to see it or not. It's respect for Kristen since going out etc is not something she intentionally wants shared and we don't like to focus on that especially when there has been real news this past month with promo and pap pics are not important. Besides, I thought you always said you didn't like pap pics so I find it strange you are defending them and wanting them posted.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 01-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

In that sense we are all hypocritical because we've all liked seeing pap pics sometime or other even if we don't generally like the idea of them and paps stalking and harassing Kristen. But that's true that they're not really news or appearance. I just usually see this thread as a place for anything new. The more appropriate thread would be pictures thread though.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah we would be then but we like having the choice since we do not have to look at them then or be forced to look at them. So that is the way we prefer it and we all know that if there was no paps, then threads would be solely real news and real appearances and that is the only thing we like posted openly as pics as consideration for her.

Old 01-21-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know everybody is a little hypocritical when it comes to paps pics, but I'd rather not see ones where she looks pissed off or upset because of them. While I don't mind so much if she looks happy in them I don't need to see them on a daily basis either like we have been getting them for the past two years. It's ridiculous.
Old 01-21-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. We put that note in there a while ago because pap pics where she looked really pissed off were posted and we preferred to not see them. After that, we asked they be posted as links because at least if there's on another site or we see the link, we can decide for ourselves to see it, not come on a thread or a message board and see it. It's happened on tumblr with pap pics of Kristen and I didn't like that either really.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: NEW 'Still Alice' TV spot (#2) with new footage

ItsOKtobeYOU.org - Your Kristen Stewart Fansite & Source: 'Clouds of Sils Maria' will be screened at the 30th Santa Barbara International Film Festival
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-22-2015 at 09:13 AM
Old 01-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Excited about the festival

Old 01-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Still Alice' captures off-screen bond with Julianne Moore, says Kristen Stewart
Thanks to SRWN for the link.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-23-2015 at 05:41 PM
Old 01-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks.

Old 01-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks.
Old 01-23-2015, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks HFF! That was very .
it!