Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is really cool and yeah shes really an amazing friend...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SRWN posted this today.

"In 2001 I spent 5 months with Kristen Stewart on the set of Panic Room mostly holed up in a space the size of a Manhattan closet. We talked and laughed for hours, sharing spontaneous mysteries and venting our boredom. I grew to love that kid. She turned 11 during our shoot and on her birthday I organized a mariachi band to serenade her at the taco bar while she blew out her candles. She begrudgingly danced around a sombrero with me but soon rushed off to a basketball game with the grip and electric departments. Her mother and I watched her jump around after the ball, hooting with every team basket. “She doesn’t want to be an actor when she grows up, does she?” I asked. Her mom sighed. “Yes … unfortunately.” We both smiled and shrugged with an ambivalence born from experience. “Can’t you talk her out of it?” I offered. “Oh, I’ve tried. She loves it. She just loves it.” More sighs. We watched her run around the court for a while, both of us silent, each thinking our own thoughts. I was pregnant at the time and found myself daydreaming of the child I might have soon. Would she be just like Kristen? All that beautiful talent and fearlessness … would she jump and dunk and make me so proud?"
Jodie Foster
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like that her and Jodi are still close
Old 10-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost my senses (View Post)
I like that her and Jodi are still close
Me too...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

The quote above warms my heart.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen and Her friend Lindsey Byrnes in New York City on Thursday.

Thanks to Sash for the link and info.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Closed Thread   Post New Thread