Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

awww look how she said that.. the smile.. i want to be your best friend too
Old 09-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
Dakota is Queen "People's personal lives should never affect their work" THIS! So much
I LOVED that she said that too Classy, classy, classy.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love Dakota
Old 09-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxeyn (View Post)
awww look how she said that.. the smile.. i want to be your best friend too
I know, right? I wanna be both of their best friends

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 09-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

@Heathrow airport (going back to L.A)

the boots

from stella magazine

excerpts:

"I think I really like psychology because my job is all about getting inside another person’s mind and thoughts,’ she says, 'and somehow with all of my assignments I end up talking in one way or another about what I do."

"I want to have a million babies!’ She succumbs to a fit of giggles. 'Not that I’m getting started now! I have plenty of time."

FULL ARTICLE HERE: Dakota Fanning interview - Telegraph

Old 09-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

That scene I wanna see this movie so bad

Old 09-22-2012, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved that clip so interesting hearing her with an accent both Kristen and Dakota rocked the accents
Old 09-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

excerpts.. of articles about dakota

Parker credits Fanning with bringing a positive atmosphere to the set of Now Is Good. "She stayed in the same crappy places as the rest of us and mucked in and was fine about basically taking no money so what we had could go on the film. I've never heard of anyone else who gives presents to every member of the cast and crew, and sends handwritten letters at the end of the shoot to every head of department, telling them what they meant to her and thanking them for some specific thing."

Indeed, even a quick-fire word-association game about her fellow stars scores a disappointing zero on the bitch-o-meter. Presented with the name "Tom Cruise", she responds with "exciting". Kristen Stewart is "bestie". Robert De Niro (who terrorised her on screen in Hide and Seek) is "sweet", Robert Pattinson "funny", Penn "dedicated", Denzel Washington "strong". Spielberg earns the most effusive praise: "Mentor. Best of the best."

read more: Dakota Fanning: 'I still love life on set. It's where I feel most comfortable' | Film | The Guardian

regarding this photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...09_634x835.jpg

“The other day it popped up on my news feed that I was photographed not wearing a bra under my shirt,” she says, and starts laughing her head off. “There was, like, a poll … should young women wear bras in public or not?”

She rolls her eyes. “Look, I did not feel like wearing a bra. I did not wear a bra. And guess what? You don’t get to tell me whether to wear a bra or not. It’s none of your business. I mean, why are you looking?”

She’s hit her stride now, and raises her voice. “People wonder why famous people go through lows. It’s because people care about whether they’re wearing a bra. It’s because they’re called fat in a magazine. It’s totally understandable. My responsibility lies in my acting, not in wearing a shirt without a bra in New York City. I’m sorry if you don’t like it, but I don’t care. And you know what? Sometimes I wear the same shirt over again, too. I don’t throw my clothes out after one wear. Shocking, I know.”

read more: Interview: Dakota Fanning, star of Now is Good - Scotland - Scotsman.com

Dakota admitted the love story is a weepie, but said it is also funny and uplifting.
She said: "It's a weird thing for me because people definitely cry in the movie and I didn't know how I'd react.

The Press Association: Dakota: My old movies are mementoes

‘I never really thought of myself as a child star,’ says Dakota Fanning, swishing confidently to the sofa on heels the height of Smartie tubes and crossing her black-clad daddy long legs comfortably. ‘I’ve always been told I’m mature for my age – even before I started working. I hit a lot of typical childhood milestones early. Like I started walking at eight months old and I could read by the age of two. So I’ve always been kind of ahead.’

Her butter-wouldn’t-melt answers smack of years of studio media training but maybe she’s really just like that. An enthusiastic cheerleader at high school, where she was homecoming queen, LA-raised Fanning seems as super-sunny as her ‘best friend’ Kristen Stewart looks sullen. And it’s only when I ask how K-Stew’s recent ‘problems’ – her affair and subsequent high-profile break-up with Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson – affected her that Fanning’s composure falters.

‘I find it sad that people take such an interest in other people’s pain,’ she says, angrily digging between the sofa cushions. ‘People go: “Oh, but you put yourself out there.” Actually you don’t. You put yourself out there in the films that you do but that doesn’t mean your pharmacy receipts should be analysed.’

Read more: Dakota Fanning: I never had to do that finding yourself thing | Metro.co.uk

and..

http://www.manchesterconfidential.co...ning-Interview

her recent papz photos:

what's with the two umbrellas kota?

boots again

after workout...

that's all thank you..

Last edited by zxeyn; 09-22-2012 at 11:08 AM
Old 09-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

My God, that whole post Why must Dakota keep proving why she is a Queen? She is already one and all that just makes me love her all the more

Old 09-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dakota looks gorgeous
Old 09-25-2012, 07:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Now Is Good theme song (music video)I Know You Care by Ellie Goulding

WITH NEW SCENES!!!

WATCH HERE: RZxeyn

Last edited by zxeyn; 09-25-2012 at 07:57 AM
Old 09-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

THAT JUST MADE MY DAY NIS has official vids

Old 09-25-2012, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ellie Goulding is perfect okay? so excited for her new album and it's great her song is being used for Dakota's movie
Old 09-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am too impatient already for that movie and seeing a vid and hearing that song, I just can't wait any longer

Old 09-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightless♥bird (View Post)
THAT JUST MADE MY DAY NIS has official vids
It made my night..last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
Ellie Goulding is perfect okay? so excited for her new album and it's great her song is being used for Dakota's movie
i know... i was like crying last night when i saw the music vid...

waaaaaaaaah... im dying to see this movie

this scene..

Last edited by zxeyn; 09-25-2012 at 03:48 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top