Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2020, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

Homemade #1 Because Kristen Directed Another Short Film!

Welcome to the Homemade 1st thread...

Kristen Stewart, Maggie Gyllenhaal Direct in Pablo Larrain’s Netflix Short Film Collection ‘Homemade’ (EXCLUSIVE)

“Jackie” filmmaker Pablo Larrain may be set to direct Kristen Stewart in Lady Diana film “Spencer,” but the pair will first collaborate in a new collection of short films for Netflix. (Watch the trailer above.)

Filmed during COVID-19 and across various states of global lockdown, “Homemade” unites 17 leading filmmakers in a compendium of short films — available to watch individually as five to seven-minute shorts or as one long feature — that captures the shared experience of quarantine. The project is helmed by Larrain, his brother and creative partner Juan de Dios Larrain under the pair’s Fabula banner, and Lorenzo Mieli, CEO of Fremantle-backed Italian outfit The Apartment, for which “Homemade” is its inaugural project.

“Personal Shopper” and “Charlie’s Angels” star Stewart marks her directorial follow-up to her 2017 short “Come Swim” with a short filmed in Los Angeles. Meanwhile, Maggie Gyllenhaal contributes a film out of Vermont — the “Kindergarten Teacher” actor’s directorial debut ahead of her star-studded film “The Lost Daughter.”

Other directors include Paolo Sorrentino (“The Great Beauty”) out of Rome, Italy; Ladj Ly (“Les Misérables”) from Clichy Montfermeil, France; Rachel Morrison (“Black Panther”) from Los Angeles, U.S.; Naomi Kawase (“True Mothers”) from Nara, Japan; Nadine Labaki and Khaled Mouzanar (“Capernaum”) from Beirut, Lebanon; Gurdiner Chadha (“Blinded By the Light”) from London, U.K.; and Ana Lily Amirpour (“A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night”). (For a full list of directors, please see below.)
Here's the link, https://variety.com/2020/film/global...de-1234646217/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa and Ariana and Pete

Last edited by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x; Today at 04:40 AM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for this and this is so freaking Awesome...
I crave more and more...❤
He consumes my thoughts and invades my dreams...T♥H
x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

Here's a review of "Homemade." Here's the link, https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...wn-short-films
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa and Ariana and Pete
Old 06-30-2020, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome... Thanks for that...
Old 06-30-2020, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

Here's another review of "Homemade." Here's the link, https://www.indiewire.com/2020/06/ho...gy-1234570596/
Old 07-01-2020, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that...
Old 07-01-2020, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

I watched "Homemade" today and I think that it showed that Kristen is more creative and driven than she is given credit for.
Old 07-02-2020, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thats really amazing...!!
Old 07-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Thats really amazing...!!
It's a quick, short film.
Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome...!!
Old Yesterday, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...070108075.html
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://decider.com/2020/06/30/homem...hort-film/amp/
Old Today, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those link...

Last edited by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x; Today at 04:41 AM
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Kristen Stewart

Kristen understands who to use her eyes and facial expressions to get her point and emotions across on screen and seeing "Homemade" reminded me of her work in "Speak" where Melinda uses her yes and facial expressions to get her point across because she isn't speaking due to what happened to her.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top