Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2015, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SRWN posted this Kristen quote today.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-28-2015, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She really did put her Heart and soul into playing Bella and that just makes her even more amazing...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SRWN posted these gif sets today.

Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Seriously love that gifs set... And the quote...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-13-2015, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

SRWN posted this Bella gif today and Happy Birthday, Bella!

[Q: Did you see a lot of similarities between Bella in Twilight and this role?]

Sash posted this today.
Old 09-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the poster ani and of course the quote too...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-14-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Twilight 10th anniversary edition to feature more bonus content | EW.com Thanks to Sash for the link.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
So exciting and so getting it, when it comes out for sure... Thanks for sharing...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-20-2015, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

“It didn’t initially become very obvious to everybody. At certain point, we started filming it [Twilight], just like the whole, phenomenon that is Twilight, I became aware. I didn’t know about it, um, so you know, it’s better that way. I think I probably wouldn’t have done it. And I’m glad that I did, I’m really glad that I did.”
Kristen Stewart
Old 09-21-2015, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shame on me. I forgot Bella's Birthday.
I'm been so busy lately, with the new puppy and
all.
Happy Birthday to my fave fictional character!
Better late than never.
I that Bella Birthday gif! That is awesome!
Old 09-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
“It didn’t initially become very obvious to everybody. At certain point, we started filming it [Twilight], just like the whole, phenomenon that is Twilight, I became aware. I didn’t know about it, um, so you know, it’s better that way. I think I probably wouldn’t have done it. And I’m glad that I did, I’m really glad that I did.”
Kristen Stewart
Love that quote...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-26-2015, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That quote is interesting. IF Kristen had known how
popular Twilight really was (but really-did anybody know)
she wouldn't have done it. So, I guess I'm glad that she
thought it wasn't going to be a BIG DEAL-she was making an
indie vampire romance. That turned into a global phenomenon.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agree with you on that... Dont think I could imagine anyone else in the role of Bella... She is just to perfect for it...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-06-2015, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

https://gma.yahoo.com/twilight-chara...rtainment.html A new book from Stephenie Meyer.

SRWN posted this today.
"Not all the potential influences of Twilight are negative. Bella Swan was a personal hero of mine. Bella’s experience of depression in New Moon perfectly mirrored my own experiences as a depressed teenager. My own depression wasn’t triggered by a break-up, but that is a very common trigger for depression. I valued seeing this character experiencing the same mental and physical feelings that I experienced, behaving in the same ways that I behaved, and yet still managing to be the hero of the story. Bella was absolutely the hero, and not because she always made good choices; in fact, she would have been far less a hero had she been perfect. She was the hero because she followed her heart, refused to let others make choices for her, was brave to a fault while still being full of feeling, and was just generally a badass but very real teenage girl."
From A Look Back At “Twilight,” Ten Years Later

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 10-06-2015 at 06:25 PM
Old 10-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
https://gma.yahoo.com/twilight-chara...rtainment.html A new book from Stephenie Meyer.

SRWN posted this today.
"Not all the potential influences of Twilight are negative. Bella Swan was a personal hero of mine. Bella’s experience of depression in New Moon perfectly mirrored my own experiences as a depressed teenager. My own depression wasn’t triggered by a break-up, but that is a very common trigger for depression. I valued seeing this character experiencing the same mental and physical feelings that I experienced, behaving in the same ways that I behaved, and yet still managing to be the hero of the story. Bella was absolutely the hero, and not because she always made good choices; in fact, she would have been far less a hero had she been perfect. She was the hero because she followed her heart, refused to let others make choices for her, was brave to a fault while still being full of feeling, and was just generally a badass but very real teenage girl."
From A Look Back At “Twilight,” Ten Years Later
This quote is PERFECT! Yes, this is the way I feel about
this character.
And, there's a new Twilight book. Twilight Reimagined. I am kinda
floored by this and very excited at the same time. Along with the
10th Anniv. ed. we get THIS!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread