Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2020, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Bella Swan - Cullen (Twilight Saga) #51: She fell in love with her soulmate at 17 and afterwards she got her happy ending...🖤🌺🖤🌺

001. kiss and tell
002. LPisKiller90
003. Morgan_T
004. autumn_hope
005. lakers0640
006. Wild Pikachu
007. KC and LP Fan
008. EmptySmile
009. theocrocks863
010. Chophia4life
011. Sugarhigh_dave_xo
012. San M
013. mellbell86
014. NateScottLover
015. paire_gal21
016. Icy_skin
017. ~Unfaithful~
018. Sawyer&Kate
019. Miss_Mars
020. xlennie
021. blueangelrei
022. Endless Fighter
023. Littlesophia93
024. Lisa2011
025. Lorelai Evans Danes
026. xXxCaycexXx
027. - Tinkerbell -
028. Honey-Girl
029. ThePrettySophia
030. MBfan19
031. samira_86
032. Amy Lee__
033. Angel Kristen
034. Brenda Corinthos
035. WalaBridget
036. Dannie
037. Courtz_BV
038. CubanChica
039. KiLLUH CUPCAKE
040. BrookeLynn
041. tatibsblp
042. gracielou105
043. -Alicia-
044. cullen
045. mim92
046. Alessia20
047. Lukacnd
048. SXCis22
049. Guinevereღ
050. _xGemmax_
051. Roswell 10/2/00
052. snatches of sunshine
053. is_love
054. strawberrykisses617
055. kate204
056. Motoko Ayoama
057. Molerngoth
058. Ron_Cullen
059. michelle1
060. JankaJBLK
061. Iva-Cro
062. Debbie89
063. Peyton Scott
064. AngelCullen
065. loveslullaby
066. Pauline<3
067. B.Chambers
068. nileyfan1
069. Dirkles
070. Sarah182
071. eleonor
072. dutch_twilighter
073. flightless♥bird
074. karevluvsstevens85
075. - Nina -
076. LionღLamb
077. loyal2usa
078. twilightfan14
079. cherrypie12345

Reasons why we love her
Because she's an average teenage girl and we can relate.
Because she's with the vampires, of course.
Because we wish we could be her.
Because she had a sexy vampire and a sexy werewolf after her.
Because good luck tends to avoid her.
Because she was born a middle aged women.
Because she punched a werewolf in the face.
Because the Cullen's wanted to keep her.
Because she was Switzerland.
Because she wants to be a monster too.
Because she loves things that she shouldn't.
Because she's a pro at weird.
Because she talks in her sleep.
Because she's adorably clumsy.
Because she has horrible flirting skills.
Because she reads romantic classics.
Because she fell in love with a vampire.
Because her best friend is a werewolf.

Twilight//"Good luck tended to avoid me."//"My mother is part albino."//"Forks was literally my personal hell on Earth."//"In a lot of ways, living with Charlie was like having my own place, and I found myself reveling in the aloneness instead of being lonely."//I tried to be diplomatic, but mostly I just lied a lot.//"Once people start throwing wet stuff, I go inside."//"I was consumed by the mystery Edward presented. And more than a little obsessed by Edward himself."//"Stupid, shiny Volvo owner."//"My mom always says I was born thirty-five years old and that I get more middle-aged every year."//"Stupid, unreliable vampire."//"I fall down a lot when I run."//"I’m absolutely ordinary — well, except for bad things like all the near-death experiences and being so clumsy that I’m almost disabled."//"Nothing more fun than an irritated grizzly bear."//"You already know how I feel, of course. I’m here… which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you."//"I’m a bit heavier than your average backpack."//"Take it easy — my truck is a senior citizen."//"Just give me a minute to restart my heart."//"I can’t always be Lois Lane. I want to be Superman, too."//"You’ll never catch me betting against Alice."//"I’m not coming over anymore if Alice is going to treat me like Guinea Pig Barbie when I do."//"Do you want me to bolt the doors so you can massacre the unsuspecting townsfolk?"//"Oh, I’m with the vampires, of course."//

New Moon//"Well, Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It’s just something he does in the sun. Don’t worry about it…"//My own life meant little to me today.//"You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car."//"If I develop this film, will you show up in the picture?"//"What is a Volturi?"//"Well, that’s everyone. I can clear a room, at least."//How the hell did Mike Newton end up in this conversation?//"I’d rather die than be with anyone but you."//"You… don’t… want me?"//"Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk."//"Reckless in Forks—now there was a hopeless proposition."//"I was enjoying myself—how strange."//"It’s not my fault you’re a freak."//"Let’s not start with the albino cracks."//I was like a lost moon—my planet destroyed in some cataclysmic, disaster-movie scenario of desolation—that continued, nevertheless, to circle in a tight little orbit around the empty space left behind, ignoring the laws of gravity.//"Once you cared about a person, it was impossible to be logical about them anymore."//"What did you think you were going to find? I mean, besides me dead? Did you expect to find me skipping around and whistling show tunes? You know me better than that."//"It was heaven—right smack in the middle of hell."//"Hold on a second. I think I’m having an epiphany here."//"Thank you. For wanting to keep me. I feel exactly the same way about all of you, too."//

Eclipse//"You and Billy gossip like old women."//"I’m shocked, Sheriff. That’s a federal crime."//"I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m not."//"You are in trouble. Enormous trouble. Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home."//"I like danger."//"You may be brave enough or strong enough to live without me, if that`s what`s best. But i could never be that self-sacrificing. I have to be with you. It`s the only way i can live."//"I want to be a monster, too."//"Alice was scrutinizing my boring jeans-and-a-t-shirt outfit in a way that made me self-conscious. Probably plotting another makeover."//"If I had my way, I would spend the majority of my time kissing Edward."//This was beyond the seventh circle of Hades; even worse was realizing that Edward had known this was coming. No wonder he’d seemed so smug in the car.//"Edward’s never in my head. He only wishes."//"You know how I am with tools. No pain was inflicted intentionally."//"I’m a pro at weird."//"I don’t care who’s a vampire and who’s a werewolf. That’s irrelevant. You are Jacob, and he is Edward, and I am Bella. And nothing else matters."//"Why don’t you just lock me in the basement, and forget the sugar coating?"//"If I get hurt, it was because I tripped."//"Is it really so impossible to wear clothes, Jacob?"//"I’ll be there. And I’ll hate every minute of it. Promise."//"I can’t wait to see what Edward does to you! I hope he snaps your neck, you pushy, obnoxious, moronic DOG!"//"Stupid, thieving, annoying vampire!"//"I guess I could throw in a few extra homicides, if it makes Jasper happy. Why not?"//"I already know how strong you are. You didn’t have to break the furniture."//"You make me feel like a villain in a melodrama — twirling my mustache while I try to steal some poor girl’s virtue."//"I’m fine. I’m okay. I’m just. Freaking out. Give me. A minute."//

Breaking Dawn//"I’d had more than my fair share of near-death experiences; it wasn’t something you ever really got used to."//"I miss my truck."//"Wait till he hangs his gun up!"//"I’m having an out-of-body experience right now."//"I’ll miss my friends, too. Especially Mike. Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"//"How different it would be when he didn’t need to worry about me anymore. What would he do with all his free time? He’d have to get a new hobby."//"My last night as Isabella Swan. Tomorrow night, I would be Bella Cullen. Though the whole marriage ordeal was a thorn in my side, I had to admit that I liked the sound of that."//"Why am I covered in feathers?"//"How did you keep from laughing at this? I look ridiculous."//"That. That right there is why I’m angry. You are killing my buzz, Edward."//"If I don’t have a better sense of equilibrium in my next life, I’m demanding a refund."//"I’m a little worried about Edward… Can vampires go into shock?"//This child, Edward’s child, was a whole different story. I wanted him like I wanted air to breathe. Not a choice – a necessity.//"Did you know that ‘I told you so’ has a brother, Jacob? His name is ‘Shut the hell up.’"//"So, who’s going to catch me a grizzly bear?"//Her tiny face was so absolutely perfect that it stunned me. She was even more beautiful than her father. Unbelievable. Impossible.//"You’ve been holding out on me."//"Huh. I can see what everyone’s been going on about. You stink, Jacob."//"How dare you imprint on my baby? Have you lost your mind?"//"You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?"//For a tiny space, I was disappointed. What? No magic visions, no formidable offensive abilities like, oh, shooting lightning bolts from my eyes or something? Nothing helpful or cool at all?//I sighed. My baby, the sea serpent. Maybe there was no help for it. Well, I wasn’t giving in.//"You. Me. Arm-wrestling. Dining room table. Now."//"I’m not really a fan of drugs, and neither is my husband. Just say no and all that."//"Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you."

더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-19-2020, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Just bringing this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Here's a link to a new interview with Stephenie. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=8526405673
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-19-2020, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the OP!
Old 06-20-2020, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/romantic-twil...isten-stewart/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 06-20-2020, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that link...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-21-2020, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/twilight-saga-things-aged-well/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 06-22-2020, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wicked... Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-22-2020, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The "Twilight Saga" is included. Here's thelink, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...080010535.html
Old 06-23-2020, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome... Thanks for that link...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-05-2020, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks to Beadgirl for the info.
Here's the original source, https://stepheniemeyer.com/2020/07/m...-announcement/
Old 07-06-2020, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all of those links, News and stuff...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this video deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=8526405673
Old 07-07-2020, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome... Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Midnight Sun Music Mondays with Stephenie. Here's the link, https://stepheniemeyer.com/2020/07/m...music-mondays/
Old 07-08-2020, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top