Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2014, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bella/Renesmee #7 Because we could see Bella telling Renesmee to shop for ourself and not let Aunt Alice take over

Bella & Nessie
Mother and Daughter

*credit to whoever made this. Please post if it's yours!*

Javalava86
Alicia
Autumn_Hope
B.Chambers
Roswell 10/2/00
twilightfan14
flightless♥bird
LionღLamb
fragileღheart

From that first little touch, the whole world had shifted. Where before there was just one thing I could not live without, now there were two. There was no division – my love was not split between them now; it wasn’t like that. It was more like my heart had grown, swollen up to twice its size in that moment. All that extra space, already filled. The increase was almost dizzying.

All I knew was loving my little nudger inside of me. Outside of me, she seemed like something I must have imagined.

Someone very small was leaning forward out of Rosalie’s arms...Immediately, she had my absolute attention, my every thought, the way nothing else had owned them since the moment I’d opened my eyes...Renesmee’s eyes stayed locked on mine. Then, as she had just seconds after her violent birth, she smiled at me…Her little dimpled hands reached out toward me like she knew exactly who I was. Automatically, my hand lifted to mimic hers…”She wants me?” I whispered…She whimpered eagerly and stretched, her little hands grasping into fists again and again.

Something in me clicked into place...Suddenly, she was absolutely real, and of course I knew her. It was perfectly ordinary that I should take that last easy step and reach for her, putting my hands exactly where they would fit best as I pulled her gently toward me.

It seemed very natural to lean in and press my lips to her forehead. She smelled wonderful. The scent of her skin set my throat burning, but it was easy to ignore. It didn’t strip the joy from the moment. Renesmee was real and I knew her. She was the same one I’d fought for from the beginning. My little nudger, the one who loved me from the inside, too…I’d been right all along. She was worth the fight.

Her tiny face was so absolutely perfect that it stunned me. She was even more beautiful than her father. Unbelievable. Impossible.

For the first time, I understood how Edward had been able to watch me sleep night after boring night, just to hear me talk in my sleep. I could watch Renesmee dream forever.

Renesmee was awake; she was sitting up on the floor…playing with a little pile of twisted silverware...As soon as she spied me through the glass, she chucked the spoon on the floor-where it left a divot in the wood-and pointed in my direction imperiously. I was through the door...bounding across the room and scooping her up from the floor in the same second. We smiled widely at each other.

Renesmee reached for me as I reached for her, a blinding smile lightened her face. She fit so easily in my arms, like they’d been shaped just for her.

“But I need her. She keeps me calm”

“She’s mine,” I interrupted. “I want her.”

The days were not long enough for me to get my fill of adoring my daughter.

There had to be a way to save her, even if that was the only thing I could do. Suddenly, I knew that this was all I wanted anymore. The rest I would bear if I had to, but not her life being forfeited. Not that. She was the one thing I simply had to save.

Renesmee reached for me, and I held my arms open. She launched herself into them, smelling strongly of werewolf, and nestled her head against my neck.

Renesmee’s eyes glistened wetly as she watched my face. She stroked my face, showing me nothing, just trying to soothe me.

I’d never thought to see the mother-daughter bond reversed between us, the way it has always been for Renee and me. But I hadn’t had a very clear view of the future.

It was better that Renesmee go on without me. But I already missed her so much I could barely stand it

"I love you,” I told her. “More than anything.”
“I love you too, Momma,” she answered. She touched the locket at her neck, which now held a tiny photo of her, Edward, and me. “We’ll always be together.”

Tears welled up in her eyes, but she nodded. “I love you,” she whispered.
“I love you, too,” I said, and then I touched her locket. “More than my own life.” I kissed her forehead.

I half-climbed the giant russet wolf to rip my daughter off his back and then crushed her to my chest…”Nessie, Nessie, Nessie,” I crooned...”I get to stay with you?” Nessie demanded. “Forever,” I promised her.

Against the odds, I had been strong enough to survive Renesmee, to hold on to her until she was strong enough to live without me.

Graphics made by Javalava86

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 07-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt sweetie
Old 07-23-2014, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome sweetie

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 07-24-2014, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Funny title