Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

450,000 P♥sts Celebration!!!!

Rae (autumn_hope)
I can't begin to express how deeply proud I am of the board and all of the posters that provide it with constant love and dedication. We have accomplished so much in a such a short amount of time. A lot of that has to do with the wonderful friendships we've formed. We all understand, and support, one another's weird obsessions. The biggest obsession we share of course is the bold, brave, and beautiful Kristen Stewart. She's the girl who doesn't play it up for the paps, who isn't afraid to be different, who isn't afraid to make mistakes. She's the girl we love. I think she'd be proud of us also.

I you all.

sethamgal
whoa another milstones it goes so quickly on this board . What can i say its got to do with this talented girl name kristen .

what i love most about her ... I love the fact that shes still humble and shy even though now shes like the biggest young star out there shes still grounded and appreciative to her family, friends and fans shes a type of girl that you can be proud to have for a idol .

This boards awesome form the fans to the mods its a great place to express you love for her work and how obsessed you are about her . I love posting here its truely one big happy family with Kristen the star child. love and respect Kristen as an actress and person i hope to see her grow more as an actress and hopefully win that Oscar or Emmy. She will one day she will and will be cheering her on ...

by San

Old 08-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah182 (Sarah)
Why I love kristen ~
She is one of the few celebrities who doesn't care what anyone thinks of them, and all these years, she has really managed to stay her own person. She is so, so incredibly beautiful, I think I could actually quite happily just stare at her forever haha And she is so damn funny and adorable as well! I really admire the way she keeps her private life private, and never does things 'for the publicity'; I think she's probably the least fake celebrity I know. She always seems to be lovely to her fans, and appreciates them. She stands up for herself and doesn't apologise for being just like any other 20 year old. Oh and she is one of the most underrated actresses - nobody else's films can make me laugh and cry so much! Because she truly puts everything she has into the characters she plays. And I really wish I could thank her for getting me into tons of amazing music! ..Finally, because her smile literally never fails to make me happy.
Oh, and because she has the best legs. Ever.

Why I love this board ~
Okay, so I've only been around here less than 4 months (), but it feels like so much longer, because I couldn't cope without this place now! I've become attached to you guys haha! Seriously, the server goes down for like, 2 days, and I'm having a breakdown I love all of you! I love the way you educate me about kristen all the time I love the way everyone loves each other so much. The conversations we have make me laugh SO much! From the randomest crap, to all of our dirty minds Obsessing over KStew's hair, films, clothes, body, smile, anything.. you always make it fun. I know I spend waaaay too much time on here now lol, but I don't care, because you guys are the best There's no better place to fangirl

by Rae

San M (San)
Excuse me for my dorkiness. We did it! I'm so proud of us. So now that's that out of the way.. I don't feel like telling again why I love Kristen, lol. Just read my ridiculously dorky posts on this board and you'll know why I love her. However.. since Sarah apparently wrote this long message.. I'll try to make mine a little bit longer too. Awkward, awesome and adorkable.. Yes that's Kristen Stewart. She seems like such a sweet and honest person. All this fame hasn't changed her personality one bit. She doesn't care what other people think of her, and I love her for it. So thank you Kristen, for being the way you are. Never change. I can't imagine not posting at this board everyday. I have so much fun with all you guys! You always manage to cheer me up. So yeah, we might get a little off topic with our dorky conversations sometimes. But it's all good. I love you guys! Special thanks to Rae, for being such an amazing mod, for always knowing what I'm thinking and using the whip emoticon on me whenever I need to get something done. You're on my raedar . I love you ♥

by sethamgal

banner credit;
1st, 2nd, 4th - San
3rd - Rae
5th, 7th - evielost
6th, 8th - sethamgal

Old 08-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG

Old 08-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

You people are too fast! I only saw 450,005

But wohooooooooo yay!!

Have to go read all those op thingies now.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVE YOU GUYS

now i'm going to change my icon
Old 08-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Seriously. Too many beautiful icons to choose from!
Old 08-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i think i went a little overboard when i was making icons
Old 08-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WE ARE AMAZING!
andrew&hannah.
is_love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CAT IS HERE
Old 08-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Fewer would've been a bit easier for us But I love them all!
Old 08-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Cat!

Group hug! This board is love!
Old 08-29-2010, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by San M (View Post)
CAT IS HERE
YES..... YES I AM!
andrew&hannah.
is_love is offline   Reply With Quote