Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen was at a Black Lives Matter protest yesterday. I am not posting pictures because they are on the Daily Fail.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 06-04-2020, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, saw them... And thats Absolutely fine...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-04-2020, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too!
Old 06-04-2020, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Video: Mackenzie Davis talks 'Happiest Season' with ET Canada
Here's the link, https://teamkristensite.blogspot.com...-happiest.html
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 06-05-2020, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome...

Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-06-2020, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hopeful now more than before that the awards shows will be more diverse which I think is something Kristen has always wanted and I have a feeling that she's likely been asked to be a presenter at an awards show and not gone or been available to go. I am sure that the Marvel comics would love to work with Kristen but they don't give their female characters enough to do overall in my opinion and I think that with the nation wide protests there will be an effort to add more diversity to their future films.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully it will be and agree with that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Hopefully it will be and agree with that...
I didn't want Kristen to get her first Oscar nomination for example when a majority of the nominees are white because she has worked very hard to choose projects that promote inclusion and diversity.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Couldnt agree more with you on that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Lizzie" is included.
Lizzie (Shudder)
Director Craig William Macneill’s 2018 biographical thriller film Lizzie is based on the true story of Lizzie Borden. Starring Chloë Sevigny as Lizzie Borden who was accused of the brutal murder of her father and stepmother in 1892 at their home in River Falls, Massachusetts. The film follows Lizzie at age 32 in her day-to-day life leading up to the murders and her subsequent acquittal. In this historical horror drama, she falls in love with a housemaid named Bridget “Maggie” Sullivan (Kristen Stewart).

As the film reaches its climactic end, Lizzie and Bridget carry out the murders due to the sexual assault and trauma they experienced at the hands of Lizzie’s father. Lizzie is a daring and astounding revision of a historical incident that shook Americans to the core. The addition of a lesbian relationship not only offers representation in cinema but it also exposes the fact that women same-sex relationships have existed for hundreds of years. Their relationship is also founded in speculation of Borden’s lesbian identity later in her life. With historical documentation and a horrific story to back it up, Lizzie is a one of the best LGBTQIA+ horror films available for streaming on Shudder.
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/best-lgbtq-ho...g-pride-month/

Kristen included but not interviewed.
Kristen included in The Hollywood Reporter's 50 Most Powerful LGBTQ Players in Hollywood
Here's the link, https://teamkristensite.blogspot.com...reporters.html
Old 06-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thats so freaking Awesome...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/kristen...time-list/amp/
Old 06-11-2020, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That is so freaking Awesome...

Thanks for that...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-14-2020, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"Equals" is available to watch on Netflix for those interested. I also think that Kristen is probably one of a few actresses who can say that they starred in the movie adaptations of two of their favorite books.

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://www.koimoi.com/fashion-lifes...ngle-time/amp/
Old 06-14-2020, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wicked... Thanks for that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread