Old 01-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the links and news...

And she looks really comfy...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 01-05-2017, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this article deserved to be shared here, Overdue: Kristen Stewart primes herself for first Oscar nomination - AwardsCircuit.com - By Clayton Davis

Here are more new pictures of Kristen in L.A.,

Thanks to Alice for the link and info.

It's available to pre order at Best Buy, billy lynn's long halftime walk dvd - Best Buy
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-05-2017 at 04:34 PM
Old 01-06-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It so does...

Thanks for the links, news and pictures...

She so deserve to be nominated...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 01-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Personal Shopper"made the list, 18 New Horror Movies We’re Excited for in 2017 -- Vulture Thanks to Blu for the link.

Here's a new picture of Kristen by Adir.

Here's the link, New Photo of Kristen By Adir Abergel |

Here are new pictures of Kristen in L.A.,

Here are new stills from "Personal Shopper",
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-06-2017 at 10:57 PM
Old 01-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the links, news and pictures of her...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 01-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is long overdue for an Oscar or GG nom. She'll get it someday. That article said Kristen should have been nominated last year instead of Meryl Streep. I so agree. Not that Meryl wasn't great in Into the Woods-she was, but not a good enough performance for GG when Kristen so deserved it!
Old 01-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
She is long overdue for an Oscar or GG nom. She'll get it someday. That article said Kristen should have been nominated last year instead of Meryl Streep. I so agree. Not that Meryl wasn't great in Into the Woods-she was, but not a good enough performance for GG when Kristen so deserved it!
I would say that Jennifer Lawrence got the Best Actress Oscar nomination because she works with Harvey Weinstein, it wasn't an Oscar caliber performance and her character was the weak link in "American Hustle" and Meryl Streep is a talented actress but "Into The Woods" was an ensemble movie in my opinion.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess we have to wait and see... She will get her chance when the time is right....
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 01-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Guess we have to wait and see... She will get her chance when the time is right....
Part of it is politics is what I am saying and Kristen does like to promote her work unlike many actors and actresses who have gotten Oscar nominations, Joaquin Phoenix comes to mind here, but she hasn't had a movie studio properly promote her work since the "Twilight" saga ended even though her work has been well-received and with A list actors and directors. I cringe whenever I see that the IFC has anything to do with her movies, just my opinion.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah-I know what you mean about IFC. They don't promote enough and don't have enough money to get wide releases. And they definitely don't promote for awards, I guess, there again, no money to do so.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Part of it is politics is what I am saying and Kristen does like to promote her work unlike many actors and actresses who have gotten Oscar nominations, Joaquin Phoenix comes to mind here, but she hasn't had a movie studio properly promote her work since the "Twilight" saga ended even though her work has been well-received and with A list actors and directors. I cringe whenever I see that the IFC has anything to do with her movies, just my opinion.
Yeah, exactly...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 01-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen and a picture of Cole are the random picture on James Franco's computer in his new movie "Why Him?"

Yes, Kristen is everywhere, lol.
Thanks to Af for the link.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very pic!
Old 01-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Come Swim" is included. Here is the link, Sundance 2017: 10 Must-See Short Films to See At This Year’s Festival | IndieWire Thanks to Iona for the link.

Here's a new fan picture of Kristen in L.A. supposedly from last night.

Thanks to Alice for the link.

Here's another fan picture.

Here's the link, New Fan Photos With Kristen In L.A. |

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 01-10-2017 at 10:22 PM
Old 01-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Amazing pictures... And thanks for the links...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread