Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

love this part,

Old 08-31-2008, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*bitterswt*~ (View Post)
Fix You would probably rank as my favourite. I think it's mainly the ending where the fans are singing along that makes me love it more than the others.
Yep, that definitely adds to it being my favorite vid of theirs. I also love when Chris spins that light thing (It is Chris, right?), and all the lights start sparking, love it!
Old 08-31-2008, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have you guys ever seen the UK video for Trouble? It's just poor Chris all tied up to a chair in a dark alley.

Old 08-31-2008, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

he looks in Trouble yes.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

I think The Scientist video will always be my fave

Old 08-31-2008, 05:59 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN (View Post)
Yep, that definitely adds to it being my favorite vid of theirs. I also love when Chris spins that light thing (It is Chris, right?), and all the lights start sparking, love it!
Yeah he did that in the last tour. It was magical .
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He does that for every (or pretty much every), 'Fix You' performance, right?

Whenever he does that I get shiver-me-timbers.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Total Fan

I'm not entirely sure he does it in the current tour, someone would have to clarify, but I know he did it in the past .

Yeah it was magical. I recorded it on my camera . Everyone singing... Lights will guide you home...and ignite your bones...and I will try...to fix you.

Felt like you were in the video .
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awwww, that sounds so amazing! That vid definitely gives me chills. I love him walking slowly towards the camera down the street, slowly speeding up, and then running as it gets to that awesome instrumental that just owns!
Old 09-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Total Fan

Yeah me too, simple yet elegant. A very unexpected finish the first time you watch it.

Similar to yellow with him walking, and The Scientist, and to a lesser extent a few others.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He does tend to do a lot of walking towards the camera in their vids, doesn't he? I really enjoy that, like he's making the effort to really connect even more with his audience.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, that said however, I am really glad in the more recent videos the other 3 are featured more, I like that Especially in VH and VLV.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, I noticed it was mainly just Chris (which is great), but I like seeing the rest as well.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Total Fan

Although come to think of it in God Put a Smile Upon Your Face the band weren't even the main focus that was cool as well.

I love the way Coldplay experiment with lots of different formulas and styles, and unlike other bands, you can tell some thought has gone into their videos.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the video for GPASUYF. That guy slowly but surely turning invisible. It's pretty cool.