Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Please let Grace finally give into Jack fully.. He loves her so much and I know Grace loves him.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Awww poor Grace looked devastated naturally about Jack - interested to see what happens next season half.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 08-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm totally wondering that too.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Very interesting.

Cee Cee
Old 08-29-2012, 04:06 PM
New Fan

Hopefully Grace will stop being such a dumbass and accept Jack and possibly quit messing around with other guys and just stay with Jack. Same applies to Jack
Old 09-05-2012, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

What would you like to see happen with Jace this season?

Cee Cee
Old 09-16-2012, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I kind of want Grace to drop the Christian act, I mean I guess it isn't an act, but it sure feels like it. in S1 it was real, and this season it's just so pushed that it feels like it's fake. And for Jack I want him to just make up his mind about Grace when it comes to sex, is she worth waiting for or not? I'm just so sick of him promising he will be faithful to her to not mess it up but every time sex comes up he's either dumping her or cheating on her. I don't like being strung along only for them to break up again, I get that they are young but if it's been this long, it's time to make it or break it you know?
Old 09-16-2012, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I kind of want Grace to drop the Christian act, I mean I guess it isn't an act, but it sure feels like it. in S1 it was real, and this season it's just so pushed that it feels like it's fake. And for Jack I want him to just make up his mind about Grace when it comes to sex, is she worth waiting for or not? I'm just so sick of him promising he will be faithful to her to not mess it up but every time sex comes up he's either dumping her or cheating on her. I don't like being strung along only for them to break up again, I get that they are young but if it's been this long, it's time to make it or break it you know?
I agree Erin - either have them be serious or let it go.

Cee Cee
Old 09-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I could live without this story, honestly! jack and madison i liked but never loved her, I think he matured a lot with her (and she with him) the same for grant and grace
I do not prefer one couple or the other, but I think still have a long way .. and it bothers me that now that Jack is in the hospital now if everyone says poor grace, when she has been the most good girlfriend for him either.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Today I saw "mirrors" in boomerang tv ... I have to say that I found by far the best scene between Jack and Grace
when she says she would like to care for him, and felt like the way she did when she slept with him, but she doesnt feel for him now
jack and dry swallows, tears about to take him down ..
Grace has told Jack so much over the years and she feels that really hard in the last episode
Old 09-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Awww that was a good scene - good acting.

Cee Cee
Old 10-13-2012, 01:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Please let Grace and Jack be end game, enough of the foolish games with them. Let Jack and Grace commit to each other fully, no more BS with Grace and the sex thing, Jack would commit to her fully if she'd stop the bs, she blamed sex for ruining their relationship, I'm like no honey, you let it ruin your relationship. They'd be fully committed if they just stop playing the rubbish games.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Please let Grace and Jack be end game, enough of the foolish games with them. Let Jack and Grace commit to each other fully, no more BS with Grace and the sex thing, Jack would commit to her fully if she'd stop the bs, she blamed sex for ruining their relationship, I'm like no honey, you let it ruin your relationship. They'd be fully committed if they just stop playing the rubbish games.
^ I hope you get that in the final episodes.

Cee Cee
Old 10-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanamuchacha020 (View Post)
Old 11-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

The amount of foolish games between them was really ridiculous, lol. It would hae just been better to have them to have been together all this time.