Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Stepping Down

I wanted to let you all know beforehand that with everything going on in my life at the moment I have decided to step down from moderating this board. I've come to love each and every one of you and I will still be around but not as much. The store is gaining ground and requiring more of my time. That and among other personal problems that have been dragging me down as of late has made me not wanting to come on and post as much anymore. I will still post throughout the season but I don't know how much longer I'll be around. Again, I love you all and this isn't goodbye just a step back. I had so much fun posting with all of you

Most of all, thanks for being a great group of friends around

Tanya
Old 03-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aw. Going to miss you, Tanya. I think a lot of us are feeling the same way though. Either we've got a lot of things going on in our lives that are keeping us preoccupied or we're just losing interest in the show. It's a bit of a combination for me. Best wishes!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Aw. Going to miss you, Tanya. I think a lot of us are feeling the same way though. Either we've got a lot of things going on in our lives that are keeping us preoccupied or we're just losing interest in the show. It's a bit of a combination for me. Best wishes!
Thanks and yes on both parts.. It's getting to be too much for me to handle. I'll still be around though.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Thanks and yes on both parts.. It's getting to be too much for me to handle. I'll still be around though.
Same here. I just don't care for the direction this show is taking and has been taking since it returned last Spring. I don't really care for any of the storylines any of these characters have right now. This show and its current storylines are really disappointing, for everyone. Like you, I'll still be around but it won't be as much as I'm just not that interested to see how it all ends. I thought I'd care but I really don't.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Same here. I just don't care for the direction this show is taking and has been taking since it returned last Spring. I don't really care for any of the storylines any of these characters have right now. This show and its current storylines are really disappointing, for everyone. Like you, I'll still be around but it won't be as much as I'm just not that interested to see how it all ends. I thought I'd care but I really don't.
This show ended for me after 4x13. That is the true series finale for me.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome to the club although I'm not worried of u leaving me since we do drugs together laaaaawl

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 03-21-2013, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
Welcome to the club although I'm not worried of u leaving me since we do drugs together laaaaawl
Hehe
Old 03-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Elite Fan

TANYA, OMG!

WHAATTT.

iwillcomebackwithemotionalpostsforbothofyouinabit
Old 03-22-2013, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
TANYA, OMG!

WHAATTT.

iwillcomebackwithemotionalpostsforbothofyouinabit
Yeah it's come to that time where with my personal reasons are just getting out of control for the time being.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:07 AM
Passionate Fan

i know you,your reasons wishes of the best...you know how find me still in touch, luv ya!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlife esminovela (View Post)
i know you,your reasons wishes of the best...you know how find me still in touch, luv ya!
Love you girl.. Yes, I will still be on tumblr/twitter.. If Delirium gets picked up and becomes a board here, who knows I might moderate that
Old 03-22-2013, 08:58 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Love you girl.. Yes, I will still be on tumblr/twitter.. If Delirium gets picked up and becomes a board here, who knows I might moderate that
Or even the Shai board that we may well get in a year or two...*crosses fingers*

All the very best Tanya - thank you to you and Cee for welcoming me as a newbie and for looking after this board
Old 03-22-2013, 05:52 PM
Extreme Fan

It's sad to see you go, Tanya, you have been on this board for a long time and I think with that time you and Cee and every other Mod that has been on this show board has done a phenomenal job. I love you like an older sister I never had and will miss your comments and thoughts on this train wreck of a TV show.

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 03-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefluffyclouds (View Post)
Or even the Shai board that we may well get in a year or two...*crosses fingers*

All the very best Tanya - thank you to you and Cee for welcoming me as a newbie and for looking after this board
Oh yes definitely

Lizzie -- Aww thanks girly..I'll still be around as much as I can
Old 03-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Love you Tanya. Thanks for selflessly giving of your time and talents to this board. Good luck and always remember to take care of you