Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Interesting. We shall see.....

I just want this show to be over lol.
Only 1 more ep after this Grits. You've hung on for this long might as well see it out girl.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Interesting. We shall see.....

I just want this show to be over lol.
stick with it Tanya has our main supply of cloud 9 pills but she might've taken all of them by this point

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 05-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

I really want us to get to 300 before the board closes Let's try our best this week guys! I will help out mucho.

I made a thread on the Couples thread - http://www.fanforum.com/f88/now-fore...wont-63095253/

Also there's one on the celebrities section for Shai!

Last edited by ღMitra; 05-27-2013 at 04:15 PM
Old 05-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Passionate Fan

After telling Amy she is the best he's ever had, now Ricky is saying there is no passion with Amy? And where the hell is my Yoni/Poni scene?

Nothing Happend!!! Only one left and nothing happened tonight except Ricky saying he basically feels nothing with Amy!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Last edited by GoldenSun; 05-27-2013 at 06:03 PM
Old 05-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)

So who's with me when I say the episode will end on this scene......because nothing won't be answered til next week.
Yep I called it.. I'm so good.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah you did . . .didn't even hear what he said before asking her that cause by then steam was coming out of my ears . . .
Old 05-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Yeah you did . . .didn't even hear what he said before asking her that cause by then steam was coming out of my ears . . .
Said something about 'I'm not gonna tell you what Adrian said you have to tell me that yourself'
Old 05-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Said something about 'I'm not gonna tell you what Adrian said you have to tell me that yourself'
Oh, wonder what made him call her out after all this time . . .? Wonder if Ben will tell Ricky about the e-diary, even though Amy explained what it was about? Gosh, even Adrian is telling Ben to be done with Amy, enough already!!

Wonder if Ramy will decide to part ways? Not to be with other people but just to ascertain if they really love each other.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

What was the e diary about?
Old 05-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Btw, I guess the Yoni/Poni BTS pic was Daren/Shai goofy off.. Geez those two.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah, which kinda sucks!!! At least for me . . .really wanted a cute Ramy scene before all that angst next week. Can't even remember the last time they kissed, just know it wasn't that great. They better end on a good note and they better have a hella kiss or makeout or something other than tears for us next week, is all I'm saying. Daren and his stupid Yoni/Poni tease

And who goofs off by laying on top of their cast mate whilst he is laying on a sofa; and then allows him to take a pic of that, with that tag about you know where, and then put it on instagram? These two are so confusing . . .
Old 05-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Yeah, which kinda sucks!!! At least for me . . .really wanted a cute Ramy scene before all that angst next week. Can't even remember the last time they kissed, just know it wasn't that great. They better end on a good note and they better have a hella kiss or makeout or something other than tears for us next week, is all I'm saying. Daren and his stupid Yoni/Poni tease

And who goofs off by laying on top of their cast mate whilst he is laying on a sofa; and then allows him to take a pic of that, with that tag about you know where, and then put it on instagram? These two are so confusing . . .
awww evie.. to be a fly on that wall huh
Old 05-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Define goofing off lol. Laying on top of your costar on a couch while he smiles and takes a picture to post for the world to see isn't exactly my definition of goofing off. My definition of that is called flirting . However, I am totally not surprised .
Old 05-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Define goofing off lol. Laying on top of your costar on a couch while he smiles and takes a picture to post for the world to see isn't exactly my definition of goofing off. My definition of that is called flirting . However, I am totally not surprised .
Goofing/playing around = flirting to me as well Grits.. You're so technical sometimes

But yes.. I know girl
Old 05-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Well, wished he had kept said flirting to himself cause it really got me excited for a good Ramy scene . . .guess Daren was excited too hence the pic tag