Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
OK, I'll admit, it would have been nice to have had a proper ending. After Amy said her bit about if Ricky were in love with her it would have made all the difference, and "After everything we've been through, I feel like we should be madly in love when we get married." I wish Ricky had just told Amy that he was madly in love with her, but had been too afraid of losing her to admit it even to himself. Then she could have reassured him, they could have had a passionate, loving kiss, and they could have proceeded with their plans in any direction with a better ending for us.
Yeah I agree with that Web. To be fair, I think if he told her that it would make her hurt worser and make her stay and as hard as it was for Ricky, he didn't want her to stay if she didn't want too and he wasn't gonna feel like he held her back. Like he told Ethan, he will give her her freedom and all he can do is hope she loves him as much as he loves her. From the finale, it appears she does love him as much as he loves her but he let her go and that was a hard thing to do for both of them.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Passionate Fan

well if i dont comment in the next few days before the close is bc really i dont have much to say in this thread.. i never hide my preferences and dont gonna do now

just want stop by and say thank you all for the chats we share all this time. I really appreciate the good and bad (why not) we've shared in this thread. I hope to share with you again in the future. I keeping great affection for all.

tanya: great song
Old 06-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Did it end well for Ramy?.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 06-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Did it end well for Ramy?.
No it did not.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
No it did not.
Aww no that sucks! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 06-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Aww no that sucks! .
Really the person that got a decent ending was Adrain. WTF? Ben is still a dog in heat following Amy across country. Anne wins the award for terrible parental advice. Amy puts her dream ahead o John. Rickymlives happily never after alone with his son.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Yep and that's what he told Ethan in the car. He felt like he doesn't give her anything in return which is why he's letting her go and he's hoping she'd come back to him. He had to do it. He had to let her go just like Amy had to explore her worth. It's hard but in the end I think most definitely they'll find their way back to each other. It's all about sacrificing I think. They gave up a lot tbh.

I felt like when Amy said 'After everything we've been through, I feel like we should be madly in love when we get married. I want that for me and I want that for you" that she meant for them getting married to each other not to other people.

Another thing, where do we expect Amy to stay when she does come to visit.. At Ricky's apt or with her dad @ Kathleen's and she only had one suitcase of her stuff.. Surely that wasn't all of it.

But anyway this song explains it best
ICA with Tanya. I was furious about the end but now I have calmed down and only burst into tears when I tune in (I can listen to love songs now without crying hysterically ) what i took from the finale the first time was 'OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?' But now I've calmed down a lot. I understand the ending with a clearer perspective then I did before.

That song... I've had on repeat since the finale ended. I've always believed that was Ramy's song (Even when they were together and when they were not in the earlier seasons) It's just one of those songs that scream Ramy to me. Plus the emotion and meaning of the song and the way David Cook sings it makes it so special and hopeful for anyone who believes their true love will come back. I miss Ramy and I wish they would've gotten their happy ending but it didn't happen that way and I just have to except that and make the ending what I feel in my heart. As my mother told me this morning "Treat this show as if it was a dead family member, say you final goodbyes, have your funeral and bury it so you can move on. They would want you to move on" - Great motherly advice, huh? But she is right, I have to come to terms with what is and say my goodbyes to something that was a huge part of my life for 5 years but, it's time.

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 06-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Really the person that got a decent ending was Adrain. WTF? Ben is still a dog in heat following Amy across country. Anne wins the award for terrible parental advice. Amy puts her dream ahead o John. Rickymlives happily never after alone with his son.
Aww that so suck! .

Old 06-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

goodbye thread!
Old 06-07-2013, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
That's the most fcked up thing about it...that the only person that got a good ending was Adrian...

Honestly all of them should've gotten good endings.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Can't believe the end has come guys. This thread was so special to me throughout my time here on fan forum. I loved our discussions, and I think for me the golden times where when our couple got together and were strong.

I have zero words for the lack of respect BH has shown to this couple and this last season I have decided I will not consider part of their journey. All it has done is confirm to me I won't be watching any of her future productions. Honestly never known a couple to be so butchered.

I want to focus on the awesome people who posted on this thread and you all have a special place there for me.

Much love,

Cee

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 06-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks to all my fellow Ramy lovers . . .you are the best fandom ever, especially our co-mods Tanya and Cee . . .Debs the ever optimist, Mitra the fiesty, Endurance the comic relief, and everyone who always found a way to spin the impending doom into sunshine and lollipops. Catch some of you on the TVD thread or on Tanya's blog. Love you all!!!!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow I can't believe in 2 days this thread will be closed! It's been a blast posting here with all of you these past few years. I still feel jipped and angered by the finale and how our beloved couple was butchered beyond belief but, I'm coming to terms with it. I would just like to thank each one of you for being here throughout the 5 year run, old and new posters, I love you all. Good luck in the future, hopefully our paths will cross again. Much love, XO.

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 06-08-2013, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

You guys are amazing. Purely amazing

Love you all
Old 06-08-2013, 07:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Ramy will never be over . . .gonna wait for the Wedding Episode . . .its gonna be a blast!!!! Either that or one of you talented fic writers betta jump on that