Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

They keep dragging it out and it just makes Ben look bad. imo.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 08-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think they lost an opportunity to make Ben and Amy to become friends. Both could have been good allies for each other - instead they seem to (imo) be intent on making Ben look stalkerish.
this and I want them to be friends but unfortunately for Ben, he's not over her.

I made the OP and I like to freak people out with autoplay.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Laughing so much at Ben. He's laughable atm. I just want him to grow up and move on because Ricky knows he's waiting in the wings for Amy and he's not gonna let go of Amy that easily and Amy said she doesn't even want him.. So what is gonna happen for him to see that he's never gonna be with her ever again..now I sound like a Taylor Swift song
Old 08-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something Special (View Post)
this and I want them to be friends but unfortunately for Ben, he's not over her.

I made the OP and I like to freak people out with autoplay.
So you are to blame Adie Just kidding

Cee Cee
Old 08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ben's character is ruined for me. now I don't want them together. I'm just going to remember them in season 1 or any other episodes/scenes when they were together or ben just being creepy.

Quote:
So you are to blame Adie Just kidding
Yes I am. I used to do it all the time on myspace.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ben needs to find someone that really loves him and stop obsessing over Amy. She's made it very clear to him that she doesn't feel the same way about him. Someone should only have to tell you no so many times before you get the hint. In fact, Amy should've just had to tell him no once. Ben's biggest problem with Amy and Ricky is Ricky. He even said it himself. He feels Ricky stole his life. I honestly don't even think Ben really wants Amy. He just doesn't want Ricky to have her.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just think Ben has serious issues and especially when it comes to Amy. I remember all through out like from mid season 1 into 2, Ricky and others kept saying "Ben your hopeless" lol. I wish they can be friends but it's not going to happen any time soon...le sigh.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Ben needs to find someone that really loves him and stop obsessing over Amy. She's made it very clear to him that she doesn't feel the same way about him. Someone should only have to tell you no so many times before you get the hint. In fact, Amy should've just had to tell him no once. Ben's biggest problem with Amy and Ricky is Ricky. He even said it himself. He feels Ricky stole his life. I honestly don't even think Ben really wants Amy. He just doesn't want Ricky to have her.
Exactly. He 'fell in love' with Amy when he saw her talking to Ricky and this was after he publicly said "I hate that guy". He always wants to out do whatever Ricky is doing. Everything that Ricky does, he can do it better. It's why he wanted Amy, it's why he stayed by her side when she was pregnant, it's why he didn't want Ricky involved in the pregnancy to stick it to him...I will give him the points for getting Amy to call Ricky when she went into labor but all the things he did and is doing basically points to the fact that he hates Ricky and will always hate him. Let's not forget how smug Ben was about the videotape to Ricky "you might want to get that transfered to DVD'.. yeah, Ben needs some sort of help because he can't no for an answer.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I loved their friendship- they've both been through a lot and I always think its good to have some guy/girl friendships…Amy doesn't really have any guy friends…
Old 08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Ben's never gonna be Amy's friend if he's gonna always have romantic tendencies for her and trying to get her away from Ricky.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:16 PM
New Fan

Excuse me guys but could you please stop talking negatively about Bamy. I appreciate you helping Bamy get a new thread but as someone who loves B/A I come here to fangirl about B/A and don't want to read about how pathetic or stalkerish you think Ben is being.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:03 PM
New Fan

Im kinda thinking Brenda doesn't know what to do with Ben's character simply because he goes from being in love with Amy to being in love with someone else and then back to being in love with Amy and then in love with someone else and back to Amy.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Ben's character as been kind of back and forth

Im still rooting for a friendship though, anything can happen.

lunaselene503 Sorry! I'm not sure if I bashed or not …but i will make sure not to…
Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaselene503 (View Post)
Excuse me guys but could you please stop talking negatively about Bamy. I appreciate you helping Bamy get a new thread but as someone who loves B/A I come here to fangirl about B/A and don't want to read about how pathetic or stalkerish you think Ben is being.
I am sorry you are upset about the posting Luna. This is an attempt to keep this thread going as we have had no posts on it at all recently and basically this thread had no posts for months at a time. I am more than happy to engage in conversation with you about Bamy in a more positive way. Please post here so we can get that discussion going.

Cee Cee
Old 08-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
I am sorry you are upset about the posting Luna. This is an attempt to keep this thread going as we have had no posts on it at all recently and basically this thread had no posts for months at a time. I am more than happy to engage in conversation with you about Bamy in a more positive way. Please post here so we can get that discussion going.
I agree with cee
This may not be the best way to keep the thread, but at least it moves, a few months ago I came here and there was nothing, was sad for me

I'm open to discussing positive about them, because I have to really love scenes

we are only talking about what the show shows lately, and this has not been very positive