Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-09-2013, 04:51 AM
New Fan

Last Shows of Secret Life?

Does anyone know when the last episodes of Secret Life are coming on? I want to make sure I can record them and save them to my dvr.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girl,

I am grateful you are a part of this board but there are some specific rules you have to follow.

1) Please do not double post. I've been seeing this after you've been told.
2) Please do not start new threads like this. You can go into one of the threads posted/started already to ask questions. The only time we start new threads is when we reach 300 posts in one of the aforementioned threads. Please read the rules here to gain a better understanding of how to post at Fanforum

Here's a couple of rules:
Quote:
Before starting a new thread, please look to see if there already is a topic discussing the same thing. Duplicate threads will be closed down. Also, please make sure your thread title accurately reflects what the thread is about.

Do not bump threads, or post solely to increase your post count. This is called “star posting,” and doing it can result in the loss of posting privileges. Also, don’t post sequentially on a thread (meaning don’t post right after yourself) just edit your first post if you have something to add to what you originally said.

^that is called double posting
Please go to the link below and read all the rules to get a better understanding of what we ask from you

Fan Forum - Announcements in Forum : The Secret Life of the American Teenager

I am now closing this thread.