Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

I may hate Amy tonight lol.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Amy Juregens is an abomination to teen moms may she forever be forgotten and ished on and used as an example as how NOT to be a teen parent

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 06-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by endurance (View Post)
amy juregens is an abomination to teen moms may she forever be forgotten and ished on and used as an example as how not to be a teen parent
word
Old 06-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
Amy Juregens is an abomination to teen moms may she forever be forgotten and ished on and used as an example as how NOT to be a teen parent
Hmm why you bitching on Amy in Shai's thread? Anyhoo, I'm okay with Amy not marrying Ricky cause he admitted to not being in love with her. Not too happy with her leaving John, but she will be back periodically, so okay with that too. In between she will also be talking to both John and Ricky on a daily basis so even distance may be between them, I think they all will be okay somewhere out there in TV land
Old 06-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Passionate Fan

shai party with theo, miles and keleigh tonight during our suffering, i dont know how feel about it tbh

PHOTO: Shailene Woodley and Theo James of ‘Divergent’ hang out together in Chicago | Page to Premiere
is from keleigh instagram, someone who follow her posted so i dont gonna show it

Last edited by secretlife esminovela; 06-03-2013 at 09:11 PM
Old 06-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlife esminovela (View Post)
shai party with theo, miles and keleight tonigh during our suffering, i dont know how feel about it tbh

PHOTO: Shailene Woodley and Theo James of ‘Divergent’ hang out together in Chicago | Page to Premiere
is from keleigh instagram, someone who follow her posted so i dont gonna show it
LMAO, what did you expect? For her to be at home watching this crap and bawling with us? Hell, if I was in Chicago with that hunk of a man Theo, I would be partying too . . .at the end of the day its just a show . . .mind you I'm still Ramy all the way
Old 06-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
LMAO, what did you expect? For her to be at home watching this crap and bawling with us? Hell, if I was in Chicago with that hunk of a man Theo, I would be partying too . . .at the end of the day its just a show . . .mind you I'm still Ramy all the way
of course not..even i am glad keleigh show a pic of her, with theo a PLUS
just dont expect it tonight
Old 06-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

even with that ludicrous ending, i have to say, amazing acting by shailene
Old 06-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I saw it on tumblr. Shai's at a concert with the rest of the 'Divergent' cast. There are more pictures. One of Theo with some girl hoisted on his shoulders. One of Miles and his gf making out lol. One of his girlfriend looking like she's having a little too much fun *wink wink*. They're cute.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilestilinski (View Post)
even with that ludicrous ending, i have to say, amazing acting by shailene
and Daren.

from tv fanatic

Quote:
The one major scene was the break-up between Amy and Ricky. It showcased how well Shailene Woodley and Daren Kagasoff have it in the future with their careers. They have both grown so much since the premiere in 2008 and have become great actors. Fox should not have passed on Delirium with Kagasoff at the helm.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Yeah, I saw it on tumblr. Shai's at a concert with the rest of the 'Divergent' cast. There are more pictures. One of Theo with some girl hoisted on his shoulders. One of Miles and his gf making out lol. One of his girlfriend looking like she's having a little too much fun *wink wink*. They're cute.
I thought Theo was married what's the latest flight headed to Chicago, better get on that if he's still single
Old 06-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I thought Theo was married what's the latest flight headed to Chicago, better get on that if he's still single
He's married??!!
Old 06-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
He's married??!!
I thought he was but maybe not..
Old 06-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
I thought he was but maybe not..
To be fair the way he's holding the girl on his shoulder is in a pal kinda way. Like he's showing how strong he is or something. He just appears to be having a lot of fun.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
To be fair the way he's holding the girl on his shoulder is in a pal kinda way. Like he's showing how strong he is or something. He just appears to be having a lot of fun.
I hadn't seen the pictures.