Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 11-14-2009, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 11-14-2009, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 11-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 11-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 11-15-2009, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 11-15-2009, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 11-15-2009, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who turned
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 11-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who turned around
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 11-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who turned around and
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 11-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who turned around and called
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 11-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who turned around and called Phyllis
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 11-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who turned around and called Phyllis to
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 11-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who turned around and called Phyllis to arrest
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 11-15-2009, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

The blue uniform that billowed in the wind was a weird shape and looked hideous. This amused everyone because pink spots were appearing on Sam's shirt, Sam decided that it needed bleach to dispense the stains from his uniform. Gene laughed like an idiot because footprints were shaped like elephants! Ray took the last kebab and ate it with some ketchup. Gene threw Chris into the glass house where he found some drugs lying in the corner. He wanted to ask why there was a badger crawling near his foot, when Annie walked across the room. Eventually, they all left for some drinks at Nelson's while Gene questioned why the badger was around again. Back at the station, Sam plopped down into a large beanbag that had appeared out of nowhere. Chris jumped up on a counter to reach the pack of cigarettes that were on top of the shelf with his bag. Once Sam was able to sing about his problems, they all went out to get their hair done and dressed for the pub. Later, when Annie had found a reason for the smart remark that Gene made about her to Ray, she punched Batman in the gut. He ran away and cried to Robin in the dark. Sam couldn't decide whether to fly to the scene or drive the other bus, when an armed gang member burst through the wall and shouted "Oi! Why aren't you out on the town, dancing with your team to the song that was on the radio?" All of them are shocked by the intrusion of this criminal who was known by everyone to lie about everything. When Ray started swearing at him, Annie reached for his head and pushed him into Gene, who turned around and called Phyllis to arrest him.
- icon - k-pop - Dave