Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Sam went to the bookies to put a bet on the latest race that the Guv wanted to get in the sweepstake and watch the race so he placed so that he would get some time to catch the man who drugged the strange person and the owner said he'd look into the crime that the manager would have come to the station and discussed that incident and sorted to see the criminal on another court about the relationship of the criminal to get his money back on the robbery of the horse and why the race had been stopped in the last seconds of the race. It was a different time for the police, who said that the race had not started correctly and it needed the change and they went to the track and had to redo the race that was the problem and see the new car that the police found the victim in a similar position to a person that had the other cuffs from the stolen shop heist and were at a different location. When the day ended and everyone went out to get a beer and food and talked about Luigi's new and improved receipe's changes and his alcohol that the rest of his wine improved with more substance. Then the rest of the team decided that there was something up with the food and drink so they stopped to try the local takeaway that served the best Chinese in the city. Eventually, the gang decided to go to home and sleep so that the Guv can find the song that was the favourite and play so he went to get another coin for the jukebox and then the song began again so